Most Over-rated And Most Under-rated Performances On The Voice

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unpopular opinion but Shane Q won fair and square he was so good that even Blake had to stand up and say YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST VOCALISTS WE'VE EVER HAD.

Very overrated - Gyth Rigdon's entire run lmao

Myracle Holloway's performance are UNDERRATED here, even for the viewers. Like? Her tone is one of a kind, and she makes me tear up on some of her performances. She's special   But then she

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2020 at 1:34 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

Unpopular opinion but Shane Q won fair and square he was so good that even Blake had to stand up and say YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST VOCALISTS WE'VE EVER HAD.

Inspired by the discussion on the spoiler's thread, let's confuse react this message and help Hamza be the first IDF user to get 20 confuse reacts on The Voice subforum!

• Haha 2

Underrated:

India Carney - Glory (idk if anyone remembers it but it was amazing and everyone needs to listen to it)

Todd Michael Hall - Jukebox Hero

Jules - Aint no rest for the wicked

Arei Moon - Miss Independent

Alex Guthrie - I'm not the only one

Lynnea Moorer - Tattooed Heart (cant tell why but I loved it and I'm saying that as Ariana's hater)

Mia Boostrom's and Christiana Danielle's entire runs (yes im just going through wikipedia at this point)

Ellie Lawrence - Ex's and Oh's

I think its enough for now...

Overrated:

"I want to know what love is" as a song choice because it's such a boring ballad stop choosing it ppl

Same for "I don't want to miss a thing" 

"You Say" both Michael's and Carter's performances

Cedrice's Fever and Love on the brain - Fever wasn't that bad but the end was awful and Love on The Brain had no power and comapring it to any other Love on the brain performance it's just meh. I guess it's her style but it's not the style i enjoy. 

4 minutes ago, Yti said:

Underrated:

India Carney - Glory (idk if anyone remembers it but it was amazing and everyone needs to listen to it)

I agree, her voice sounds so nice on the song! 🤩

• Like 1

2020 Edition

Underrated imo

Chloé Hogan's full run on the show (especially Weak and my future, one of the best of the night in both occasions)

Taryn Papa - I Hope You're Happy Now 

Payge Turner - It's Gonna Be Me

Cami Clune - The Joke

Zan Fiskum - Always Remember Us This Way (honestly she was just exceptional but this is the performance I see less people talk about and it was insane)

Lauren Frihauf - Cry Baby

Zan vs Brittney - Closer to Fine

Joei vs TMH - The Best

Nelson vs Darius - Come Together

Arei Moon's pre taped rounds performances

Tamara vs Olivia - Hard Place

Jacob Miller - The Times They Are a Changing

Tamara Jade - Higher Ground

Overrated imo

Megan Danielle's run on the show
Jim Ranger - Without You

Lain Roy - Someone You Loved

Desz vs Joseph Soul - If You Don't Know Me By Now (the ONLY Desz performance I didn't really enjoy lol)

Carter Rubin - You Say (he was pretty good but imo it's overhyped)

Joanna Serenko - Angel From Montgomery

This is all I can think of atm might be forgetting some lol

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Chloé Hogan's full run on the show (especially Weak and my future, one of the best of the night in both occasions)

In my opinion, Chloé’s Weak is overrated on here. :stealth: I agree with my future though. My ideal Team Legend result would have been PV for Tamara and CS for Chloé.

• Like 1

En mi opinión, muchos artistas fueron subestimados, pero yo elijo:
Zan Fiskum (me encantan las canciones elegidas y la forma en que las hace propias)
Reid Umstattd (su batalla está en otro nivel)
Kelsea Johnson y Mia Boostrom (excelentes KOs)

And, in capital letters, EMILY LUTHER

Y podría seguir ... 

Sobrevalorado, es más difícil porque todos son muy queridos en el foro, así que mejor no digo nada.

Edited by pauwis
2 hours ago, pauwis said:

En mi opinión, muchos artistas fueron subestimados, pero yo elijo:
Zan Fiskum (me encantan las canciones elegidas y la forma en que las hace propias)
Reid Umstattd (su batalla está en otro nivel)
Kelsea Johnson y Mia Boostrom (excelentes KOs)

And, in capital letters, EMILY LUTHER

Y podría seguir ... 

Sobrevalorado, es más difícil porque todos son muy queridos en el foro, así que mejor no digo nada.

EMILY LUTHER. Periooooddddd. Robbed queen 

• Like 2

18 confuse reacts! Almost there!

