The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Did they make a comment to the judges (like that one girl whose name I dont remember on TVAU?)?

From my understanding, not quite Soma - but it was still apparently really embarrassing and the producers asked the audience what they thought about the contestant's reaction.

I'd say more about the producer/audience reaction, but if I did then I think y'all would guess who it was immediately.

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

From my understanding, not quite Soma - but it was still apparently really embarrassing and the producers asked the audience what they thought about the contestant's reaction.

Ooh I hope that when the spoilers come out we get more details about this. I'll probably end up cringing quite a lot though :/

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'd say more about the producer/audience reaction, but if I did then I think y'all would guess who it was immediately.

Can you say if it was a female or a male ?

1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

the producers don't usually ask the audience questions, they do have quite the interactive warmup guy though that talks between each pairing.  

Yes, that's who they're referring to. Producers just seems like a generally okay word for it lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Interesting yet unexpected results so far. I’m not gonna say any spoilers but one of the coaches stole a potential winner in my mind and their team got SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER

here b4 Tamara got stolen after losing to John Holiday.

Note: just a prediction, I don't know anything.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2