The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, katybay said:

Anyone else on here have a ticket tonight? Still waiting for the video link to load

I received word that the first taping is done and they really ran behind, but regardless it does take very long to load the link. Hopefully you’ll get in!

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

To clarify this, for me personally, I do like Blake himself.  But yes, it's his fan base I cannot stand.  It's not his fault.  His fans who just do their best to get even his most mediocre artists through are the ones who annoy me.  Not Blake.

same same same

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

So I'm getting feedback from taping 1 and one of the sources sent me this gif to describe a significant moment during the taping so I thought I'd just share it here:

Seppuku GIFs | Tenor

I´m assuming either a contestant destroyed his/her opponent, or a coach (or multiple) destroyed a contestant with their comments.

31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I received word that the first taping is done and they really ran behind, but regardless it does take very long to load the link. Hopefully you’ll get in!

East coast people probably aren't going to be able to stay up for spoilers, they're running extremely late today. 

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So I'm getting feedback from taping 1 and one of the sources sent me this gif to describe a significant moment during the taping so I thought I'd just share it here:

Seppuku GIFs | Tenor

Was it a coach moment, a contestant moment, or both? At the very least, give us that hint.