Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Cupcake Wars

IPB Image

I was lowkey about this show having an underdog journey in the rankdown, but I'm tired and at least that gave me some material to fill this write up. I have never been a big fan of cooking shows, but it tends to be bc I just end up hungry after watching lmao. So, Cupcake Wars is a competition show that aired on Food Network, and is based around people creating cupcakes. There is a place for everyone, and that's good (?). It follows a similar to Chopped with 4 teams competing in 3 rounds, with one-by-one eliminations. Anyway bye!

Save: Narcos

The gif choice. :lmao:

Lol I was looking for a good gif about nominated/nominations and loved that one. Glad you do too. :haha:

save Narcos

cut Cupcake Wars

The little show that could. It's had a nice run, being up and saved so many times. :haha:

The Umbrella Academy
IPB Image

Gosh this round was difficult, can you imagine if we didn't have safety requests honored :dead:. I either like the majority if not all the shows nominated or I haven't watched them, but I know they're good shows and believe they've earned higher placements. I kinda just landed on The Umbrella Academy out of nowhere. It looks like it's a superhero show and we have a ton of them in this game so hopefully the superhero fans still have other options they love! It's about a dysfunctional group of adopted superhero siblings who are solving the mystery of their father's death. It's based on a comic book series of the same name. Aww I cut a show with Ellen Page and Mary J Blige I love them :broken:. I watched the trailer and tbh it didn't really seem like it would appeal to me, but the visuals are absolutely gorgeous! Lol waitttt Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance wrote this comic book series?! This is a revelation I am in shock right now! Iconic :wub: Netflix has a 10-episode first season right now and it has a lot of viewership and good reviews and has been renewed for a second season. Maybe I'll check it out one day, but truthfully there's so much tv out there and I enjoy a very minimal number of superhero shows so I doubt it :haha:.

Saving Maniac
IPB Image
IPB Image
Emma Stone #snapped on this show :wub:

Cupcake Wars

IPB Image

I was lowkey about this show having an underdog journey in the rankdown, but I'm tired and at least that gave me some material to fill this write up.

LMAOO same. :haha: I was secretly hoping it would get saved towards the end, but no complaints with this cut. :haha:

The Umbrella Academy

IPB Image

Gosh this round was difficult, can you imagine if we didn't have safety requests honored :dead:. I either like the majority if not all the shows nominated or I haven't watched them, but I know they're good shows and believe they've earned higher placements.

Aww I cut a show with Ellen Page and Mary J Blige I love them :broken:.

Lol waitttt Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance wrote this comic book series?! This is a revelation I am in shock right now! Iconic :wub:

#me on some people's rounds even when I give tons of safety requests. I can relate. :dead::haha: But ugh I'm so sorry there are a lot of shows you like still nominated. >.

Wait Mary J. Blige was on this show and I let it get nominated? :'( :'( :broken:

Ooh but an MCR connection? OK I'm fine with it being nom'd and going then. :giggle:

Just gonna sit back and root for The Comeback and The Night Of (and I guess in a perfect world Godless would be saved for the flawless acting, but I had some issues with the show so while I would like to see it last longer, it wouldn't be a heartbreaking loss).

Remaining:

Peaky Blinders*

Godless

Enlightened

Lucifer*

Grace & Frankie

Psych

Bron/Broen

Southland*

The Night Of

Chopped*

The Boys

Naruto Shippuden

The Comeback

Narcos: Mexico

American Crime*

Battlestar Galactica

Hunted (UK)

Death Note

Ray Donovan

The Defenders

American Gods

Broad City*

* Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Chopped

IPB Image

Well Chopped you have Chopped from this Rankdown. The jokes continue ha ha ha. Ok this show is another food network work show where amateur cooks go against each other with weird ingredients then attempt to make something good for the judges to like once they don't they chop you aka eliminate you so you can't move to the next round. I have only seen this a few times so anyone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe it starts with 4 in the first round then down to 3 the second and 2 final cooks in the final desert round where someone is named Chopped Champion for the episode and the other gets nothing.

Saving: Lucifer

Broad City

IPB Image

IPB Image

Continuing my trend of cutting comedy shows, my latest victim is Broad City. I have never watched it but it seems to be critically acclaimed. Basedon a web series from 2010 of the same name, it premiered on Comedy Central on January 22, 2014 and aired for five seasons until March 28, 2019. It follows Ilana Wexler (played by Ilana Glazer) and Abbi Abrams (played by Abbi Jacobson), two Jewish-American women in their twenties, on their carelessness and frivolous adventures in New York City. Apparently RuPaul was in this but it's not enough to reconsider my cut so out this goes.

Saving: Peaky Blinders

@Steven did Wally ask for my list to pick his nominations?

3. Enlightened

7. Bron/Broen

8. Southland

13. Naruto Shippuden

15. The Comeback

18. Battlestar Galactica

20. Death Note

22. The Defenders

23. The Umbrella Academy

I feel very attacked :|

Saving Enlightened

Cut Hunted UK

what a terrible set of nominations

I really should've saved this masterpiece I'm so worried :'( :shiver:

2PZnKfBGU_g

"Congratulations from your favorite gay :D"

IPB Image

"Aww Mickey.......GUY, FAVORITE GUY! It says guy, it's just bad handwriting"

IPB Image

"You have to write more legibly dear :)"

I really should've saved this masterpiece I'm so worried :'( :shiver:

2PZnKfBGU_g

"Congratulations from your favorite gay :D"

IPB Image

"Aww Mickey.......GUY, FAVORITE GUY! It says guy, it's just bad handwriting"

IPB Image

"You have to write more legibly dear :)"

I need to see this now :dead:

IPB Image
0CYdbK14N_Q

I was under the impression that I never heard of this show but then I realized that it was not the case when I realized Ben McKenzie starred in it. But if you haven't heard about it, it's okay because it aired on NBC for one whole season where it was essentially renewed for a second season. However, the second season didn't air on NBC as it was cancelled before it even premiered. Luckily for the show, TNT came to its rescue where they managed to have 5 seasons.

So what is this show? The shows essentially takes a look at the lives of LAPD officers. And it seems like the first season was focusing on their interactions & experiences of these officiers - it was more of character driven drama. However, the show took a complete direction when it started to air on TNT: they focus on the ensemble of the show and the crimes, itself - how did the crime come together. Overall, it sounds like I would enjoy the show but I probably won't watch it as I don't think TNT is worth my time.... Unfortunately for "Southland", TNT is not around to save them.

SAVING: AMERICAN CRIME
Edited by Star*Man

Wally actually had good noms. :shock:

Why th shock reaction? Thanks. I'm glad my round wasn't as hard/heartbreaking as your round was to me. :lmao:

@Steven did Wally ask for my list to pick his nominations?

3. Enlightened

7. Bron/Broen

8. Southland

13. Naruto Shippuden

15. The Comeback

18. Battlestar Galactica

20. Death Note

22. The Defenders

23. The Umbrella Academy

I feel very attacked :|

Saving Enlightened

Cut Hunted UK

what a terrible set of nominations

omgg you saying this on your first comment.

But awww nooo, it was no attack on you at all. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> I didn't know you liked these shows,, and you didn't send me shows to protect, so I had no idea. Hopefully most of your faves can get saved. :hug:

I need to see this now :dead:

Valerie doing DWTS :wub: :wub:

J1s1TP1tLxA

"Lisa Rinna told me that I would have fun. Didn't!"

There's two shows called Hunted from the UK

Which one is it?

this

or this

It's under the reality show section so I assumed the reality show.