11. Kara Tenae 6,578
  12. Jacquie Roar 5,607

Follwers combined per team

Β 

1. Team Niall 167.9K

2. Team Legend 128.4K

3. Team Reba 61.1K

4. Team Gwen 35.9K

i guess Blake fans are not supporting Gwen .

5 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

I'm surprised at Jacquie being last

I'm not. She's hella overrated on here and she's not gonna get the votes over Reba's 2 country girls imo. I won't be surprised if she's eliminated this week.

Β 

Ooooof Tanner CARRYING Team Gwen!Β 

Edited by Stacey.

31 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

I'm not. She's hella overrated on here and she's not gonna get the votes over Reba's 2 country girls imo. I won't be surprised if she's eliminated this week.

Β 

Ruby’s viral and the frontrunner and Jordan had a following before the show. And IG follows mean very little now anyways. I see all 3 of Reba’s gals making it to the top 9.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Stacey. said:

Β 

She’ll get more votes than Jordan. Jordan will get overpowered by Ruby and Jaquie is hella good

19 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

This article is nonsense. I don't know what the writer was trying to predict, but from the article we know that education is very important.Β 

I can see AZÁN being in the bottom. I don’t see Jacquie being in the bottom but we’ll see.

14 hours ago, Stacey. said:

Β 

how is jacquie overrated? jk i know we all have our own opinions

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Yahoo Article on Who is Least Likely to Make it to the Top 12

So Charlie Mason predicts Jacquie is Reba's lowest vote getter.Β  I guessed Jordan earlier. Charlie thinks Reba inherits Blake's old voting block amd will go for the more traditional singers.

5 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

So Charlie Mason predicts Jacquie is Reba's lowest vote getter.Β  I guessed Jordan earlier. Charlie thinks Reba inherits Blake's old voting block amd will go for the more traditional singers.

Β 

In terms of FB numbers, Jacquie made the bigger splash. I don’t think either are Minivan bait in the slightest, but idk. I just don’t see the country voters rallying around Jordan like they did with previous country females, especially with Ruby right there.

The thing that mainly hurts Jordan is that her and Jacquie occupy the same lane, and Jacquie is the stronger singer, and (I cant believe I'm saying this since Jordan was the premiere leak for both blinds and battles), has had a stronger edit due to all of her performances being aired in full.

Β 

And it seems people are going for personal stuff too, I don't mind the sunglasses at all, and if it's part of her style, she should wear them lol.