The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

So, an overall opinion from last night's show. I feel like, as great as they were, they were all missing something little. I remember more iconic performances from earlier seasons, especially season 11 and 15. 

However, I think those 100% safe on this round are:

Ruby-I believe she is a finalist

Huntley-I believe he is also a finalist

Bias-I think he can do much better than yesterday but still had a great performance and artists like him have been in the finale easily.

Could be in bottom 4 and win the IS:

Jacquie-I liked her performance a lot but for me still her battle was the best (just like Bias)

Lila-beautiful performance but some people might find it very slow

Nini-she is amazing but what worries me is that the majority of her fans might be the international ones those not being able to vote

Mara-great performance but could still be there and win it

Kara-one of my favs, so different and special that she deserves to move forward. Not sure if the voters think the same tho 

Probably the bottom 4:
Azan-great performance and stage presence but don't know if the voters will agree

Jordan-she has much more potential than her performance yesterday (could win the IS)

Mac-not his best performance

Tanner-also not his best performance, although his stage presence was on top (could win the IS)

Edited by postcards
  • Confused 1

Has anyone ever made it big from this show? It seems that winning doesnt do much for them. Finally heard a Cam Anthony song on satellite radio last night. Would not have recognized his voice if his name didnt appear. They auto tuned it so much I couldnt identify him. 

2 minutes ago, JGL1970 said:

Has anyone ever made it big from this show? It seems that winning doesnt do much for them. Finally heard a Cam Anthony song on satellite radio last night. Would not have recognized his voice if his name didnt appear. They auto tuned it so much I couldnt identify him. 

Melanie Martinez and Morgan Wallen! There's more i just can't think of others

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I honestly dont even know if I’m gonna watch next season, the coaching panel seems so bad… i’m sorry y’all, i’m praying we get great artists

Not sure either. I was hoping we would get Alicia or Miley back somehow

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, postcards said:

Not sure either. I was hoping we would get Alicia or Miley back somehow

I think we’re past the point where either would return. That being said, would be more than excited to ever have them back in any capacity.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I think we’re past the point where either would return. That being said, would be more than excited to ever have them back in any capacity.

I remember Miley having the best song choices for her artists. Iconic old songs that don't really get covered

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

Melanie Martinez and Morgan Wallen! There's more i just can't think of others

Jordan Smith hit it big, I believe.  So did Koryn Hawthorne.  And LiBianca won an award for one of her songs.

3 hours ago, JGL1970 said:

Blake would be so proud, his artist on the radio! 🤠

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I honestly dont even know if I’m gonna watch next season, the coaching panel seems so bad… i’m sorry y’all, i’m praying we get great artists

I think I'll still watch on yt but not as invested.It will probably be a country and R&b heavy season so I'll tune in only for my r&b folks 

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Now lets make Nini close next week ok @TPTB!!!

I think they usually close out the Semis with the person who's a front-runner (Not necessarily TCO), or with the person they desperately want in Finals, knowing that they have a chance.

So, Huntley/Ruby or Mac/BIAS. I can be wrong tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think they usually close out the Semis with the person who's a front-runner (Not necessarily TCO), or with the person they desperately want in Finals, knowing that they have a chance.

So, Huntley/Ruby or Mac/BIAS. I can be wrong tho.

Not Bias again. It's gonna be Mara