Most Over-rated And Most Under-rated Performances On The Voice

Hamza Tufail

Underrated:

Wyatt Michael - Mack the Knife

KJ Jennings - Put Your Records On (Y'all should see her scores in the ratings thread)

Peedy vs TJR - Joy to the World

I don't like to call any performance overrated, since value and ratings are subjective. There have been several that I didn't like or simply don't get the appeal, but I'm not one to reduce the value that other people hold for it.

Still, to avoid negativity, I'll abstain from mentioning them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ikwonic said:
  •  
  • Kinsey Rose (Cowboy Take Me Away): I genuinely think it's the worst cover of this song on the show? She just didn't really go anywhere with the song as opposed to someone like Destinee Quinn did. 

how is this overrated no one ever talks about it 💀

6 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Underrated 

The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker

I'm mostly talking about Parker here. I wasn't blown away by her audition (bad song choice) but she sure showed up here. This song allowed her to shine, her voice was passionate and powerful and that tone was sooo good. I feel like most people were only focusing on TCS, and I feel like I was the only one saddened by her loss. Deserved to be stolen or saved. With the right song choices she could have done well on this show.

my fav battle of the season

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ikwonic said:

• Samara Brown (Sweet Thing): Maybe I'm just biased since she's Amanda's sister, but I'm obsessed with her voice. I feel like she deserves a lot more attention than she's gotten, although some of that might be due to the fact that she was essentially unknown until pretty late in the spoilers. Also, the fact that Kelly didn't turn because she didn't know Sweet Thing :wacko:.

Yes. :wub:

• Like 1

There's one audition in particular that I find very overrated, but that's the only performance this season that I find overrated so I'm not gonna put in on the spot like that lol

Underrated

Katherine vs Vaughn - Dilemma

Ryleigh vs KCK3 - Come On Over Baby

Libianca - Good Days

Jim and Sasha Allen - Leaving on a Jetplane

Ryleigh Plank - Anyone

14 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Underrated 

The Cunningham Sisters vs Parker

I'm mostly talking about Parker here. I wasn't blown away by her audition (bad song choice) but she sure showed up here. This song allowed her to shine, her voice was passionate and powerful and that tone was sooo good. I feel like most people were only focusing on TCS, and I feel like I was the only one saddened by her loss. Deserved to be stolen or saved. With the right song choices she could have done well on this show.

Agree 100%. Even if the sisters did pretty well, Parker won IMO. Loved her tone and how she picked her moments.

• Like 2

Jim & Sasha's blind is criminally underrated.

4 hours ago, fudgeyou said:

My favorite Underrated AF performances 💝 😍😍

That profile picture :wub: 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Daillon said:

Jim & Sasha's blind is criminally underrated.

It definitely has grown on me. Wasnt crazy about the blending of their voices at first but i've grown to like it. I feel like Jim has to proyect more though, I get that he wants Sasha to have the spotlight but I dont want this to turn into another Swon Bros situation when they are both capable to deliver in an equal manner (as proven by the video on the fan thread).

Overrated: Lili Passero and Marybeth Byrd :stealth: 

They are the type of contestants that could easily be my snowflakes, but their live performances were a big NO for me. Their Knockouts weren't that great, either.

("Town Without Pity" and "Lose You To Love Me" are two exceptions, i actually liked these) 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, KingKongWoo said:

Joshua and Keilah's battle is criminally underrated, I saw some people give them a 2/10 or even lower 💀

I ranked them a 2/10 but after relistening I think it's at least a 5...

3 hours ago, KingKongWoo said:

Underrated contestants: Joshua, Peedy, TJR, Manny, Jack, KJ, Parker, Hailey Mia, Wyatt, Keilah, and Paris.

Overrated contestants: Raquel, Libianca, Xavier (idk why some people have a double montaged contestant as one of their faves 😅), Ryleigh, and Jonathan.

This feels like a personal attack.

• Like 1