The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 hour ago, Weirdoo said:

Nini is easily one of the best auditions of the last like, 8-9 seasons at least. Gonna be tuning in as long as she’s still around.

Β 

KINGGGGGGGGG yes we got him!

Β 

I hope Huntley grabs you too but I'm probably asking too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jork said:

That ain't shoegazing! *runs*

Β 

Actually, her versatility will help her long run keep the show fresh. She's clearly a chameleon, but still think long term, the alt-hipsterness is her path to off-show success. On show, she's clearly trying to brand herself as something more conventional (although even rocker chicks are fading away, so in-show that's still kinda unique). The way the judges praised her makes it seem TPTB is also invested long term, so if the audience is like "...?" they will do everything in their power to change that to 😍

Β 

I mean if the show can sell bodie to this audience, surely they can sell Nini?

Β 

I feel like TPTB is pushing a Niall vs Reba rivalry and they gave them all the interesting talent. Will the audience buy into it? I hope so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FutureSurvivor said:

i’m gonna be the one seeing red if this f****** b**** doesn’t win this f****** season. i can’t remember the last time i was THIS obsessed with an audition.Β 

Β 

HOLY MOTHER ALERT 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Β 

Let's go old IDF!!!!

Β 

Β 

Nini Iris was excellent. I hear a lot of blues and rock in her, the power and sort of raspy, distorted quality to her voice when she belts is awesome. But it seems like she can sing just as well without it judging by the beggining, beautiful headvoice as well.

Β 

Lastly, her agility throughout her entire range is incredible. That headvoice run at 0:33 was nice, not to mention doing all those runs when belting while maintaining that edgy quality to your voice.. great stuff.

Β 

Just a ferocious performance all around. Not sure its my absolute favourite since there are so many contenders, but definitely one of the best so far.

Β 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Β 

I feel like TPTB is pushing a Niall vs Reba rivalry and they gave them all the interesting talent. Will the audience buy into it? I hope so.

I think she will win. Actually in hindsight Mara can too. But I wouldn’t compare her to Bodie. He was a guy & on team Blake. That counts for even more than being a country girl.

Edited by Jaffy

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

blaaaaaaaaaake

Β 

bodie was fantastic but let’s be real: Blake bias hard carried his entire team that season. no other coach was enjoyed by the core audience.

Β 

Niall’s a more liked coach than John Camila and Gwen so nini’s chances aren’t as low i’d think but still my hopes aren’t high that she gets to semis

Edited by MatthewPalermo

7 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

blaaaaaaaaaake

Β 

bodie was fantastic but let’s be real: Blake bias hard carried his entire team that season. no other coach was enjoyed by the core audience.

Β 

Niall’s a more liked coach than Gwen Camila and Gwen so nini’s chances aren’t as low i’d think but still my hopes aren’t high that she gets to semis

Β 

Fair enough. I think if Niall makes an effort to push her specifically, it might just be what she needs to get past Semis.