The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

13 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Red was robbed! I was one of his only 2-3 stans in S13

See how stans can say that about their snowflakes? Tbh, Chloe was a great winner and all four were deserving of any of the finale spots.

Her voice fell apart lmao, Addison killed that finale night.

• Like 2

Nothing from the results shows needed to be live. The singing wasn't, why the results? Then they wouldn't have gotten into any time crunches and could've fixed up any streaming glitches. Maybe leave a little glitch in here and there to pretend it's live.

• Like 1

Just now, Vinyl said:

If they had gone with a final four (or five) without a coach quota, you think both Micah and Cam would've been out?

Probably tbh.

Allegra would win against them in IS, if a final four was still present. Final 5, maybe Camm could get it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rat! said:

wondering where the people fawning over a 16 year old girl on a reality tv show will go in their lives

are you talking about Addison? anyways, liking someone's voice is not at all inappropriate and if you think that's true then you can keep you stupid unnecessary opinions to yourself

Just now, Vinyl said:

If they had gone with a final four (or five) without a coach quota, you think both Micah and Cam would've been out?

Probably. Todd, Toneisha and Thunderstorm would advance by PV. Camm and Micah would be in the instant save with one of Allegra/Megan/Joanna and the girl would probably win.

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

are you talking about Addison? anyways, liking someone's voice is not at all inappropriate and if you think that's true then you can keep you stupid unnecessary opinions to yourself

I said no such thing of this Addison girl you're referring to. Who the heck is that?

6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I love Addison, by he said nothing that you’re implying that he said. Rat! is one of the nicest users here. 

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

Did you not hear Chloe's shot voice????

It’s called tonal preference. Besides, even if her voice wasn’t the strongest that night, her run leading up to the night was more than enough for her to deserve the win.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Did you not hear Chloe's shot voice????

It's a valid argument, but homegirl held up with some really good studios and rode on her previous good performances anyway. It does stand that if it were just based off the finale, she probably wouldn't deserve the win.

4 minutes ago, Rat! said:

how many enemies I can make by slandering maelyn jarmon

Lol. I don’t like to slander contestants, but just saying you prefer other contestants in that season to her would be enough to make idf go in a rage. I also don’t like to make enemies. But I like Oliv Blu  a lot more than Maelynn, and Mari  more than Maelynn, even though Maelynn is very good 

Edited by xfactor22

3 minutes ago, Rat! said:

It's a valid argument, but homegirl held up with some really good studios and rode on her previous good performances anyway. It does stand that if it were just based off the finale, she probably wouldn't deserve the win.

Even Brooke deserved to win over her tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

Even Brooke deserved to win over her tho.

Every finalist but Red Marlow had their own reasons to deserve a win. Chloe just happened to make the biggest impact. That said based off of finale she deserved 4th lol

Edited by Rat!
  • Haha 1