Most Over-rated And Most Under-rated Performances On The Voice

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unpopular opinion but Shane Q won fair and square he was so good that even Blake had to stand up and say YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST VOCALISTS WE'VE EVER HAD.

Very overrated - Gyth Rigdon's entire run lmao

Myracle Holloway's performance are UNDERRATED here, even for the viewers. Like? Her tone is one of a kind, and she makes me tear up on some of her performances. She's special   But then she

Underrated

Ian: “Colder Weather”

Julia: “Alaska”

Chloe: “my future”

Micah: “Your Song”

Zan : ARUTW

LB : “Wade in the Water”

Patrique and Colton: “God Gave Me You”

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Some blind auditions from this season that i consider underrated: 

Aaron Konzelman - Ordinary World 

Durrell Anthony - What's Going On 

Savanna Chesnut - Hold Me Now 

They all deserve more credit, that's for sure.

Also, from the performances that are not blind auditions, i would add Gean's knockout performance

5 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

I hated that version so much.

Why do people think it was iconic when in reality it should have never happened.

Just to refresh my memory, I found a video of her singing it a month later at a gig, and still hate it. I get that it did well on iTunes, but that’s only a few thousand people saying, “I like it.” The Facebook comments were absolutely brutal, and I think she was dangerously close to being eliminated that week.  

Edited by TeamAudra
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Just to refresh my memory, I found a video of her singing it a month later at a gig, and still hated it. I get that it did well on iTunes, but that’s only a few thousand people saying, “I like it.” The Facebook comments were absolutely brutal, and I think she was dangerously close to being eliminated that week.  

she should have gone home weeks earlier, than it would have never happened.

6 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

I never was a fan. Of all the people Kelly Clarkson could have used the coach save in the knockouts she chose her???

It was a weird deal. Her audition  was leaked and she was pimped on the premiere, so much of the audience probably though she was Kelly’s TCO, then Chevel came out of nowhere, and both of them got the PV. It took a while for that situation to resolve itself.  I don’t think Kelly counted on her getting the PV. Why did TPTB pimp her in the first place? I have a theory, but I’ll just leave it there. 

Edited by TeamAudra
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It was a weird deal. Her audition  was leaked and she was pimped on the premiere, so much of the audience probably though she was Kelly’s TCO, then Chevel came out of nowhere, and both of them got the PV. It took a while for that situation to resolve itself.  I don’t think Kelly counted on her getting the PV. Why did TPTB pimp her in the first place? I have a theory, but I’ll just leave it there. 

because they are stupid, that's why.

Also, it's because of her that I an hoping for a saxophone player to audition for the voice and show off his/her sax skills during a performance  

Edited by AmyNicole

The thing that bothers me about Sarah’s performance is that the arrangement is exactly House Of The Rising Sun.

Either way, as someone who found S15 painfully boring, that was one of the few performances that caught my attention. So there’s that.

49 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

Underrated

Sid's don't think twice

It was one of IDF’s favorite blinds last season.

26 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

@Gustavo527WTF?

She was so terrible, she should have been gone after the knockouts.

That performance was terrible and will NEVER be iconic. EVER.

Zaxai should have gotten PV instead.

And that's your opinion, and it's fine. But for me, it was very iconic 🤗

You know, to each their own, i'm pretty sure you understand that 

(Now, If you can't handle my opinions, you can always put me on ignore. Nobody is stopping you to do that. Bye 😘)

• Like 4
Just now, AmyNicole said:

^ I hated it because it should have NEVER happened.

and It's because of this I am hoping for someone to play saxophone on the show

Why it shouldn’t have happened? You seem passionate about this but you still haven’t given a reason.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

^ Why don't you watch the performance again, then we'll talk

Here is is, in case anyone is looking for it. I don’t dislike it for some of the reasons minivan gave. I just dislike it. I also think she had a difficult time enunciating here, which I noticed in her other performances too. She’s not the first person to sing this arrangement. There are a bunch of covers like this on Youtube. This might be one of the most polarizing performances in the history of the show. 

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/424251/Sarah-Grace-Performs-Amazing-Grace-The-Voice-2018/

16 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

^ Why don't you watch the performance again, then we'll talk

Smart way to avoid answering the question :giggle:

Watched it again, and as expected I enjoyed it, because it’s a good performance. Not mindblowing or anything, but a trainwreck? Lol no.

• Like 2