Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

On 5/26/2021 at 7:28 PM, Alex95 said:

Jeopardy:

Reveal hidden contents

Two girls and the hot gay in the finals

:wub: :wub: We’re stanning no matter what :wub:

I wantred to scream when Jennifer did not go all in on that first DD!!! But congrats to Sam, he earned it.

Edited by ~Tom~
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I started watching Mare of Easttown. I was waiting until all the episodes were released first so I could binge-watch. It’s very good so far. :yes: 

I did the same as you :haha: 

I loved watching Mare of Easttown live. The speculation and all the discussion week after week really got me even more invested in it. Some shows work better on a binge and some shows work better weekly. While the waiting was painful, it was worth it.

16 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I finished watching Mare of Easttown. I thought it was great. :yes: 

Hide contents

I was expecting a plot twist and the murderer to be someone you’d least suspect, but the reveal still surprised me.

I consider myself good at guessing whodunnits, but the reveal surprised me also. :haha: 

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

Loved every minute of it - I essentially watched it within a day & was sending my live thoughts to Tom as I was watching :haha: 

And I loved it! Especially when you got to the last episode. :giggle: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, Alex95 said:

Succession

97ebbc3f84f5eb8116ac384dfe080bca.gif

Well I guess he didn't win now did he :/? This writeup won't be as detailed as some of my other ones because there's not as much to say. As amazing of a show as this is, we are only two seasons in. Like any other Shakesperan dramedy, we need the full story in order to fully appreciate it. So what I will say is this show is the most promising start to a tv show I have almost ever seen. It is truly that good. I'd say it's the best series that is currently airing and hasn't ended or been cancelled. So if there's a show you want to check out and follow along that hasn't ended yet, Succession is the way to go!

Yup, it is officially one of the greatest shows in the history of television.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 9:42 PM, aliasocfan said:

The Other Two

I apologize to this show. I have what is probably going to become a migraine. Hopefully this is somewhat coherent and I don't make up actors being involved in this show. 

Oh? It is a comedy. Well then. This show features millennials (it's hard being the generation that people blame absolutely everything on) dealing with their younger siblings sudden fame. Hmm. Depending on the execution, this could actually be amusing. As long as they do not confuse stupidity with funny. That is where I always draw the line. 

I honestly do not recognize any of the cast members. Oh wait, one of them was on Veronica Mars. I lied. Only one season has aired so far, but it was very recently announced for having a second season. 

Saving Inspector Morse

I’m five episodes into this show and it’s the funniest thing ever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 9:26 PM, Elliott said:

I’m five episodes into this show and it’s the funniest thing ever.

Officially finished the series and it’s the greatest thing I have ever see.

And also Josh Segarra?

Call Me Flirt GIF by State Farm

• Like 2