The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Please god no she had my entire Instagram feed the whole summer and now I can’t even have football without her getting in the way

That being said she was mid-tour so I imagine it’s nothing

she's everything everywhere all at once :lmao:

• Haha 1

Looks like bad news, on the 1iota listing, first live shows appear to be Dec 4/5 https://1iota.com/show/1578/the-voice---s24

Would mean

10/9 - blinds

10/10 - blinds

10/16 - blinds

10/17 - battles

10/23 - battles

10/24 - battles

10/30 - battles

10/31 - battles

11/6 - battles

11/7 - KO

11/13 - KO

11/14 - KO

11/20 - ?

11/21 - ?

11/27 - playoffs?

11/28 - road to lives?

12/4 - lives

12/5 - lives

I dunno it just seems like a lot of shows before the lives - maybe they'll add a November date

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Looks like bad news, on the 1iota listing, first live shows appear to be Dec 4/5 https://1iota.com/show/1578/the-voice---s24

Would mean

10/9 - blinds

10/10 - blinds

10/16 - blinds

10/17 - battles

10/23 - battles

10/24 - battles

10/30 - battles

10/31 - battles

11/6 - battles

11/7 - KO

11/13 - KO

11/14 - KO

11/20 - KO?

11/21 - ?

11/27 - playoffs

11/28 - road to lives

12/4 - lives

12/5 - lives

I dunno it just seems like a lot of shows before the lives - maybe they'll add a November date

pretty sure battles end 10/31 and KOs end 11/14? either way it looks like we’re never getting 5+ live weeks again huh :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

pretty sure battles end 10/31 and KOs end 11/14? either way it looks like we’re never getting 5+ live weeks again huh :dead:

Yes, I think it was confirmed the fourth and final KO episode is 11/14. I could see them potentially spreading playoffs over 2 weeks though, depending what they show on Tuesdays. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Yes, I think it was confirmed the fourth and final KO episode is 11/14. I could see them potentially spreading playoffs over 2 weeks though, depending what they show on Tuesdays. 

yeah I got nothing, other then maybe they'll add live show dates. They really don't have 6 hours of playoff programing, 5 if you assume one of those Tuesdays will be a road to the live shows. It's only 6 artists/team. I could see 1 hour per team, but that's still only 4 hours

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

yeah I got nothing, other then maybe they'll add live show dates. They really don't have 6 hours of playoff programing, 5 if you assume one of those Tuesdays will be a road to the live shows. It's only 6 artists/team. I could see 1 hour per team, but that's still only 4 hours

I think they did 4 hours last season with 20 contestants, so I could see them spreading 24 over 5 hours with some filler, but not sure how they would split it up. 

Tbh I won’t be completely shocked if we only get two weeks of lives again. If we get more than 3, I will be surprised. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

Just now, jem128 said:

Tbh I won’t be shocked if we only get two weeks of lives again

We are getting three, there is no way in hell they are gonna go from 12 to 5 in one week. If that were the case, they would have directly cut to 8 (like last season) instead of 12 in the Playoffs

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We are getting three, there is no way in hell they are gonna go from 12 to 5 in one week. If that were the case, they would have directly cut to 8 (like last season) instead of 12 in the Playoffs

True. I was thinking we had 12 last season, too. In that case, I’m expecting 3 weeks - 12 to 8 to 5. 

5 minutes ago, jem128 said:

True. I was thinking we had 12 last season, too. In that case, I’m expecting 3 weeks - 12 to 8 to 5. 

I still hate this. I like 5+ weeks of lives show the best. Why can't they give us what we want!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Actually, I think that they'll show one team's Playoffs on 11/21, two teams' Playoffs on 11/27, and the last team's Playoffs on 11/28.  They spread out season thirteen's Playoffs across three nights, after all.  Why not this season, too?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jem128 said:

I definitely don’t think it is Blake. I think it will be a bigger name than Dan + Shay. 

I doubt it was Blake either, but some IDF members suggested his name.

Assuming Mega Mentors are paid for appearing, the status of the celebrity might depend on how much of the season's budget was required for this panel of coaches.

The show indicated that Blake requested Reba as the s23 Mega Mentor in order to have a full circle moment. Regardless of the reason, advising also provided a way to ease Reba into replacing him this season.

Similarly, TPTB might have Dan + Shay mentor this fall to promote the first coaching duo on The Voice U.S.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Actually, I think that they'll show one team's Playoffs on 11/21, two teams' Playoffs on 11/27, and the last team's Playoffs on 11/28.  They spread out season thirteen's Playoffs across three nights, after all.  Why not this season, too?

What happens on 11/20, which is a two hour episode?

25 minutes ago, seak05 said:

What happens on 11/20, which is a two hour episode?

Oh, shoot.  Did not see that.  That schedule is way off.  The last Battle episode is actually 10/31.  Then, four Knockout episodes on 11/6, 11/7, 11/13, and 11/14.  I guess that it's either going to be one weekly Playoff apiece, or both in one week and a free week.

Unless there's a mistake and the first live week is coming sooner, of course.

Ok, I loved Rudi, Kaylee, Chechi, Noah, Alexa 's auditions, and it's sad that they didn't make the lives. But I'll still watch the entire season, so I need to find some contestants whom I can root for.

I've checked a lot of them ~ watched many of their singing videos on their SM. So out of the contestants we've seen yet, I'm most interested in Ruby, Jacquie, and Jordan. I'll keep an eye on Mac and Mara as well.

I'm also looking forward to see Lila, Nini, and Huntley. Lila in particular because I really love her tone.

Lila Forde is like the Sara Bareilles kind of indie girl. I don't think she'll be that popular with the audience but she definitely has a better chance to catch on than contestants like Julia Cooper or Payge Turner, who are a lot less traditional for singing shows. I'm not sure about Finals but she has a good shot at Semis I feel.

• Like 2