The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

This won't age well but I think Maddi is safe tonight, the one vote rule will secure her spot. There's probably more people who chose her as their #1 pick (compared to other contestants in the bottom 6).

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

This won't age well but I think Maddi is safe tonight, the one vote rule will secure her spot. There's probably more people who chose her as their #1 pick (compared to other contestants in the bottom 6).

I actually agree with this. Her numbers were low, but I think enough of the casual vote kicked in.

Β 

That being said, if NBC puts all of Team Chance in the bottom 3, that'd be one of the most iconic things in the 25 seasons of this show.

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

That being said, if NBC puts all of Team Chance in the bottom 3, that'd be one of the most iconic things in the 25 seasons of this show.

I'm rooting for history to be made.

• Haha 1

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Would Kyle have been able to make it to the Top 9 tho?

Also, Dani Stacy was so robbed

I do think Kyle would've gone in with more momentum than the rest of Team Chance and a couple others. So as long as he delivered something decent, he could've been there.

I feel like Dani could've appealed more to audiences than Maddi and could've been a safer bet for Chance.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I do think Kyle would've gone in with more momentum than the rest of Team Chance and a couple others. So as long as he delivered something decent, he could've been there.

I feel like Dani could've appealed more to audiences than Maddi and could've been a safer bet for Chance.

Dani at least wouldn't have sung a Billie song so that would have automatically been an upgrade.

So we get hometown dedications next week... did they say anything about trios?

Β 

Because Karen/Josh/Tae, Serenity/Madison/Maddi, and Asher/Nathan/Bryan are all right there...

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Somehow Chance got 2 PVs lmao, everything went as pretty expected. Tae needing the save isn't shocking if thinking about it more.

@QueenMae16Β as I mentioned, minivan likes chance. Check out the FB views for Chance’s coach promo vid vs the other coaches. That plus Serenity is the teen girl left

Β 

https://fb.watch/rWxGYP8L6-/?mibextid=w8EBqM

Β 

Chance- 73k views, 4k likes

Reba - 78k views, 4.9k likes

DS - 73k views, 3.4k likes

John - 37k views, 2.2k likes

Β 

Chance is def well liked esp in comparison to John on FB

Edited by jmc12

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

Because Karen/Josh/Tae, Serenity/Madison/Maddi, and Asher/Nathan/Bryan are all right there...

Nah, man. That's no fun.

Β 

Serenity/Josh/Asher

Β 

Nathan/Madison/Tae (This could actually work)

Β 

Bryan/Karen/MaddiΒ 

Β 

-Β  TPTB probably.

Just now, Kenneth96 said:

IDF flopped HARD tonight.

Not completely.Β  Zoe, L., and Nadege were the three most likely predicted to go, and they went.

Posted (edited)

I still think Maddi is Chance's strongest shot at the Finale and people are overestimating Serenity's chances just because she's a teen girl. She's no Hailey/Chevel/Brynn.

Β 

Unless they outright pimp Serenity on Monday (which is a possibility since she hasn't closed an episode yet and it would be the perfect time to do it), I think Maddi will outlast her.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

Β 

you just know Tae, Serenity, and Bryan are gonna be together singing Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I still think Maddi is Chance's strongest shot at the Finale and people are overestimating Serenity's chances just because she's a teen girl. She's no Hailey/Chevel/Brynn.

Β 

Unless they outright pimp her on Monday (which is a possibility since she hasn't closed an episode yet and it would be the perfect time to do it), I think Maddi will outlast Serenity.

I agree. Even Minivan has standards and the teen card won't help her if she can't deliver the vocals to back it up.

Β 

One of them will close only if they're somehow in the 4th-6th range but that's unlikely so Asher will probably close.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

Based on the synopsis of next week’s episode, it does not mention trios whereas S24 semi final synopsis does mention trios. Based on that, I’m leaning towards noΒ 

Β 

https://imgur.com/a/TvTx5OB

Β 

https://imgur.com/a/PvKIh2o

Edited by AD25