The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

help when did they say they were gay 😭 screaming at u just making this up (i think)

oh I just got it from Weirdoo’s post 😭

(also I checked his Instagram which Nini reposted just to make sure)

14 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Honestly the biggest surprise is John also turning for all these people. If this were S17 or S18 John we'd have a record number of three-chair turners for this season.

John does have a lot of really good people. 

2 hours ago, Jaffy said:

After listening to Nini’s audition, she is too good for minivan’s tastes to win. Congrats in advance to our winner, Mara!

TPTB is not helping Niall to win two seasons in a row :rolleyes:. Kelly had to win her second season without their help, and she had Chevel. And the "Chevel" of this season is on Team Reba, not Niall. 

• Like 2

i think Nini's performance is growing on me a bit. she really sold the performance very well and her vocals are good + her voice feels like it can lend itself well to multiple genres (mostly pop and rock stand out to me lol). looking forward to her next performances !

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Mac has been getting solid views and likes on SM. His video on YT has 1.3M views. He has more than 720k likes on TikTok and 105k likes on FB.

A lot of people are saying he reminds them of the old-school R&B.

I don't know how Lila and Azan would fare right now with this audience, but I feel like Mac has strong enough appeal to be John's last artist standing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

I don't know how Lila and Azan would fare right now with this audience, but I feel like Mac has strong enough appeal to be John's last artist standing.

Minivan likes him, as of now. Of course, I can't say 100%, but almost all the comments under his FB video are positive.

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Nini was so good omg. Has to be my favorite audition so far. The power, the range, the control, the attitude, thr stage presence. Let's gooooooo

Niall lost his mind towards the end, and I can see why.

Okay, I was surprised by how good her audition was because I didn't expect much from her. So the reason I called her my favorite audition. But I think that's too early. There's always a chance that the early ones grow on me more with time. But she's gonna be one of my favs for sure.

• Like 1

Huntley kind of sounds like if Ian Flanigan had range

I don’t necessarily love his voice (from what I’ve seen on SM) but better to have someone with respectable singing prowess make it far than a coaster

Huntley does remind me of Ian Flanigan with that tone. I don't expect him to be for everyone, but I love a good, natural rasp. He seems like a rougher around the edges version of Ian.

Also, they 're hiding him a lot. At this point I expect him on Ep 6 or maybe 7.

Edited by Misirlou

Oct 16 Monday

The Blind Auditions, Part 7
SEASON 24, EPISODE 7 • NEW

8:00 PM ON NBC  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

Coaches Niall Horan, John Legend, Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the final night of blind auditions.

═══════════════════════════════════════

Oct 17 8pm  Tuesday

The Blind Auditions Part 7 Cutdown
SEASON 24, NEW

8:00 PM ON NBC  • STEREO • CC

America's best undiscovered talent goes head-to-head on teams led by four of today's biggest musical icons, who playfully compete against each other while mentoring these inspiring singers in search of the next superstar Voice.

Oct 17 9pm

The Battles Premiere
SEASON 24, EPISODE 8 • NEW

9:00 PM ON NBC  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

The battle rounds begin as Niall Horan, John Legend, Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani prepare their artists to go head-to-head in hopes of advancing to the three-way knockouts; each coach has two steals.

Cutdown = sneaky way to trick us into watching the recap

Again, these "cutdowns" are just unnecessary.  Give us two hours of Battles instead, Show!

If it was an NBC decision, then I can understand.  But if it was a show decision, then . . . boy, is Burnett stupid.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Again, these "cutdowns" are just unnecessary.  Give us two hours of Battles instead, Show!

If it was an NBC decision, then I can understand.  But if it was a show decision, then . . . boy, is Burnett stupid.

i agree, we don't need recaps when we just saw this stuff

• Like 2

• istersay changed the title to The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall
9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

IMG-1592.jpg
Oop! Nini reposted IDF 👀 

Not Sam Smith mentioning me in his story☠️☠️.

Btw I liked their friendship, and his expression when she got the chair turn was priceless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Monday

- Angelina Nazarian

- Nini Iris

- Tanner Massey

unplaced but this week

- Corii

- Kara Tenae?

- Lila Forde

Taylor is on Episode 7 

Elizabeth Evans is also this week, she posted a few days ago on her story. I think I posted about it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Huntley kind of sounds like if Ian Flanigan had range

I don’t necessarily love his voice (from what I’ve seen on SM) but better to have someone with respectable singing prowess make it far than a coaster

I called him “Indie Ian Flanigan”, remember.

• Haha 1