Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

IPB Image
BOSTON PUBLIC

I’ve heard of this show here and there but I never really watched or seen a preview of it so I guess that’s why I’m cutting it now. Sorry to anyone who likes it. OKAY! Let’s see what this show is about. The series centers on Winslow High School, a fictional publick high school in Bostn of course, and it focuses on the work and private lives of the various teachers, students, and administrators at the school. It aired for 4 years from 2000 to 2004. Well, barely four but who cares. It has a slogan and it was, “Every day is a fight. For respect. For dignity. For sanity.” I really like that slogan if I’m being honest.

It says on Wikipedia ( :giggle: ) that Boston Public initially preceded Ally McBeal (one of the shows in this rankdown) on Monday nights. It became revered and received critical acclaim for its frama and ethnically diverse cast. That slays to be honest! Especially in the year it was shown. Long story short, the show got moved in the Friday night death slot for its fourth season and the viewership declined and got cancelled. Anyway, it’s got a long list of cast member so wooh! Boston Public also won a lot of awards so there’s that. Anyway, that’s all folks!

SAVING: WHAT/IF
IPB Image

Louie

IPB Image

When I decided to cut this show I thought it would be a show about comedian Louie C.K and lo and behold, I

was right. Well Louie C.K is a sexual harasser so it makes it easy to cut the show in which he stars in, as well as directs, produces, and edits as well. People like Louie C.K enough to watch a show where he does all that? Well it appears that it was put on an extended hiatus in 2017 after the sexual assault allegations against him came ouT. Apparently he plays a fictionalized version of himself (a comedian and newly single father who is raising two daughters in New York City). He does his stand up routine as well. Apparently it was critically acclaimed but I never watched this nor will I ever so goodbye from this rankdown.

Saving: Legend of the Seeker

Edited by Sadora

Oh whoops was Boston Public the show I saved for Wally a few rounds ago :dead: I thought that was Boston Legal my bad :*.

Don't want anything with B*ston in the title in the game :x

Ahh yess you did. Thank you for saving that show for me back then. :haha:

Why do you hate me? :'( :dead:

Oh whoops was Boston Public the show I saved for Wally a few rounds ago :dead: I thought that was Boston Legal my bad :*. Don't want anything with B*ston in the title in the game :x

I HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK READING THIS THINKING I CUT/WROTE A WRITE UP FOR THE WRONG SHOW :dead:

I HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK READING THIS THINKING I CUT/WROTE A WRITE UP FOR THE WRONG SHOW :dead:

Haha no I did nominate Boston Public. I thought Boston Legal was the show I saved a few rounds back, but now I think it was actually Boston Public. Oh well Wally requested safety for neither :*

With Vee cutting one of my save options, at least that narrows down the saves for me a bit. :haha:

Oops :'( At least you didn't have to think long enough for the two choices to be cut! #VeeIsABlessing :giggle:

NJ

Thank God I gave immunity to Jersey Shore cuz it seems like NJ people seem to hate it the most :giggle:

Haha no I did nominate Boston Public. I thought Boston Legal was the show I saved a few rounds back, but now I think it was actually Boston Public. Oh well Wally requested safety for neither :*

Well, Wally is the one to blame them o:)

IPB Image
denqJWOc6Go

The T.V. show that I am cutting is "Splitting Up Together" - I am not too familiar with the show beside knowing that it stars the handsome Oliver Hudson and Jenna Fischer. The show aired on ABC for 2 seasons where it was notably produced by Ellen DeGeneres. And now the real question is the following; What is this show about? It's essentially about a couple whose marriage is reignited by their divorce. The show essentially follows the impact it has on their 3 children - they have shared custody of the kids where they spend their time at each parents except that they both have a different lifetime (e.g.: one parent lives in the house while the other one lives in an apartment in the back of the house). The couple also gets the opportunity to understand what their marriage was lacking & how to become better parents. I think, in the end, they stayed together or something - I wouldn't know because I've never seen it.

Overall, it sounds like a hot mess while trying to be a cooler version of "This is Us" or something along those lines. And considering that it received mixed criticism & got cancelled due to poor ratings, this cut is justified & I doubt anyone was much of a fan of this show. And if it's the case, I apologize for the cut.

SAVING: REBA
Edited by Star*Man

Instant Star

IPB Image
IPB Image

I've never heard of this show before so that's the reason why I'm cutting it. Let's see what wikipedia says about it.
Instant Star is a Canadian tv show that lasted for four seasons from 2004 to 2008. The cast included Alexa Johnson, Tim Rozon, Laura Vandervoort, Kristopher Turner, Simon Reynolds, Wes Williams, Mark Taylor and Tyle Kite, and I know no one of those :)) . The show is about Jude Harrison who is an adolescent music competition winner and during the course of the series we see her experience in the recording industry. The show ended after its fourth season and upset fans started a petition to bring the show back with no success. It won a bunch of Canadian awards during its run so I guess it was a good show.

Saving Person of Interest
IPB Image

The Kominsky Method

IPB Image

IPB Image

As always, I want to thank Alex for honoring my safety requests. The Kominsky Method.Well time for me to learn what this show is. The Kominsky Method is an American comes web TV series that was created by Chuck Lorre and premiered on November 16, 2018 and of course on Netflix. So far the show has 2 seasons and 16 episodes under its belt. The show stars Michael Douglas, Alan Arkin, Sarah Baker and Nancy Travis. The show is a character named Sandy Kominsky (played by Michael Douglas), who is now a Hollywood acting coach but was an actor when he was younger. And that’s all I see about what the show is about.

Not sure if it’s a show i would be interested in but hopefully people like it but not enough to be upset by this cut. Alright, let’s look at the trailer.

TjuOTlf5Jb0

Saving: All of Us (Lmaoo this was literally the last show I removed from my safety list which I should have left on there, so I could have saved another show I liked. :dead: )

IPB Image