The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I was going based off of looks I ain’t researching Taryn and Pia was on Idol that’s already a flex because of the support they get and they way I see Larriah is that she already has the full package at a young age

Well, I’m glad you found a contestant you like. Please continue to support her after she gets eliminated next week, and keep us up to date on how she’s doing. Too many contestants are forgotten by the audience (including their “fans”) the moment they walk off that stage for the last time. 

She even has a fan thread, so we can all follow her post-show journey, hopefully, with your help. 

Edited by TeamAudra

51 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, I’m glad you found a contestant you like. Please continue to support her after she gets eliminated next week, and keep us up to date on how she’s doing. Too many contestants are forgotten by the audience (including their “fans”) the moment they walk off that stage for the last time. 

She even has a fan thread, so we can all follow her post-show journey, hopefully, with your help. 

Well I only follow them if they put out a good song of their own I unfollowed Addison Agen and Noah Mac because I wasn’t feeling they original music. I even wanna unfollow Ali Caldwell because her original music ain’t it but I have hope for her to make it big and I have those hopes for my favs this season 

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

chile is a slang term people use LMAO

You’re right. Here’s what I was able to find. 

——

TOP DEFINITION
chile is pronounced like child without the d. it’s sometimes used when someone does something questionable sort of like “wtf” nicki minajpopularized it when someone commented on her big boobs on instagram live. she said “um chile... anyways” and people have started using it as a meme, however, it’s been around and used in the black community for years
*sees weird instagram posts*

um chile wtf is this” 
“chile sit the hell down” 
or simply just “chile—“
by girlypop69 June 30, 2020

Edited by TeamAudra

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

——

TOP DEFINITION
chile is pronounced like child without the d. it’s sometimes used when someone does something questionable sort of like “wtf” nicki minajpopularized it when someone commented on her big boobs on instagram live. she said “um chile... anyways” and people have started using it as a meme, however, it’s been around and used in the black community for years

um chile wtf is this” 
or simply just “chile—“

TY...but not black here 😳

I hope this is the last time they do a 4WKO, since apparently everyone here at IDF is going crazy about it, attacking the contestants who are not their favorite to win. (I mean, IDF is usually like that and i'm fine with it, but i think the discussion regarding the 4WKO has gotten out of control)

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

——

TOP DEFINITION

um chile wtf is this” 
or simply just “chile—“

tbh chile isn't used with much meaning lmao, its just something people append to the end of their messages. it can be condescending or surprised, but some people just chronically use it (like i use lmao)

6 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Just let usher be the fifth coach and give him 4WKO contestants as his PO team :lmao:

that would probably be the strongest team going into POs, voting potential with ryan g. and taryn, and just overall good singers with larriah and julia, even though they don't have great voting potential

• Like 1

It looks like the contestants filmed something on Saturday night on the backlot, they decorated the exteriors used for "Murder She Wrote"  with Christmas lights. Maybe it's for the Holiday special? It could just be some type of group performance for the regular show or even a commercial, who knows. I saw a few videos on IG stories from Ryan Gallagher and the head stage manager Chris Hines. I also saw a couple of the female contestants post themselves glammed up, but you couldn't really see anything around them.

• Like 2

The Knockouts for which I'm most excited for,

1- John Holiday VS Cami Clune

2- The Four-Way KO(Julia VS Larriah VS Ryan VS Taryn)

3- Sid Kingsley VS DeSz

4- Carter Rubin VS Chloe Hogan(Btw Reagan has set the bar so high for You Say so Carter needs to give a Mind-Blowing performance in order top her version.)

• Like 6

Honestly I did not care about Reagan at all during Season 15 because I was so mad Adam had to do that for her lmao. So freakin' unfair and I will not ever get over it (but I love Adam though and I miss him 😔, I just hated that decision) and I was TOO busy obsessing over Team J-Hud that time sooo yeah. But You Say was probably might've been her most decent live performance. I just hate how she tries to go up there resulting in her pitchiness throughout her live performances, when she have this gorgeous tone on her lows.

I will say, Carter will DEFINITELY surpass Reagan in my opinion. 

• Like 2