Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Genius Junior

IPB Image

I don't even know what I'm cutting. :dead: Or which show I am saving tbh. :dead: I think this show is about little smart kids. Let's go to Wikipedia and found out. Genius Junior is an American television game show that debuted on March 18, 2018 on NBC during the 2017–18 season. The show lasted 10 episodes and lasted one season. It was hosted by Neil Patrick Harris. The series shows children who are aged 12 and under, competing in teams of three in five increasingly difficult rounds. Each round tested the teams in various subjects including spelling, mathematics and memory. The winning team received the "Genius Junior Grant". I never heard of it before this and I won't care after. This show beat Teen Wolf? Sad.

Repeat After Me

IPB Image

IPB Image

Repeat After Me is an American hidden camera comedy reality show that aired on ABC from February 17 through April 21, 2015 and the show only lasted 8 episodes. After seeing this, I'm so mad it outlasted some successful long running series of shows I love. :dead: The show was hosted by Wendi McLendon-Covey and executive produced by Ellen DeGenres.

Repeat After Me came about and from a segment from The Ellen DeGenres show, you know the segment where celebrities are guided through a remote ear piece and have to say and do things from the show said from the host.....while the people the celeb interacts with have no idea they are being. I actually really love this segment and find it soooo hilarious. I never knew it was a show, and while I do love that segment on Ellen's show, I don't think it needed its own spin off series. :haha: We should have had The Ellen DeGenres show in this game over this show, though. :*

Here are some clips of the show that featured Ellen Pompeo and Mario Lopez.

dce4QtuqOrY

6fE2bldMbi8

Saving: Nancy Drew

IPB Image

I'd like to thank random.org for all their help and everyone who sent me their safety requests for knocking my shortlist down significantly.

IPB Image

The Kominsky Method

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Legend of the Seeker

Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Legends of Tomorrow

The Originals

Louie

Person of Interest

Falling Skies

What/If

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

America's Funniest Home Videos

Splitting Up Together

Sonny With A Chance

Hawaii Five-O

Quantico

All of Us

Imposters

Revenge

Under The Dome

South of Nowhere

Instant Star

Legacies

Boston Public

Cloak & Dagger

So Weird

The Hughleys

Reba

I'd like to thank random.org for all their help and everyone who sent me their safety requests for knocking my shortlist down significantly.

IPB Image

The Kominsky Method

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Legend of the Seeker

Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Legends of Tomorrow

The Originals

Louie

Person of Interest

Falling Skies

What/If

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Splitting Up Together

Sonny With A Chance

Hawaii Five-O

Quantico

All of Us

Imposters

Revenge

Under The Dome

South of Nowhere

Instant Star

Legacies

Boston Public

Cloak & Dagger

So Weird

The Hughleys

Reba

Re-quoting this so we don't have to go back the previous page to see the nominees. :haha:

IPB Image

Here we go another cut I make of a show that gives me second handle embarrassment. I have never ever liked this type of show like ever and some of my previous cuts can prove that it's just stupid people doing stupid things and I am not interested. I guess other people are as this show has over 30 seasons of people sending them in funny videos of their pets or their kids. Man as a mom I would just die if H or E grew up one day and realized I profited off something they did that was embarrassing. I don't know if people get paid for sending stuff in to this show but I am guessing they will. I am not mom shaming but I just don't think I would do it. No. Ugh this show annoys me thanks Alex for allowing me to cut it.

Saving Hawaii Five-O