The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i mean gina wasn't winning FBΒ  IIRC and Grace was but Gina won

Sure (and I'm not saying things can't change), but I feel like Ruby had such a breakout moment in the PO's that I think she's just got this. Grace never had that moment imo. The FB numbers just help support my argument

Edited by MusicBuff101

8 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

Just took a look at FB. Yeah, I still think Ruby is winning the season.

huntley has gotten about 100 reactions/minute for about 20 minutes. ruby did for a while but her numbers have significantly slowed down already. still the obvious top 2 but huntley's gonna have the highest numbers by a big margin this week

It isn't surprising or uncharacteristic for BIAS to perform songs that reference God. His father is a worship leader. BIAS himself was a worship pastor (if I remember correctly, he said he left the position in order to audition). He's also married to a pastor's daughter.

• Like 7

I'm so glad Huntley showed some of that "metal" side to him that he alluded earlier in the show.

Β 

LOVED that metal screech and was completely unexpected. That's not easy to do y'all. Most people's voices would be wrecked after that, and he continued to sound just as he did before he belted that part.

Β 

I do get its not for everyone though, and while I wish he had a different song choice, I still rank him 1st for giving the best and most consistent vocal of the night. Couldn't find anything wrong with his performance on a technical level and I can't say the same for nearly everyone else.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I'm so glad Huntley showed some of that "metal" side to him that he alluded earlier in the show.

Β 

LOVED that metal screech. That's not easy to do y'all. Most people's voices would be wrecked after that, and he continued to sound just as he did before he belted that part.

Β 

I do get its not for everyone though, and while I wish he had a different song choice, I still rank him 1st for giving the best and most consistent vocal of the night. Couldn't find anything wrong with his performance on a technical level and I can't say the same for nearly everyone else.

Β 

The way he still managed to belt out towards the end after the metal screech..... how the heck did he not blow his throat out?

Β 

I suspect that screech will attract some criticism... but good thing his song choice is smart. I see a lot of people requesting Joe Cocker for him on social media.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2

I just hope Nini and Mara can both make it through🀞. If nini does,TPTB better give her the pimp spot she deserves next time.

Β 

Only Jacquie can get rid of team Gwen so I'm fine with her on the bottom.

Β 

I'll be good as long as we don't have Bias in the finale, though there's still a higherΒ  chance for him than othersΒ 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Tmp 12

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

It isn't surprising or uncharacteristic for BIAS to perform songs that reference God. His father is a worship leader. BIAS himself was a worship pastor (if I remember correctly, he said he left the position in order to audition). He's also married to a pastor's daughter.

aretha franklin was singing to him ❀️

54 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Lila was beautiful tonight. Now she just need a ballad, it's time to let her tone fully shine and take advantage of all her skills, not just her runs.

Finally listened to the full performance

Β 

I think she sounds closest to her prelives performances out of everyone. Nini is a close 2nd.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

Just now, Hsamid said:

Finally listened to the full performanceΒ 

Β 

I think she sounds closest to her prelives performances out of everyone. Nini is a close 2nd.

Totally!! both have a clear style and without a doubt they know how to sing live

What's the point of having Bias closing this round? If they want Gwen in the final they can set him up performing last in the instant save next week.

Β 

Really bummed Nini performed like that in the death spot. It could become a defying moment if she was in the pimp spot.

Β 

My prediction for the bottom 4 tomorrow: Jacquie sang for her life and beats out Kara, Tanner and Azan.