The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

The only way I can see her surviving that first live show is if the entirety of Team Gwen gets cut all at once 😭 . Or if we have a bunch of floppers. Hope to be proven wrong though.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

I can't make a rational guess about Nini's course on the show without seeing more of her song picks. If she does something obscure or unattractive to the audience, she could be gone with the first live. If she has something at all relatable, I think she stays. I'd feel better thinking about it if we even had the playoff song.

30 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Also in what world is she a contender for the win?? Knowing this audience, she’ll be lucky if she gets past the first voting round 

She needed someone to tell her to lose the nose ring and eye glitter during the competition.

I remember seeing her on one of the previews and thinking it was impressive, I'm glad she was great all the way through.

Originally I was gonna say I would've waited until the chorus to turn, but in this case I don't think it was necessary. Probably among my fave auditions so far (I'd put Alexa and Chechi a little ahead)

• Like 1