The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

also though what were general thoughts on Ms. Monet? i thought she was very clearly an extremely strong vocalist, but that it didn’t come together on that song. she had power, high belts, whistle notes, and a good growl.. pretty much everything u could want. with good song choices, i would’ve thought she could’ve made it very far if not for her pre-lives elimination

I thought it was a very average performance from someone who could clearly do better. I didn't think there was much flavor to her singing either, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don’t care what other coaching Gwen does, but she better make him stop squinting every time he wants to emphasize a note.

He’s not a carbon copy by any means, but he looks enough like her oldest son for that to explain his survival on Team Gwen.

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

like… he’s no Brayden Lape or Carter Rubin. He reminds me more of adult contestants like Max Boyle.

very good comparison imo. the first thing that jumped out to be was the mild cursive / indie intonation which i think max also had (part of the reason i disliked his blind 💀)

30 minutes ago, CdnCountryFan said:

Who are the team mentors this season? They haven’t announced anything yet and mother comes up when I search 

No idea if we have any. None of the sources mentioned any mentors being mentioned in the tapings, and I did ask a few.

• Like 1

nbcumv.com has this sentence in the format description for the knockout round:

To prepare for this high-pressure competition, the coaches enlist a legendary Mega Mentor to advise all of the artists competing in the Knockouts.

Besides Blake, another convenient and obvious option for the s24 Mega Mentor is Dan + Shay.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RTV said:

nbcumv.com has this sentence in the format description for the knockout round:

To prepare for this high-pressure competition, the coaches enlist a legendary Mega Mentor to advise all of the artists competing in the Knockouts.

Besides Blake, another convenient and obvious option for the s24 Mega Mentor is Dan + Shay.

okay so they do have one I guess, why did no one who went to tapings mention who they are

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, istersay said:

okay so they do have one I guess, why did no one who went to tapings mention who they are

I don’t remember Reba being mentioned last season either. 

I definitely don’t think it is Blake. I think it will be a bigger name than Dan + Shay. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, istersay said:

The coaches must not have mentioned it, or more likely, the sources just didn't hear it/understand/forgot/whatever 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MILO JAY said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx_cR62r-Pp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is this a hint? I doubt they have the budget for her but...

Please god no she had my entire Instagram feed the whole summer and now I can’t even have football without her getting in the way

That being said she was mid-tour so I imagine it’s nothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2