idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Kelly to Nick Jonas: "We like a lot of the same sound [in the blinds]" :x :x :x

doGC_1tIBrI

Season 18 is not looking promising :no: :x

I don’t get it. Other than the weird scheduling I don’t get why it’s not looking promising

[youtube]doGC_1tIBrI[/youtube]

:lol: maybe they both like something good o:)

doGC_1tIBrI

The format ALONE is making this season not looking promising. As we know, we're getting only 3 weeks of lives which obviously means that the format will be messy and the lives will all bloodbaths.

This is the first time where I'm flat-out dreading the season MORE than looking forward to it... because I have a really bad feeling about this season.

The format ALONE is making this season not looking promising. As we know, we're getting only 3 weeks of lives which obviously means that the format will be messy and the lives will all bloodbaths.

This is the first time where I'm flat-out dreading the season MORE than looking forward to it... because I have a really bad feeling about this season.

:'( I hope they don't break the show

They should have just cut down to one season a year -- ditch the spring season (Idol is on already), keep the fall season.

Edited by season1

It's already broken...I don't expect it to be on much longer.

This.

Yeah the new schedule is trash :thumbsdown:

One of my biggest fears is getting a stanable contestant just to get robbed of a big portion of the live shows, just like season 16 :shiver:.

He’s actually pretty good. I remember him partly from Camp Rock

never said he isn't good.. just musically he is probably the least respected/popular among all judges that's ever been on the show.. even Miley has a higher profile and name recognition than him

:'( I hope they don't break the show

idk. They're on a roll... Have been for a while.

Since Season 9 tbh.

S8 even. That's when the shenanigans and producers manipulations accelerated exponentially, on top of everything else they concocted to mess up the format.

Am I the only one who got random spoilers on their message box about S18 contestants?? :ph34r:

Can you try directing them to me please? I have a list of names but no spoilers from the tapings thus far.

Am I the only one who got random spoilers on their message box about S18 contestants?? :ph34r:

Interesting. I might change my username to @SpoilersOffice just to see what happens. jk :haha:

I missed the spoiler that says Mendeleyev is back next season o:)

Season 18 - Pre-live elimination season. 48 eliminated artists from the past seasons who didn't make lives, come back to compete!

Season 18 - Pre-live elimination season. 48 eliminated artists from the past seasons who didn't make lives, come back to compete!
Really?

Can Garrett come back too pretty please? :w00tbounce:

I missed the spoiler that says Mendeleyev is back next season o:)

Totally forgot to make that announcement. :haha:

Wait is this real or are yall just messing around?!

It's real, Jeremiah Miller is also coming back to sing "Sorry" for his Blind. :teehee: