The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Early predictions for next week: The bottom 5 will consist of Tae, Bryan, Serenity. The other 2 will depend on their song choices and how they perform next week.

Asher will probably close because team Reba hasn't close an episode since the Playoffs. 

On 4/30/2024 at 8:53 AM, itsamansw said:

Anyone wants to guess who bottom 4 will be in Top 12?

I’ll go first: L., Nadege, Tae, Serenity/Zoe (depending on song choice)

I called it from last week girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can’t believe Chance’s team did a better job of surviving than Gwen from last season :dead:

And I´m pretty sure the pimp spot helped BIAS a lot.

Next week Serenity and Tae are like very out, Madison Josh are very in.

Asher Bryan Nathan Maddi Karen will be very close but my predictions are:

Nathan will get PV

EITHER Maddi/Karen will get PV (one of them will be going home)

EITHER Bryan/Asher will get IS

And I am 100% sure Madison is winning. 
jack blocker is also 100% winning AI.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, itsamansw said:

Next week Serenity and Tae are like very out, Madison Josh are very in.

Asher Bryan Nathan Maddi Karen will be very close but my predictions are:

Nathan will get PV

EITHER Maddi/Karen will get PV (one of them will be going home)

EITHER Bryan/Asher will get IS

And I am 100% sure Madison is winning. 
jack blocker is also 100% winning AI.

Asher is definitely a locked finalist his numbers on social media further prove it 

Edited by YourHighness_

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Something some might find crazy, but I think Madison and Nathan have more of a chance to win over Josh, honestly.

I think with Bryce you could just feel by the second live show that the season is over, but I’m not really getting that from Josh. I’m too scared to not have him as #1 in my power rankings though :dead:

Will miss Zoe, L and Nadege ... truly some great and talented gals this season

Serenity avoiding the bottom shocked me ngl but props to her!

I think the finale will entail Asher/Nathan/Karen/Madison/Josh 

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I think with Bryce you could just feel by the second live show that the season is over, but I’m not really getting that from Josh. I’m too scared to not have him as #1 in my power rankings though :dead:

Josh is very good and proved he can sing live, plus he seems like a likable guy. The thing is, he´s not as "country" as his past contemporaries. No cowboy hat, no accent, no particular vibe that Minivan likes. He should have been steamrolling the FB stats throughout the season but he hasn´t. They like him, but they´re not crazy over him.

And considering Nathan and Madison are so consistent, non-controversial, and people that the general audience seem to like, they can very well swoop in and take the crown. I´m honestly thinking Nathan IS the frontrunner, right now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Josh is very good and proved he can sing live, plus he seems like a likable guy. The thing is, he´s not as "country" as his past contemporaries. No cowboy hat, no accent, no particular vibe that Minivan likes. He should have been steamrolling the FB stats throughout the season but he hasn´t. They like him, but they´re not crazy over him.

And considering Nathan and Madison are so consistent, non-controversial, and people that the general audience seem to like, they can very well swoop in and take the crown. I´m honestly thinking Nathan IS the frontrunner, right now.

Considering what just happened, we might be better off not looking to FB for voters’ response. That said, there are some red flags that point to the pastor-country singer losing this season I feel like. But I have a feeling he’ll be at least the runner-up.

Edited by FloorWax

As talented as Maddi is, she's not really someone I would follow after the show so she and Serenity have to go next week for my happiness and health 🙃😗

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Chance getting 2 in the semifinals is total BS when Gwen most of the time can’t get 2 and is robbed ruthlessly with better people.

Chance is more well-received by the Minivans than Gwen, it seems. A lot of mamas/grandmas still upset that Gwen stole their man.

And in term of artistic, Gwen's artists tend to have a bolder uniqueness and again, Minivans opposed that. Chance's team this season, although weak, was more familiar to them, I mean, Serenity made it because she was a little bit pimped yesterday but I'm sure she's 8th in vote, surpassing L (whose appearance is 100% what Minivans don't like), Zoe (who bombed her performance), Tae (consequence of the one-vote rule and perform early) and Nadege (least on-screen time) - and Minivans is more likely to be sold with that "16 years old and you sing like that?" catch phrase.

Needless to say Gwen has a steal of a lifetime from this show but while coaching on the show, she's really unlucky. Remember now they tend to vote for the coach more than vote for the artist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I like Josh better than most of the male country contestants over the years but I think he's gonna be handicapped by the one-vote rule.  He's got to compete with Asher from Reba's team and my read is that mama loves Asher more. In the country lane he's up against Karen and D&S who'll be formidable. 

I wonder if the country male era of TV went away with Blake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

This season is basically Cam Anthony vs. Kenzie Wheels on steroids :dead:

I was reminded of that too :haha: I feel like Cam and Nathan are kinda similar in terms of their vocal capabilities. They don’t really have crazy ranges but their pitch is on point.

Honestly though, sometimes having less vocal tricks up your sleeve can be an advantage on this show because then you can’t really “oversing”, which polarizes the audience. Obviously it helps that Cam and Nathan are both charismatic performers.

• Like 2

What I got from this episode is that,you get more chances to get the PV by singing a song by Billie Eilish or Olivia Rodrigo, than by singing a song by Dan + Shay. :dead:

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

This season is basically Cam Anthony vs. Kenzie Wheels on steroids :dead:

Kinda lol.

Josh is better than Jenzie though, but ironically, is a lesser threat (I think). 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

What I got from this episode is that,you get more chances to get the PV by singing a song by Billie Eilish or Olivia Rodrigo, than by singing a song by Dan + Shay. :dead:

Or just be a teenager like Serenity.  Or just be naturally engaging like Maddi.

Seriously, though.  If the voters were going by coach, then I think that it could as simple as Karen and Madison standing out more and a lot better on Dan + Shay's team, and Tae not quite standing out enough.  That, and . . . let's face it.  Minivan won't buy black country artists unless they're with a certain someone who has long retired.

Madison was my fav of the night. She may have just become my fav contestant of the season.

I liked Asher's performance a lot, and I think this was my fav from him all season.

Karen was solid as usual. Josh was solid as well.

I wasn't a fan of Nathan's performance. I'm not connecting with him. He's a great entertainer tho.

I love Bryan, but that wasn't the best choice for him. It was his worst performance. His performance was still my fav from Team Legend though. 

I love Maddi and Zoe, but it was one of their weaker performances.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Chance getting 2 in the semifinals is total BS when Gwen most of the time can’t get 2 and is robbed ruthlessly with better people.

@Mathacoo200315 prolly not s23 but hunter plake hurt

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

With better people like, Tanner and BIAS?? 🤔

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna give credit where credit is due: Serenity handled the first week of lives pretty... well i guess. I really thought she was gonna crash and burn (sorry, but c'mon, everyone here thought that) but she proved me wrong. Her performance is kind of growing on me, even though i'm still not a fan.

With that said, i strongly doubt she is advancing next week but who knows, maybe she can surprise us.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2