The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Good point! The only contestants who can be instantly eliminated are Bailey, Tamara.....and John. 

Maybe I'm slow lol, but isn't the entire "bottom 5" going to sing for IS. So everyone would have a chance no matter the voting order.

2 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Maybe I'm slow lol, but isn't the entire "bottom 5" going to sing for IS. So everyone would have a chance no matter the voting order.

Yes, just like last season with Toneisha, Allegra, Zan, Joanna, and Megan, the five who don't get voted through will be taking part in the final Instant Save.

8 minutes ago, joe14 said:

You’re right. I thought it was just the next highest in votes on each team. I was confusing it with the playoff wildcard. 

One think about the IS is that it can be easily manipulated. A lot does depend on placement (especially with five people going and commercial breaks) and who actually has a good performance. I mean look at Bailey this past week. Singers like Tamara, if supported by the producers (aka given the pimp spot), have potential to make it with a big song. For some reason, I see Tamara making it. Although Ben and Jim seem like the most likely candidates, I want to make a risky prediction. 

Unfortunately, I don't see any scenario where Cami makes it.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

In that case, my predictions for the three mentioned being bussed continue. Also, Cami said she had a "tough song", and knowing TPTB, it can´t be figured out whether it´s a tough song vocally or if it´s going to be tough doing something good given that it´s a song that goes nowhere.

oh no... did she say this on her insta? i'm scared....

5 hours ago, joe14 said:

One think about the IS is that it can be easily manipulated. A lot does depend on placement (especially with five people going and commercial breaks) and who actually has a good performance. I mean look at Bailey this past week. Singers like Tamara, if supported by the producers (aka given the pimp spot), have potential to make it with a big song. For some reason, I see Tamara making it. Although Ben and Jim seem like the most likely candidates, I want to make a risky prediction. 

Unfortunately, I don't see any scenario where Cami makes it.

Yeah, I have a feeling that Tamara might not be done yet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I just have a strong feeling about it just like I had about Chris Kroeze. I'm not basing it on any stats. It's just my personal thinking. 🙂

I’m actually with Hamza, I wouldn’t be surprised if John H was actually in front of all team Kelly in addition to leading John’s team. Granted top 3 vote getters might all be from Blake and Gwen’s teams.

Another advantage of the 4+1 format, we’re guaranteed to have one female in the top 5

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Anonymous111 said:

Out of top 9, I see Carter has the highest possibility to flop his performance.

Don't get me wrong, he is really good.

But I feel he may over do his song and Ben might have a shot at PV.

Still, he will win IS.

I would have agreed with you last week, but after watching him singing Hero and doing an ok job, I think he should be fine.

Carter has been the biggest surprise of the season for me. I expected him to bomb every performance but he managed to exceed my expectations every single time. I am not a fan, but at this point I wouldn’t be mad if he wins.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

I’m actually with Hamza, I wouldn’t be surprised if John H was actually in front of all team Kelly in addition to leading John’s team. Granted top 3 vote getters might all be from Blake and Gwen’s teams.

Another advantage of the 4+1 format, we’re guaranteed to have one female in the top 5

We can revisit this after he finishes in 4th or 5th place. 🙃

Has anyone read through his Wiki page? Damn, that’s quite a resume. If anyone doesn’t need to win the show, it’s him. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holiday

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We can revisit this after he finishes in 4th or 5th place. 🙃

Has anyone read through his Wiki page? Damn, that’s quite a resume. If anyone doesn’t need to win the show, it’s him. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holiday

I mean I did say all the top vote getters might be from Blake and Gwen’s teams 😂.

But yeah LA times did a big profile on him last week. He basically tried out for the voice on a lark once covid closed everything, figuring it would give him something to do. Plus he wants to advance his jazz career (that’s why he’s not doing opera).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

I mean I did say all the top vote getters might be from Blake and Gwen’s teams 😂.

But yeah LA times did a big profile on him last week. He basically tried out for the voice on a lark once covid closed everything, figuring it would give him something to do. Plus he wants to advance his jazz career (that’s why he’s not doing opera).

Now I understand why he isn't doing opera on the show. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Which is pretty much the reason we've gotten quite a few seasoned performers this season and probably next season as well, Covid has put a pause in performing live, so this people are like "¿Why not?" 

• Like 2