4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Do all the contestants return tomorrow? I saw Madeline post a story saying that she’s back in Nashville tomorrow so idk if it means she got eliminated or everyone returns tomorrow to their respective hometowns

I think they leave tomorrow 

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Do all the contestants return tomorrow? I saw Madeline post a story saying that she’s back in Nashville tomorrow so idk if it means she got eliminated or everyone returns tomorrow to their respective hometowns

That probably means they all fly back home tomorrow. They're probably still dead in the middle of taping so even if she was hypothetically the very first KO and got eliminated, she'd still be too busy at the moment.

In fact, it's probably an indicator that she'll be part of the second taping since it's so recent, but we could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

That probably means they all fly back home tomorrow. They're probably still dead in the middle of taping so even if she was hypothetically the very first KO and got eliminated, she'd still be too busy at the moment.

In fact, it's probably an indicator that she'll be part of the second taping since it's so recent, but we could be wrong.

Don’t they stay one more day for photoshoots/interviews? I remember last season the contestant that moved on from the knockouts stayed one more day or so (I think) for interviews? Correct me if I’m wrong tho

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don’t they stay one more day for photoshoots/interviews? I remember last season the contestant that moved on from the knockouts stayed one more day or so (I think) for interviews? Correct me if I’m wrong tho

In some cases they have, other times they haven't. I think in the past few seasons they left the day after?

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

They could’ve done all of the photo shoots and stuff before the taping.

16 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yes. Knockouts done tonight, and they get to go home pre-lives. Knockouts are literally starting now.

I hope this season delivers, IMO this season is just ending up to be a mix of Season 15 and 14, with the talents. I love how we have more AA Diva women this season then the other previous ones, I’m just hoping that season ends up being like last season or even if we’re lucky like season 13! I’m praying🥺😭😭 that this season has a rightful winner, good blind auditions, good battles, and good knockouts!

BTW- Good luck to everyone in the knockouts tonight!!

• Like 2
Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I hope this season delivers, IMO this season is just ending up to be a mix of Season 15 and 14, with the talents. I love how we have more AA Diva women this season then the other previous ones, I’m just hoping that season ends up being like last season or even if we’re lucky like season 13! I’m praying🥺😭😭 that this season has a rightful winner, good blind auditions, good battles, and good knockouts!

BTW- Good luck to everyone in the knockouts tonight!!

Idk.... something about season 13 just ughhh idk what was in the air lol🤣

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Idk.... something about season 13 just ughhh idk what was in the air lol🤣

I mean tbh season 13 was a great season but season 5 and 9 beat it for me. Season 13 is one the best newer seasons, with season 18 being a close runner up and season 17 being a close second in 3rd place. Let us just hope season 19 tops everything!!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890