The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Honestly I did not care about Reagan at all during Season 15 because I was so mad Adam had to do that for her lmao. So freakin' unfair and I will not ever get over it (but I love Adam though and I miss him 😔, I just hated that decision) and I was TOO busy obsessing over Team J-Hud that time sooo yeah. But You Say was probably might've been her most decent live performance. I just hate how she tries to go up there resulting in her pitchiness throughout her live performances, when she have this gorgeous tone on her lows.

I will say, Carter will DEFINITELY surpass Reagan in my opinion. 

I think the best one in my OWN opinion I have heard so far of that song in a singing competition from what I have heard so far was way back on Season 9 of The Voice Australia by Stephanie Cole. But I hope someday, someone will give that super hard song a big justice

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Honestly I did not care about Reagan at all during Season 15 because I was so mad Adam had to do that for her lmao.

Adam was terrible to her. He gave her Cry by Faith Hill, which is hard enough for ADULTS to sing... 😒 Definitely one of my least favorite coaches in the Voice history. 

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

1- John Holiday VS Cami Clune

2- The Four-Way KO(Julia VS Larriah VS Ryan VS Taryn)

3- Sid Kingsley VS DeSz

4- Carter Rubin VS Chloe Hogan

We have the same lists!! I am excited for the song choices of John and Cami the most. Then, this head-scratching 4-way KO ugh please

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I will say, Carter will DEFINITELY surpass Reagan in my opinion. 

I mean he has some pipes so I'm really looking forward to it and also I heard some people saying that he sang the song 2 or 3 semitones higher and that's very impressive for a person who is only 14 years old.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

We have the same lists!! I am excited for the song choices of John and Cami the most. Then, this head-scratching 4-way KO ugh please

Cami is going to put a spell on the entire viewer audience. She is going to brainwash Minivan into giving all their support to her. :yes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Adam was terrible to her. He gave her Cry by Faith Hill, which is hard enough for ADULTS to sing... 😒 Definitely one of my least favorite coaches in the Voice history. 

I don't know maybe I'm wrong but I think @anonymouskid_35 was not referring to her song choices, she was referring to what he did to DeAndre Nico in favour of her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Which brings me back to Taryn, who will definitely surpass Reagan and Andrea way back on Season 15 and 12 respectively 😂

I agree. That was Reagan's weakest performance and I wanna say she can surpass Caasade's version as well.

Also I think Ryan will definitely surpass Mandi's version.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I agree. That was Reagan's weakest performance and I wanna say she can surpass Caasade's version as well.

Also I think Ryan will definitely surpass Mandi's version.

Cassadee is one of the most overrated winners in the Voice history (in my opinion), and Reagan’s version is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I expect Taryn’s to top both versions. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Which brings me back to Taryn, who will definitely surpass flopped, atleast for me, performances of Reagan and Andrea way back on Season 15 and 12 respectively 😂

The difficulty of “Cry” is in the lower register and the power required to pull of the higher parts. None of Reagan, Andrea, and Cassadee should have even attempted the song. They all struggled mightily with the lower parts, especially. Taryn seems to have adequate power for the song in all parts of her range, and the higher parts don’t go nearly as high as “Anyway” or those ridiculous notes she hit in her battle. It will probably be her last performance on the show, but I expect her to go out on a high note. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The difficulty of “Cry” is in the lower register and the power required to pull of the higher parts. None of Reagan, Andrea, and Cassadee should have even attempted the song. They all struggled mightily with the lower parts, especially. Taryn seems to have adequate power for the song in all parts of her range, and the higher parts don’t go nearly as high as “Anyway” or those ridiculous notes she hit in her battle. It will probably be her last performance on the show, but I expect her to go out on a high note. 

I agree with everything said here, but let’s not lose hope! Taryn can still pull out a win!!!! 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, David68 said:

MONDAY LINEUP

Desz and Sid

Bailey and Lauren

Jim and JusJon

Joseph and Van

Madeline and Kelsie

Ian and James

Carter and Chloe

Yep, just as I suspected, Carter gets a little more pimping, heading into the playoffs. As long as he performs adequately, he’s getting the PV. 

• Like 2