The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

If S13 was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Edited by Rat!

2 minutes ago, Rat! said:

If TV was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Aww. You’re not going to tease Addison stans anymore. :(  No one @me I’m an Addison stan too, it’s just funny when people lightly joke about IDF’s it girls.

6 minutes ago, Rat! said:

If S13 was decided by say, who had the most consistency when it mattered, Addison would have smacked nearly everyone else. Her only live flub was Top 10, with Brooke coming close behind with her snoozefest of T12/T11.

Chloe had a mere few good song choices, Addison slayed everything and "Lucky" was amazing. Chloe just had her presence to back her shot vocals in the end.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Aww. You’re not going to tease Addison stans anymore. :(  No one @me I’m an Addison stan too, it’s just funny when people lightly joke about IDF’s it girls.

I always liked Addison. But I like provoking Addison stans even more. It takes zero effort to agitate them and it is free entertainment.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Chloe had a mere few good song choices, Addison slayed everything and "Lucky" was amazing. Chloe just had her presence to back her shot vocals in the end.

Chloe had really good song choices, running on the standard that you don't really hear those songs on the show very often. Addison's Lucky studio is really good but the live performance is by far her weakest of the live shows.

Just now, Misirlou said:

She´s great, she just had the misfortune of being on the wrong season.

I actually made her fan thread. I also said her audition her clothing and such made her look like Velma from Scooby Doo (which is a good thing by the way)

• Haha 1

Just now, xfactor22 said:

I actually made her fan thread. I also said her audition her clothing and such made her look like Velma from Scooby Doo (which is a good thing by the way)

Why didn't you photoshop this season's contestants?

4 hours ago, ashwinner said:

are you talking about Addison? anyways, liking someone's voice is not at all inappropriate and if you think that's true then you can keep you stupid unnecessary opinions to yourself

True

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rat! said:

I said no such thing of this Addison girl you're referring to. Who the heck is that?

Seems you don't watch the show much to ask that.  AND...  This is about vocalists not sex.  People are listening not leering.

• Like 1

Blake trashed the record deal again in the post winner conference. But he also clearly assumed Todd was going to the label, he said that universal needs to follow up, and make winners a priority, not dropping the ball. 

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake trashed the record deal again in the post winner conference. But he also clearly assumed Todd was going to the label, he said that universal needs to follow up, and make winners a priority, not dropping the ball. 

Maybe Blake won’t help him get out of the deal? Since only Kelly’s winners have ditched the label deal, it’s hard to know what transpired, and how much BS they had to go through. 

Or, maybe Todd wants the deal?

24 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Is there a link?

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

tenor.gif

• Like 1