1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'm gonna agree with these two parts. DeSz and Tamara are both big vocalists, but DeSz seems like more traditional R&B while Tamara might lean into more contemporary/infused with pop, and I think the more traditional R&B stuff resonates a bit more with the general public. We can see the difference in song choice alone (Toni Braxton/Labelle vs. Lizzo/H.E.R.)

With that in mind, I agree that John might be John's frontrunner and a potential winner if he can show that he's more than just a fantastic countertenor.

Hopefully the spoilers give us good news today!

I almost forgot about spoilers :haha: Hopefully we get some good pairings/results/and steals today

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I almost forgot about spoilers :haha: Hopefully we get some good pairings/results/and steals today

Oh yeah.

HAPPY KNOCKOUTS DAY EVERYONE! :haha:

• Like 11
Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

I'm not from US can you tell me when will the taping start?

I believe the first taping was scheduled for like 10AM PST (it's currently almost 9AM), so hopefully we'll get some enough info by tonight! If not, I have some time tomorrow morning where I can compile the info and post it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There´s a high chance I´m gonna be wrong, but here we go:

I think Jim can win, a lot of people are saying he won´t because we´ve had two country leaning singers win back to back, but the possibility still remains. He is a great vocalist, and apparently his performances so far have been really good. Not to mention he does have kind of a rock vibe, which he could use to his advantage since Minivan enjoys rock too. Not to mention, it will be difficult to bus him, if they try to do so, he´s strong.

What Desz has in her favor is the fact that she´s like a Toneisha in the sense that she doesn´t always go for powerful notes to the point of screaming, she has a lot of control and knows how to unleash her power when its neccesary based of what i´ve seen in her IG. I think she´s better than Toneisha, and people liked her a lot last season, so it could work for her. I think she´ll definitely be in the finale, wheather she wins is another case.

I´m starting to think that John H. might actually become John´s frontrunner throughout the season, just because I have a hunch that people are gonna prefer Desz to Tamara, because, unlike country artists, they´re not gonna vote for two divas at the same time. Not to mention John has an incredible range and is clearly a fantastic vocalist who could easily win over a lot of the public.

Payge is an interesting contestant but her biggest threat on her own team is Carter, who apparently is very solid and Minivan will be behind him I presume. He might actually be Gwen´s weapon this season.

I really hope they don´t do the one finalist per coach thing again, it really is unfair.

Agree with everything here! I would LOVE John H. becoming John's frontrunner, hopefully the spoilers today will give us some direction

• Like 2

Have time before work today; lemme just share my final predictions (who I think will win on left):

KELLY:

DeSz vs. Marisa (Steal)

Kelsie vs. Madeline

Tanner vs. Sid (Steal)

GWEN:

Ryan vs. Van

Payge vs. Joseph

Carter vs. Chloe

JOHN:

John vs. Casme (Steal)

Tamara vs. Lauren

Cami vs. Bailey

BLAKE:

Ian vs. James (Steal)

Worth the Wait vs. JusJon

Jim vs. Ben

We're getting some people going home who don't deserve to go early tonight...

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Have time before work today; lemme just share my final predictions (who I think will win on left):

KELLY:

DeSz vs. Marisa (Steal)

Kelsie vs. Madeline

Tanner vs. Sid (Steal)

GWEN:

Ryan vs. Van

Payge vs. Joseph

Carter vs. Chloe

JOHN:

John vs. Casme (Steal)

Tamara vs. Lauren

Cami vs. Bailey

BLAKE:

Ian vs. James (Steal)

Jim vs. Ben

My prediction is kinda similar with pairings.

Edited by The0nlyJJPlayz
31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

KELLY:

DeSz vs. Marisa (Steal)

Kelsie vs. Madeline

Tanner vs. Sid (Steal)

GWEN:

Ryan vs. Van

Payge vs. Joseph

Carter vs. Chloe

JOHN:

John vs. Casme (Steal)

Tamara vs. Lauren

Cami vs. Bailey

BLAKE:

Ian vs. James (Steal)

Jim vs. Ben

My pairings for Kelly and Gwen are exactly the same as yours. Only differences in my personal predictions: For Kelly, I think Sid could beat Tanner (and I don’t think Tanner will be stolen) and Madeline/Kelsie is kind of a toss up. For Gwen, I think Van could beat Ryan and either him or Joseph will get a steal.

As for team John, I think Tamara and John’s opponents (Lauren and Casme) will be switched. I don’t think Casme will get a steal.

Out of those, I think Lauren is the most likely to get stolen.

For team Blake, I think these will be the pairings:

James Pyle vs JusJon

Ian Flanigan vs Worth the Wait

Jim Ranger vs. Ben Allen

I think that out of the losers here, it’s a toss up who could be stolen. I could also see Blake choosing to keep JusJon (his original team member) and James getting stolen again.

5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

And the first taping has commenced. 

Nice! Hope the audience has a great time!

Reminder to all that if you attend a taping, please don't share them directly on the thread. Thanks!

New promo! 😄

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Reminder to all that if you attend a taping, please don't share them directly on the thread. Thanks!

My inbox is always open! :haha:

Edited by Bk1234