The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You guys i’m so obsessed with Rachel now... oh my gosh... I need help... she needs to make top 2 on Nicks team I swear...

Same. Loved her since her battle, but she did even better here. It's going to be hard to accept it if she doesn't make Nick's top 2, especially if she holds up live and performs like she did in her KO (which I 100% think she can and will).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, French20 said:

this season, if it wasn't Kelly or John's team that won, i wouldn't understand a thing

First few season that I saw, I understand and accepted the result. But now, I just say 'Whatever will be, will be'.  Next!!

13 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

Hey! Is Team Legend picture being photoshop? Voting result not out, yet?🤔

No, no.  There are other team pictures with the four-way Knockout participants in them.

• Like 1

I used to think Kenzie had no crossover appeal until I ended up really liking his KO where he sang a bro country song. I'm no big country fan, much less bro country, but I enjoyed Kenzie's KO.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Copy pasting the list I made a few pages back, to see how diverse is our Top 20 in terms of genres:

TEAM KELLY:

The Wheels - Country 

Corey - Pop/Indie/Singer Songwriter

Gihanna - Pop

Zae - Pop/Gospel

Savanna - Rock/Grunge/Americana

TEAM LEGEND:
Victor - Gospel/R&B

Zania - R&B/Soul

Ryleigh - Pop/Indie

Pia - Reggae/R&B

Carolina - Pop

TEAM NICK:
Dana - Soul

Rachel - Folk/Singer Songwriter

Andrew - Pop/Soft rock

Jose - Gospel

Devan - Pop/R&B

TEAM BLAKE:

Cam - Pop/R&B/Soul

Pete - Rock/Singer Songwriter

Anna - Pop/Indie

Jordan - Rock/Blues

Emma - Country

Correction. He's a gospel singer check his YT.

imo his Electric Love felt pop/gospel

Edited by Jyn Mycle

41 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, it seems like Kenzie managed to convince IDF (myself included), that his strongest performance so far was with a bro country song. You dont see that happening often.

Now that you put it that way, that IS amazing.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Now that you put it that way, that IS amazing.

He did what Tanner should have done on his KO last season. If you are gonna sing bro country, at least add some oomph to it.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Well, it seems like Kenzie managed to convince IDF (myself included), that his strongest performance so far was with a bro country song. You dont see that happening often.

He is so good. I normally don't root for country acts but he is so worthy. Such a strong and powerful voice. Kelly's top 2 better be Gihanna and Kenzie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

my dad thought the beginning of Zania’s performance was shaky and my mom didn’t like Savanna at all i must be adopted😍

I'm so sorry! That must be such an alienating experience for you, but I hope you know that you're the one with taste... You can join me, though, my mom loved Anna and Cam, so she has taste for days! :wub:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Are you seriously including S16? :haha:

Depends on whether they're talking about overall/average talent or the talent of their top few favorites, it very well could be the case depending on their preferences, though I found S15 strong and S16 relatively weaker.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic