The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In terms of entertainment, yes. Gwen isn´t particulary entertaining either but she has the love schtick with Blake. 

That being said, I did like the Blake/Nick "bromance" in S18.

Sorry, I would rather watch the Gwen show than the Nick show.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, antikid said:

Top 40 meaning we once again won't get a full length season?

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

We have to remember, the Olympics are going to be next year so they're going to shorten the spring season again for that just like they did S18 when the Olympics were supposed to be.

Honestly, guys, I think 10 people per team is going to be the norm moving forward.  Back when there used to be 12 per team, the SINGLE, most common complaint across seasons is the blind audition montages.  A top 40 as opposed to a top 48 means TPTB can showcase every blind audition without needing to montage anybody who makes a team.

• Like 9

I think they redid this panel to confirm the audiences, because the audiences with Nick were excellent whether on TV or Youtube (several million at each hearing)

even if I think that the ratings for the auditions have exploded because of the confinement, but that does not prevent that the Youtube S18 videos were excellent in terms of views

then there were so many Nick fans in the instagram posts to demand his return ...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Someone else said:

I left the audience. Nick is so dull. I know about at least 6 other people that dropped too. 

I can understand that Nick is not good news but hey, you have been selected, others have hoped and are not selected, be a little respectful of those there ...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

ugh, not at Nick coming back and John not even having a season break. 

This "keeping it refreshing" ain't refreshing lol.

Oh well, we stick through it for the artists so whatever.

I don't see why she did an interview to say that the S20 panel will change to be more refreshing, they could have made an effort for the first season of 2021 but hey ..

Nick was so asking in Instagram posts then they had to remember the TV rating scores and also millions and millions of views for each performance of S18 on Youtube

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I'm surprised John hasn't taken a break, he's been on the show for a very long time but he doesn't have the popularity levels Kelly and Blake have (Which is why these two are locks every season)

I know kind of stale to have 3 of the same coaches on since Season 16

• Like 1