The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Did anyone notice on the first night of live performances that Arianna had the exact same dress on and her hair the exact same way that Jennifer Gardner had in the movie 16 Again. What was up with that lol

Edited by Sgoodyear62
Misspelled

S20 playoffs were much, much, better. Even the performances considered average that night like Pete, Jose, and Victor were way better than most performances last night.

Don't even get me started on Cam, Rachel, Dana, Corey, Ryleigh, Anna, Jordan... 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

S20 playoffs were much, much, better. Even the performances considered average that night like Pete, Jose, and Victor were way better than most performances last night.

Don't even get me started on Cam, Rachel, Dana, Corey, Ryleigh, Anna, Jordan... 

Yeah, there were some great performances last season in playoffs. Nobody really gave an excellent performance this season. I remember Team Nick having my Bottom 2 last season, but the Top 2 from that team gave really good performances. On Team Blake, Anna Grace got Instantly Eliminated despite having a really good performance because of the tough competition that night.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

So far, it looks like Season 20 >>> Season 21. Too bad Season 20 was a short season, a lot of potential wasted :no:

Just look at my signature, damn, a lot of snowflakes in a single season

and Anna Grace was the only major robbery in the Playoffs. Well, besides Savanna losing to Devan lmao

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Angelbright said:

We all underestimated Paris we really thought he was toast but that man’s talent is undeniable and he deserve it but I’m still blaming y’all for jinxing Libianca. 

I'm happy about it, because I was sick of the slobbering over her.

24 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm happy about it, because I was sick of the slobbering over her.

oh honey we'll continue even if she's gone....

Her iconic playoffs performance that we all thought would be a bus but ended up being one of the best of the night:

Her beautiful knockout (and Hailey was amazing too) and the only one to pull of this song successfully on the show so far ❤️ 

Her cover of Good Days that was smooth as f**k and one of the hardest SZA songs to sing ....

And one of her OGs too! After listening to this a while ago I can see why "Woman" was the most "her" performance yet. Very afro beat but still smooth and gorg

Anyways Libianca is and was iconic on the show and was so deserving of a spot in the top 13 ❤️ Blake's top 3 is pretty iconic tho, but no Libianca slander tolerated here😙

• Like 20
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Her iconic playoffs performance that we all thought would be a bus but ended up being one of the best of the night:

Her beautiful knockout (and Hailey was amazing too) and the only one to pull of this song successfully on the show so far ❤️ 

Her cover of Good Days that was smooth as f**k and one of the hardest SZA songs to sing ....

And one of her OGs too! After listening to this a while ago I can see why "Woman" was the most "her" performance yet. Very afro beat but still smooth and gorg

Anyways Libianca is and was iconic on the show and was so deserving of a spot in the top 13 ❤️ Blake's top 3 is pretty iconic tho, but no Libianca slander tolerated here😙

Love you for coming with the receipts, all three performances we got to see in full she brought something interesting to the table every time + put her stamp on songs while still being very much respectful to the original work, which is something that doesn’t always happen when a singer is covering another vocalist.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

This. She's a unique artist. I enjoyed her performances and wanted to see more.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

YESSS YOU CLEARED THEM!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Oh so... he's not leaving ever it seems...

Well RIP JHud and Alicia's shot at coming back.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RTV said:

This. She's a unique artist. I enjoyed her performances and wanted to see more.

I enjoyed her too, but Blake’s team was stacked and there was no way Wendy and Paris weren’t getting a public vote and Blake predictably saved Lana (not that I’m complaining). I think Libianca might fare better in AGT and/or as a YouTube sensation. She has plenty of talent. 

• Like 2

I know the spring season is off, but if they ever try again, I'd love to see a whole new panel of coaches. Keep the continuing set in the fall, and give it a completely fresh face for spring.

Edited by WastedinMemphis

2 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Most awkward moment from last night. Who do you think are they playing Red Rover with?

867A23A5-30D1-4ED3-AB74-97543E182643.jpeg

“We have to stand at least 3 feet apart, because of covid, but we can hold hands.” 

Yeah…

Edited by TeamAudra

33 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Most awkward moment from last night. Who do you think are they playing Red Rover with?

867A23A5-30D1-4ED3-AB74-97543E182643.jpeg

Paris's look last night was very cool.  He could have been off the set of a new wave western or an old Clint Eastwood one - except for the sneaks.