The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Umm did you watch the same video I watched?? 😂

Yes. And it's completely different and tamer than Marisa lol.

Raine (and Deion for that matter) said nothing wrong.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The way I am more stressed about the results of the 4WKO than I am about my psych test tomorrow...

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I should totally be studying for a presentation tomorrow. I'm over here trying to decide the best way to predict the results of the 4-way knockout. 

the fact that i have a paper due tomorrow yet my mind is focusing solely on Zania and Savanna... the three of us are likely going to flunk out of school but at least our queens delivered!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

the fact that i have a paper due tomorrow yet my mind is focusing solely on Zania and Savanna... the three of us are likely going to flunk out of school but at least our queens delivered!

So excited to get a 1/5 on my AP Psych Exam 🥰, but it's worth it since my favorites slayed today :wub:

• Haha 8

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

If my professor pick on me tomorrow, I blame Savanna Woods entirely 🤣

Also, I'm starting to think that Devan-Savanna-Carolina MIGHT have a chance. Minivan is angry at Blake for Ethan and ignoring the 4-way completely. 

• Haha 2

Just now, SNI2 said:

If my professor pick on me tomorrow, I blame Savanna Woods entirely 🤣

Also, I'm starting to think that Devan-Savanna-Carolina MIGHT have a chance. Minivan is angry at Blake for Ethan and ignoring the 4-way completely. 

With the combined amount of accounts that Carolina's fan thread is producing, I think Carolina has a shot :haha:

For real, I think that even though Carolina probably has three times less people on IDF supporting her than Carolina, I think more votes will go to Carolina than Savanna from IDF due to the sheer dedication of Carolina's fans LOL (and no shade of course lol, I love Savanna and she killed it today)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

With the combined amount of accounts that Carolina's fan thread is producing, I think Carolina has a shot :haha:

For real, I think that even though Carolina probably has three times less people on IDF supporting her than Carolina, I think more votes will go to Carolina than Savanna from IDF due to the sheer dedication of Carolina's fans LOL (and no shade of course lol, I love Savanna and she killed it today)

Savanna, if you're reading this, I love you. But I have some other stuff going on in my life, too. I did vote for you, girl, but there are limits 😆

• Haha 3

Just now, SNI2 said:

Savanna, if you're reading this, I love you. But I have some other stuff going on in my life, too. I did vote for you, girl, but there are limits 😆

I have schoolwork, but that's less important than The Voice 🥰, who cares about going to college anyway? :wub:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Don't sacrifice your school life for a reality competition that you're not even competing in 🙂

I agree with this sentiment but (hopefully) most of them are joking about flunking out because of the show - if not, I'm begging y'all to get off the damn forum and do your work.

9 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Don't sacrifice your school life for a reality competition that you're not even competing in 🙂

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

All jokes, from me at least lmao

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I agree with this sentiment but (hopefully) most of them are joking about flunking out because of the show - if not, I'm begging y'all to get off the damn forum and do your work.

i most certainly am not joking... if i’m not on idolforums obsessing over The Voice, i’m on twitter obsessing over Big Brother Canada 9😂 and my paper? she remains UNWRITTEN

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i most certainly am not joking... if i’m not on idolforums obsessing over The Voice, i’m on twitter obsessing over Big Brother Canada 9😂 and my paper? she remains UNWRITTEN

Then get of IDF/Twitter and write the damn paper!

Or if you REALLY wanted to obsess over The Voice and/or Big Brother, write the paper during a period of nothing exciting happening. In those times there's nothing to be obsessed for :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

I see that location tag, don't make me fly to Boston and drive around the state to hunt you down and make you write the paper 😉🤪 this is a joke don't worry i'm not that level of stalker creepy

• Haha 1

I appreciate y'all concern, but I'm a responsible-ish adult-ish. I'm just studying for my master's and during my rests (so I won't tire my mind out) I come here to drool over Savanna or Corey. Everything is under control. Specially the voting, I did a healthy amount 😆

GIF by Schitt's Creek

Edited by SNI2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Then get of IDF/Twitter and write the damn paper!

Or if you REALLY wanted to obsess over The Voice and/or Big Brother, write the paper during a period of nothing exciting happening. In those times there's nothing to be obsessed for :giggle:

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I see that location tag, don't make me fly to Boston and drive around the state to hunt you down and make you write the paper 😉🤪 this is a joke don't worry i'm not that level of stalker creepy

alright alright you guys have given me the motivation to finish this paper! thanks friends🥰 now let me log off before i change my mind...

• Like 1

Copy pasting the list I made a few pages back, to see how diverse is our Top 20 in terms of genres:

TEAM KELLY:

The Wheels - Country 

Corey - Pop/Indie/Singer Songwriter

Gihanna - Pop

Zae - Pop

Savanna - Rock/Grunge/Americana

TEAM LEGEND:
Victor - Gospel/R&B

Zania - R&B/Soul

Ryleigh - Pop/Indie

Pia - Reggae/R&B

Carolina - Pop