The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

39 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think it has to do with performances quality as well. Ruby's PO performance got great views/likes/shares/comments. It was imo the best of the season. But this time she didn't deliver on the same level. For Huntley, I also preferred his PO performance, which also got solid numbers.

Maybe if these two sing on the same level as the POs, the numbers will be back to normal. This season's overall numbers were much better than last season's numbers.

I’m talking about the overall numbers, not just those two contestants. For most of the season, the numbers were actually really strong. 

The fact that you can’t vote until the end of the show is a powerful manipulation tool. TPTB game plan is pretty obvious. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The Youtube comments under AZÁN's performance are brutal. There is a lot of people saying that Kaylee should have advanced over her. I know there are people here that agrees. And let's be honest, John let go a potential finalist for someone who don't have a chance to advance tomorrow. Tragic.

Anyone who thinks that was a good decision by John are ignoring the fact that it’s a voting show….blinded by their biases. 

• Like 7

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Anyone who thinks that was a good decision by John are ignoring the fact that it’s a voting show….blinded by their biases. 

John needs to experience having no one in the finals, tbh. Even happened to Blake at one time, but i hasn't happened to him?? He needs to be humbled. That will for sure destroy his ego. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

John needs to experience having no one in the finals, tbh. Even happened to Blake at one time, but i hasn't happened to him?? He needs to be humbled. That will for sure destroy his ego. 

Because they always stack the deck in favor of his strongest contestant to squeak by, sometimes in the IS, only to finish in 4th or 5th place. There were also seasons with coach quotas where he was guaranteed a finalist. They’ll try to get Mac in there somehow. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Team quotas during covid seasons :dead:

• Haha 1

numbers for last night.

facebook:

1. nini 

2. huntley

3. ruby

4. mara

5. bias

6. mac

7. jacquie

8. jordan

9. lila

10. kara

11. tanner

12. azan

instagram:

1. nini 

2. huntley 

3. mara 

4. mac

5. tanner

6. jacquie

7. kara

8. ruby

9. bias

10. lila

11. jordan

12. azan

twitter:

1. huntley 

2. nini

3. mara 

4. ruby

5. jacquie

6. bias

7. tanner

8. kara

9. lila

10. mac

11. jordan

12. azan

tik tok:

1. ruby 

2. nini

3. mara

4. huntley 

5. jacquie

6. mac

7. kara

8. lila

9. azan

10. tanner

11. jordan

12. bias

Edited by wildestinvegas

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Tonally, I think I'd like that for Mara more.

Her voice can go lighter  (see her PO). Not to say they are that similar, but there's a bit more overlap with Florence and Kate Bush than anything Nini has covered so far.

Hard agree, not sure how it would fit Nini but Mara would slay on it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Also…

Team Legend is in a world of hurt. Maybe they can get Mac in with the semi-final pimp spot, but even that seems like an uphill climb. It didn’t have to be this way….

We’ll see what happens but I think that’s a bit of an overreaction, Mac should have a good shot at PV next week (he needs to do better than last night though if he wants to stay out of trouble though)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildestinvegas said:

numbers for last night.

facebook:

1. nini 

2. huntley

3. ruby

4. mara

5. bias

6. mac

7. jacquie

8. jordan

9. lila

10. kara

11. tanner

12. azan

instagram:

1. nini 

2. huntley 

3. mara 

4. mac

5. tanner

6. jacquie

7. kara

8. ruby

9. bias

10. lila

11. jordan

12. azan

twitter:

1. huntley 

2. nini

3. mara 

4. ruby

5. jacquie

6. bias

7. tanner

8. kara

9. lila

10. mac

11. jordan

12. azan

tik tok:

1. ruby 

2. nini

3. mara

4. huntley 

5. jacquie

6. mac

7. kara

8. lila

9. azan

10. tanner

11. jordan

12. bias

I averaged these out if anyone is curious! (Kara and Bias actually tied)

1. Nini 
  2. Huntley
  3. Mara
  4. Ruby
  5. Jacquie 
  6. Mac
  7. Kara 
  8. Bias
  9. Tanner
  10. Lila
  11. Jordan 
  12. Azan

23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

We’ll see what happens but I think that’s a bit of an overreaction, Mac should have a good shot at PV next week (he needs to do better than last night though if he wants to stay out of trouble though)

I didnt like the song choice John picked for him. He did the best he could with it. Still got my vote.

