The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

According to all-time list on leaderboard, Sid's post is tied with Someone648's season 21 spoilers' post (On page 1).

Β 

My post is tied for 2nd with Regan's pic (On the iconic screenshot thread), but that leaderboard doesn't count mine because they only count Likes, Thanks, and Laughs.

Β 

Sasha Hurtado post in season 22 spoilers thread is third with 29.

Sasha hurtado posted on here? How'd I miss that?

20 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

We saw a great engagement from contestants during season 22.

Yeah ik. I remember Kim, Kevin Alyssa, Justin and Kique I think. No memory of Sasha though.

• Like 1

Β 

While watching it I realized contestants have to wear the same outfits that they wore for the performance the day before. So TPTB have to cut budget on so many things huh? I remember having read someone (Britton Buchanan iirc) once posted that they were allowed to keep all the clothes they wore on the show, now they are reusing them.

• Like 1

Does anyone else get a Season 17 vibe from this season!? Like this season is so good, it’s crazy how it started off rough as well.Β 

Β 

It’s like either Season 17 or a longer and much better version of Season 20!

43 minutes ago, voiceisthem12 said:

Does anyone else get a Season 17 vibe from this season!? Like this season is so good, it’s crazy how it started off rough as well.Β 

Β 

It’s like either Season 17 or a longer and much better version of Season 20!

ThoseΒ both season ended up with each team had a representative in the finale. You think there will be the same this season?Β 

Do we foresee any of the contestants having good hometown support? I checked the population of the contestants’ home towns and Karen’s and Asher’s seem to be the most tight knit. That might explain their great social media numbers too.Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

https://idolchatteryd.com/ranking-the-top-9-on-the-voice-4/

Β 

On the other side of the spectrum from Charlie Mason is Mark Franklin who thinks after last episode that Bryan is the frontrunner to win, mentioning that he performed better than Asher (?) 😭

If he posted that comment on here he might break the record for confused faces πŸ˜‚. Like bruh how was that performance the best of the night it was a Trainwreck. :dead:

• Haha 10

This season kinda reminds me of Season 12, like you couldn’t really call it. I also felt slightly underwhelmed because most of the contestants weren’t belters but it got so much stronger as it went along.

1 hour ago, katybay said:

This season kinda reminds me of Season 12, like you couldn’t really call it. I also felt slightly underwhelmed because most of the contestants weren’t belters but it got so much stronger as it went along.

Jesse Larson - L Rodgers

Mark Isaiah - Maddi Jane

Stephanie Rice -Β  Tae Lewis??

Troy Ramey - Josh Sanders

Aliyah Moulden - Serenity Arce

Chris Blue - Asher HaVon

Lauren Duski - Karen Waldrup

Lilli Passero - Madison Curbelo

Brennley Brown - Zoe Levert

TSOUL - Nathan Chester

Hunter Plake - Bryan Oleson

Vanessa Ferguson - Nadege

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Jesse Larson - L Rodgers

Mark Isaiah - Maddi Jane

Stephanie Rice -Β  Tae Lewis??

Troy Ramey - Josh Sanders

Aliyah Moulden - Serenity Arce

Chris Blue - Asher HaVon

Lauren Duski - Karen Waldrup

Lilli Passero - Madison Curbelo

Brennley Brown - Zoe Levert

TSOUL - Nathan Chester

Hunter Plake - Bryan Oleson

Vanessa Ferguson - Nadege

omg Lauren Brennley Vanessa Aliyah i’m so sorry

Β 

ETA the comparison still doesn’t make sense but imo Lauren and Brennley should be switchedΒ 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

omg Lauren Brennley Vanessa Aliyah i’m so sorry

Β 

ETA the comparison still doesn’t make sense but imo Lauren and Brennley should be switchedΒ 

Karen is Brennley to you?

Β 

And Zoe is Lauren?

Β 

I'm sorry, but those are definitely takesΒ :no:

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Β 

And Zoe is Lauren?

Β 

He really wanted a Suds moment for KarenΒ :giggle:

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Relistened to Madison's top 12 then compared it to her prelives.

Β 

Is it just me or did her prelives not do justice to how crystal clear her voice is? She even sounds more powerful. Maybe it was just song choice that allowed her voice to shine more. But either way her top 12 is the best she's sounded so far imo. The performance has grown on me a lot.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Is it just me or did her prelives not do justice to how crystal clear her voice is? She even sounds more powerful. Maybe it was just song choice that allowed her voice to shine more. But either way her top 12 is the best she's sounded so far imo. The performance has grown on me a lot.

Β 

Β 

Yeah she definitely sounded more beautiful in lives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Β 

And Zoe is Lauren?

Β 

girl i know you're just saying this because you like Karen and Lauren so you want them to go together 😭  just think critically !! Karen and Brennley both do powerhouse country and Lauren / Zoe both have a more understated style

Β 

but also my most important point is that Lauren and Brennley FAR outclass Zoe and KarenΒ 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

girl i know you're just saying this because you like Karen and Lauren so you want them to go together 😭  just think critically !! Karen and Brennley both do powerhouse country and Lauren / Zoe both have a more understated style

Β 

but also my most important point is that Lauren and Brennley FAR outclass Zoe and KarenΒ 

Based on tone/styles then actually yeah I can see what you mean, I thought you were talking more on quality in their performances.

Β 

Although I think Lauren can show some powerful vocals if she wanted to, she just chose not to(but if it didn't happen on the show, then I guess the casual viewer wouldn't know)Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Personally her Blind is my least favorite performance of hers and while she did great in the Battle, I preferred Kyle. So the Playoff and Top 12 were a pleasant surprise.

• Like 3