• Haha 2
On 9/30/2020 at 1:34 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

Idk why but this is so funny to me

• Haha 4
9 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

2020 Edition

Underrated imo

Cami Clune - The Joke

Zan Fiskum - Always Remember Us This Way (honestly she was just exceptional but this is the performance I see less people talk about and it was insane)

Lauren Frihauf - Cry Baby

THESE 3!!!

Cami sounded so good on "The Joke" just minus that one mess of a note. The stage setup was stunning as well.

Zan had stellar performances throughout the season, only "Never Be The Same" was kind of a flop. "Always Remember Us This Way' is soooo good tho.

Lauren had my favorite knockout performance of the season, periodt. [unpopular opinion but idc i love it]

• Like 2

1 more to go :clap:

• Haha 5
On 1/8/2021 at 9:20 AM, FloorWax said:

Inspired by the discussion on the spoiler's thread, let's confuse react this message and help Hamza be the first IDF user to get 20 confuse reacts on The Voice subforum!

Are you proud of yourself? Trying to mock someone and encourage others to disrespect their opinion when they did nothing but expressed it politely and respectfully? It's okay because they're the minority and know many disagree with them? I hope you know you're no better than minivan y'all mock so much on here. I've seen many people subtlely mock this user and try to put them down but I've never seen it so blatantly that I had to make an account to post this

• Confused 6
1 hour ago, teamjulia said:

Are you proud of yourself? Trying to mock someone and encourage others to disrespect their opinion when they did nothing but expressed it politely and respectfully? It's okay because they're the minority and know many disagree with them? I hope you know you're no better than minivan y'all mock so much on here. I've seen many people subtlely mock this user and try to put them down but I've never seen it so blatantly that I had to make an account to post this

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I didn’t use a confused reaction on @Hamza Tufail’s statement, but I have to say that you’re overreacting big time. @Hamza Tufail clearly releases the situation is being made light of, hence why they put a laughing reaction for @FloorWax’s post that said “1 more to go.” I guess it’s nice that you’re looking out for another user, but calling it “mockery” is just wrong and a huge overreaction. 😕

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, teamjulia said:

What is we change Hamza’s post with this one for the most confused reacts......LMAO

hun...this is an unpopular opinions thread. People will disagree, especially when it’s as controversial as what Hamza is saying. It’s ok to disagree and I’m sure they knew that many people would extremely disagree. (Check Hamza’s reacts to every message pointing out the confused reacts 😉) that being said, if Hamza had a problem with it I’m sure they could speak up and point out is bothering them, but we’re all pretty mature and know that it means nothing and it’s just others’ opinions.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, teamjulia said:

I wasn't trying to put @Hamza Tufaildown in any shape or form. He even made a joke about himself getting 13 confuse reacts in the spoilers thread. It was all in the name of good fun, and given Hamza himself has been laugh reacting my posts, I'm sure he's playing along with it too. I agree with @Bk1234. This is a bit of an overreaction.

Edited by FloorWax
On 29/9/2020 at 23:59, Spurrious said:

Tantos Stans tantas actuaciones sobrevaloradas ...

Más subestimado ... aunque

I love this song, i feel it's perfect for the show

On 14/11/2020 at 22:34, QueenCami said:

Subestimado:

Casme - ¡Bebé, te amo!

Lauren Frihauf - Ven a mi ventana (¡Me costará mucho encontrar a alguien que esté de acuerdo conmigo en este lmao, pero me gustó mucho!)

Rio Souma - Crucero

Sobrevalorado:

DeSz + Joseph - Si ya no me conoces (esto fue bueno, pero no genial)

Yesss

Underrated:

Angel - Javier Colon

In Your Eyes - Tony Luca

You Raise Me Up - Chris Mann

Paris (Oh la la la) - Amanda Brown

I'm With You - Amber Carrington

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Underrated:

Redemption Song - Tessanne Chin

My Kind Of Love - Tessanne Chin

If I Were Your Woman - Tessanne Chin

Unconditionally - Tessanne Chin

Many Rivers To Cross - Tessanne Chin

I know Tessanne is overall a popular winner but people mostly talk about I have Nothing, BOTW, Stronger and Try. They forget her other slayages.

Underrated:

The Whisky Ain't Working Anymore- Craig Wayne Boyd

- Gean Kelly's entire run(except Chandelier).

Heart attack - Bryana Salaz

Amnesia - Bryana Salaz

Mad World - Taylor John Williams(Idc what everyone says but he rightfully won his KO)

Big White Room - Danica Shirley 

Edited by Hamza Tufail