Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

IPB Image
DEATH NOTE

So now that I’ve had my sleep, I’m gonna write the real write up for Death Note :roll: Anyway, I know this anime because my best friend loves this manga. Basically, a bored shinigami (a god of death, bringer of death, something to do with death tbh) decided to come to the human world. He dropped his notebook which is the Death Note, a book that shinigamis used to kill people. Anyone whose name is written in there will die within forty seconds, and the time, place, and method of death can also be controlled. Ryuk’s Death Note was found by Light Yagami, a very smart but insensitive high school student. Since Light touched the notebook, Ruk became visible to him and him only. Ryuk then explained to Light how to use the Death Note. All the instructions were also written inside the book itself. Light decided to use the book’s power to cleanse the world of all the bad people like criminals and the likes and create a new, “perfect” world (according to how he sees a perfect world).

Soon, the police began to notice that there was someone behind all those murders, so they call the world’s greatest detective, L. L is also the most socially awkward person I’ve watched and it’s sometimes super cringe especially the live action films of Death Note. Anyway, L tries to bring Light’s plan to light… :lmao: Both Light and L believe themselves to be on the right side of justice and they match their wits as they attempt to prove which one of them is “good” and prove the other is “evil”.

I didn’t really watch the anime or read the manga til the end but I do know Light wasn’t the only one who held the Death Note. I remember there being a girl using it. Anyway, that’s all for this one. It’s definitely part of my anime-liking childhood but it’s not the anime that stuck with me until now. I did like the idea of writing someone’s name in the book and how they die. :lmao:

SAVING: THE BOYS
IPB Image

Edited by brownies

I really should've saved this masterpiece I'm so worried :'( :shiver:

2PZnKfBGU_g

"Congratulations from your favorite gay :D"

IPB Image

"Aww Mickey.......GUY, FAVORITE GUY! It says guy, it's just bad handwriting"

IPB Image

"You have to write more legibly dear :)"

I kinda wanna cut this now :haha:

DEATH NOTE

I have areally bad hungover right now so I'm just gonn write something right now and update it wit my other write up that needs to be fixed. Anyway, The story follows Light Yagami, a teen genius who stumbles across a mysterious otherworldly notebook: the "Death Note", which belonged to the Shinigami Ryuk, and grants the user the supernatural ability to kill anyone whose name is written in its pages. The series centers around Light's subsequent attempts to use the Death Note to carry out a world-wide massacre of individuals whom he deems morally unworthy of life to change the world into a utopian society without crime, using the alias of a god-like vigilante named "Kira" and the subsequent efforts of an elite task-force of law enforcement officers, consisting of members of the Japanese police force, led by L, an enigmatic international detective whose past is shrouded in mystery, to apprehend him and end his reign of terror.

Anyway, my best friend loved this anime so much that I had to watch the death note get passed around to a lot of character. I liked it but not really. It became a fad so yeah.

SAVING: THE BOYS

Sorry about your hangover, Vee, but you cannot copy and paste from Wikipedia. Paraphrase and use your own words. :sorcerer:

Remaining:

Godless

Enlightened*

Grace & Frankie

Psych

Bron/Broen

The Night Of

The Boys**

Naruto Shippuden

The Comeback

Narcos: Mexico

Battlestar Galactica

Hunted (UK)*

Death Note**

Ray Donovan

The Defenders

American Gods

* Claimed, but no write-up yet.

** Has a write-up, but needs to be updated with 100 original words.

Hunted

IPB Image

Hunted is a British reality show that follow contestants who must go on the run for a period of nearly a month in Great Britain. These contestants must avoid a team of Hunters composed of former and service police, intelligence personnel, and on-foot teams. The Hunters have access to the contestants personal information as well as ANPR, CCTV and the means to trace calls to locate contestants. The goal of the contestants is to reach a designated extraction point on the last day before being captured, and if they do it they will share £100,000. between all the contestants that do it. Sounds fun, but I won't watch it. It is on its 5th season and there's also a celebrity spin-off.

Saving Enlightened cause it one of the best comedies of all time with queen Laura Dern

wish I could have saved masterpiece Southland

wish I could have saved the extremely fun Umbrella Academy

wish I could have saved the very good Death Note

miss Valerie deserves to be saved so please someone do it

Valerie doing DWTS :wub: :wub:

J1s1TP1tLxA

"Lisa Rinna told me that I would have fun. Didn't!"

It's under the reality show section so I assumed the reality show.

omg this is hilarious. :lmao:

Southland is one of my favorite dramas of all time

so this cut really hurt :(

also Regina King was on the show, so Wally hdu

Ugh I didn't know that either. :'(

lol im so annoyed with these noms even if Im being unreasonable cause I didn't send any safety request

I really wish you sent me safety requests. :(

Sorry about your hangover, Vee, but you cannot copy and paste from Wikipedia. Paraphrase and use your own words. :sorcerer:

Me: Who has a hangover at 10 pm?

Me 2 seconds later: *Remembers time zones are a thing*

:dead:

I'm gonna give up my cut/save this round, idk how Stephen wants to handle that.

Someone should save grace and Frankie though for me.

Uhh why would you give up your cut/save.... and then ask for shows to be saved when you can save them??? :dead:

Sola had something personal come up he has to deal with.

Oooooh ok. I did not know. :( :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

I'm willing to save a show at Rei's request, if there are still show options past 24 hours or what not. :flowers:

I'm gonna give up my cut/save this round, idk how Stephen wants to handle that.

Someone should save grace and Frankie though for me.

You're the next to nominate, so you could post your write-up when you're ready.

But if you want to give up your cut/save, then I guess anyone can step in once everyone else has already made one cut/save of their own.