1 minute ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I averaged these out if anyone is curious! (Kara and Bias actually tied)

1. Nini 
  2. Huntley
  3. Mara
  4. Ruby
  5. Jacquie 
  6. Mac
  7. Kara 
  8. Bias
  9. Tanner
  10. Lila
  11. Jordan 
  12. Azan

Interesting list.

-Nini's could be outweighed by international support, but she's still safe regardless.

-Interesting to see Team Niall completely at the top. Obviously stats don't mean 100%, but it's a good indication that he'll likely escape unscathed.

-Ruby had a safer performance last night that yielded good results. No one's stopping that train.

-Jacquie and Mac landing in the upper half is a good sign on a night where they'd performed well, but not as strong as they had before.

That bottom half is chaotic.

-BIAS is likely safe as the closer/Team Gwen/country guy/whatever.

-Jordan ranking so low is a surprise, but keeping in mind her genre - she COULD be safe still. Definitely the one most at risk from Team Reba, though.

-AZÁN is pretty much a lock for the bottom, sadly. Those numbers weren't good. Hate the audience because she nailed it last night.

-Kara, Tanner, and Lila all rank pretty much where I would've predicted (not based on performance quality - Kara and Lila did real solid last night!). Hoping enough people pulled through for Kara.

I'm gonna predict our bottom 4 is AZÁN, Lila, Tanner, and Jordan. Jordan or Lila for the save.

2 minutes ago, JGL1970 said:

I didnt like the song choice John picked for him. He did the best he could with it. Still got my vote.

Pretty much this. Honestly he should just stick to straight R&B. It’s what he’s best at. The performance was good enough for him to be safe this week, but man what a bad song choice.

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm gonna predict our bottom 4 is AZÁN, Lila, Tanner, and Jordan. Jordan or Lila for the save.

I think it'll be Kara instead of Lila at the bottom but otherwise I can live with this (I'm still afraid it will be Jacquie though 😭)

57 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Well, someone has to get it, and as I alluded to before, he’ll have every advantage imaginable. His competition isn’t the strongest, and he sort of has a lane to himself. 

I said my predictions for B4 are Azán, Kara, Lila, and Tanner.

Demographically, Tanner has the advantage here, but nerves got to him the most last night out of the 4. 

There´s a chance Jordan could end up there, and in that case, she´s winning it. Some predicted Jacquie, but I don´t see it, honestly. She kinda got lost in the crowd last night, but I doubt that will be enough for a B4.

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

Jordan is polarizing. I like her humor but not her vocal tone. Noah would've been the better choice for garnering votes.

The only coach on this panel who understands this is Niall. The other three are totally clueless. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The only coach on this panel who understands this is Niall. The other three are totally clueless. 

The coaches tend to go with their personal favorites, which would be difficult not to do.

excerpts by Lyndsey Parker of Yahoo Music

Nini:

There was nothing subtle about this performance ... I could see this being just a bit too much for some viewers.

Tanner:

This was the first, and really only, big miss of the night.

Jordan:

As usual, she was a true original.

But I'm still concerned that Jordan's constant wisecracking and tendency to hide behind her big black hat and shades will not only make her seem like a novelty act, but will create a disconnect/distancer from viewers — pushing them away, instead of drawing them in.

prediction:

I think the at-risk contestants who better have their (hopefully wisely chosen) "Save Me" songs ready to go are Jacquie (only because she went first Monday), Kara and Azán (because they could split the '90s R&B diva vote), Nini, Tanner... and maybe even Jordan.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the-voice-season-24-goes-live-with-top-12-103044238.html

Edited by RTV