• NOIVAS
    • Sorelle

4 minutes ago, nytsch said:

1. Grace

2. Gina

3. NOIVAS

4. D Smooth

5. Sorelle

My second guess would be switch NOIVAS and Gina because I’m not sure if an all female top 2 is too much to ask. Sorelle and D Smooth could also switch but I think he has the male + Team Kelly + less polarizing advantage.

Grace is the obvious answer, so I'll stick with it.

Outside shot Gina takes it, but maybe I give up to 20% chance of that happening.

5th - Sorelle(without this awful format, they could have been cut)

4th - NOVIAS(This format won't do him any favors, and if he keeps up his Semis performance level....)

3rd - D.Smooth(He'll probably perform the best out of these three, but I don't see him being the favorite)

And Grace/Gina for Top 2, Grace wins 8/10 of the times. I'm only not quite confident because we don't know how much Blakers could split, and if Gina potentially being the Minivan favorite could give a shocking win since S12. It's tough for a country female, I don't think Grace is being given the "young/teen" advantage, while even though Gina is the same age, middle-aged women are giving her the benefit of the doubt. This is a weird season, but seemingly predictable until further notice.

I have not been watching this season at all and I have not watched this show in years only saw the top 8 bc my parents were watching it 💀 so idk any of these people besides what I saw from Top 8 performances.

That being said from the one song I saw from each

1. Grace

Large Gap

2. Gina

3. D Smooth

4. Noivas

5. Sorelle

I hate making this type of prediction, but I have to put Grace at #1, because…Blake’s last chair turn, last remaining original Team Blake member, Blake’s last rehearsal, last remaining country singer in the top 5, Blake’s last season. There’s always the potential for a surprise, but any other prediction seems like a reach at this time. 

1. Grace 

2. Gina

3. D Smooth 

4. Sorelle 

5. NOIVAS 

Edited by TeamAudra

I said Sorelle earlier and use to think NOIVAS was the clear front runner. But NOIVAS is losing steam (though tbh that hasn’t really stopped team Blake contestants from dominating before), and Sorelle seems to be polarizing on IDF, so maybe D. Smooth will win. I can see Grace with an outside shot at winning because of team Blake but I feel like she could be one of those country contestants who come so close to winning but doesn’t. As talented as Gina is, I don’t see her winning. She reminds me a bit of a slightly older version of Hailey Mia. Young contestants can have a harder time winning, especially in a shortened season. 

That's hard because I think it's anyone's game. I love all 5 finalists and rooting for all of them so I don't care who wins. I'm happy with anyone winning. I voted NOIVAS but I predict Grace as the winner right now. She's getting the best reception, I think? 

Really want Sorelle in the top 2, but that's not gonna happen, since Gina is the least polarizing contestant, while they are the most polarizing.

1. Grace

2. Gina (Minivan seems to love her)

3. D. Smooth (He has the advantage of getting all the Team Kelly votes, even if he's doing the worst on Google Trends)

4. Sorelle (Team Chance doesn't have any vote bank, and they seem to be the most polarizing of the 5 left)

5. NOIVAS (Majority of the Team Blake votes are gonna go to Grace).

This is subject to change after hearing the actual performances, but right now, that's what I think. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Scenario 1: team Blake is the top 2. In that scenario im not 100% who wins bc NOIVAS was def the front runner at one point and if he closes the show and gives a stellar performance anything could happen. I have 0 clue who will pull more votes between Sorelle and D Smooth. All I know is I don’t THINK either have a chance to win and both will prob get 5th and 4th (who knows tho bc the voting has been extremely unpredictable) I would say Gina would get third in this scenario but like I said voting has been extremely unpredictable. 

5. Sorelle / D Smooth 

4. D Smooth / Sorelle

3. Gina
2. NOIVAS / Grace (probably NOIVAS??) 

1. NOIVAS / Grace (probably Grace??)

Scenario 2: I think if everyone performs like they did the last few weeks then this scenario is the most likely to happen. Again, I have 0 clue who will pull more votes between Sorelle and D Smooth. Theres a chance that NOIVAS placement could be even lower if he performs like he did last week. There’s also a ( very small ) chance that Gina could give the performance of her life and Team Blake votes could split which would lead to a Gina pulling out the win which I wouldn’t COMPLETELY count out considering how awesome she is been doing consistently with the gp on all platforms especially since POs butttt for now I’m still saying there’s no way Blake doesn’t win his last season and it will more then likely be with Grace. 

5. D Smooth / Sorelle 

4. D Smooth / Sorelle 

3. NOIVAS?

2. Gina

1. Grace

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm afraid at everyone predicting Grace the winner because this season pretty much has showed that we suck at predicting lol.

The one vote rule could mess things up but I'm thinking that the overnight vote will give us somewhat more predictable results than SF.

If anything I think we may be overestimating Gina, I guess she's the second most likely for a winner but I still really don't see it.

55 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm afraid at everyone predicting Grace the winner because this season pretty much has showed that we suck at predicting lol.

Having been burned before, it’s always hard for me to predict my favorite as the winner. It’s also not easy to get an adult female across the finish line.  

On paper it seems like it could create Doubt, but I honestly don't really see anyone that could beat Grace right now.

NOIVAS and Sorelle are too polarizing, I don't think  D. Smooth is gonna have enough support to do it, and Gina strikes me as the runner up. Both her and Grace are adult females, but one is country, the other is not.