Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Finally home from work and catching up on everything... I really don’t have attachment one way or the other for the majority of these. I was probably going to cut Secret Life of the American Teenager, but if anyone objects I can do something else? Im in no rush, there’s nothing I’m itching to save quickly.

...I love Demi though?

Friend of mine: Elliott, what would you do if Demi Lovato and Andrew were both drowning?

Me: Well that’s a stupid question because Demi can walk on water.

:dead:

OH WAIT i assumed you saved it :dead:

LMAOO I THOUGHT THIS TOO when I read his post. :dead: I was like "Of course Elliott is gonna save the show with Demi on it." :haha:

I only sent one ranker requests and I'm gonna send one more out just because I think I have the most differing opinions from them :haha:

If it's regarding this round, this is either me or Sola. :shiver: :haha:

SAVE: South of Nowhere, a show about a teenage girl coming to terms with her sexuality @Alex

#bless you saving this show.

So Far So Great is a great theme song. I miss pop-rock Demi (Get Back was IT)

Chinese takeout :wub:

Get Back, La La Land,and Here We Go Again the triple threat :wub:

LOL I remember not liking that Demi from back then. :ph34r: :haha:

The Originals

IPB Image

Sorry to any fans of the Vampire Diaries spin off. I have no idea what happened in this show after Season 1. That is the only season I watched. I remember the back door episode they did in Vampire Diaries to test the waters with this show. I remember the episode that seemed heavily inspired by AHS Asylum. I remember Elijah being daggered for way too long periods of time. Especially considering he was one of the more popular cast members. (always remember that Rebekah deserves better). I guess I should mention the plot. The writers were inspired by Angel (or whatever) and decided that vampires should have children. A vampire got a werewolf pregnant. Witches for some reason get involved. The brat apparently got their own show. How nice for her. :wub:

Saving American Horror Story: Apocaplyse

Edited by aliasocfan

Us brings American's Most Smartest Model to the endgame :wub::wub::wub::wub::dead:

Duh, of course! :bobo:

Finally home from work and catching up on everything... I really don’t have attachment one way or the other for the majority of these. I was probably going to cut Secret Life of the American Teenager, but if anyone objects I can do something else? Im in no rush, there’s nothing I’m itching to save quickly.

Ooh that's one of the shows I'm hoping doesn't get cut. :ph34rwave:

Falling Skies
IPB Image
Falling Skies is a post-apocalyptic science fiction show, produced by Steve Spielberg, that aired for five seasons between 2011 and 2015 on TNT. Interesting, because when I Google the show, it comes up as two seasons on the sidebar. I keep being lied to. :bye2: Anyway, the story follows a former history professor named Tom Mason, whose wife is killed in an alien attack, and one of his sons is one of a group of teens taken captive. Wow, that is all horrible and scary. He joins forces with the 2nd Massachusetts Militia Regiment to find his son and protect survivors of the attack. He is second-in-command and uses his knowledge of history to gain information about the aliens and plan an attack against them. Of course, it is not all so easy or there would be no show. I don't think I see any names I recognize among the cast, but the show seemed to receive positive reviews for at least the first few seasons. It doesn't really seem like my type of show, but I hope there aren't too big of fans here. :flowers:

Saving: The Secret Life of The American Teenager

IPB Image

Legacies

IPB Image

This show is the spin-off of The Vampire Diaries. I haven't seen the Vampire Diaries, and I haven't seen this, so I have no attachment. The series stars Danielle Rose Russell as Hope Mikaelson, Jenny Boyd as Lizzie Saltzman, Quincy Fouse as Milton Greasley, Aria Shahghasemi as Landon Kirby, Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman, and Peyton Alex Smith as Rafael Waithe. Are any of these individuals from the main cast of the Vampire Diaries? The first season aired in 2018 for 16 episodes. The series was renewed for a second season, that is currently airing. The show airs on the CW, and consistently gets abotu a million viewers. I suppose thats good, but that doesn't save it.

Save: Legends of Tomorrow