The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

- Nathan was strong but i will be mad if he wins because most seasons have a stronger r&b male vocalist than him (in fact this season does)

- Maddi was fine but Alyssa low-key ate her up 👀 not just being a crazy stan too. it got a little messy

- L had issues but forgivable because i love this song and her voice is cool

- Zoe was strong y’all are wrong

- don’t remember Tae

• Like 1

Rewatching Bryan's performance, it's borderline unlistenable. He honestly deserves to get voted out for that, but I hope he does better next week.

Happier Than Ever was not a good choice for Maddi. Even in the softer parts I feel like her voice was too harsh sounding. I'm not sure how she avoids the bottom tbh.

Asher was even better than I remember, insane that this was not a pre-recorded performance tbh.

Zoe did not do as bad as I recall. I think she potentially could get more votes than Maddi.

And I mean, Nathan, come on. Y'all can say that he doesn't have as many flashy vocal tricks as previous RnB contestants but tell me, how many can pull off a performance like that?

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Y'all can say that he doesn't have as many flashy vocal tricks as previous RnB contestants but tell me, how many can pull off a performance like that?

if Patrique couldn’t make it past the playoffs no man ever deserves to do so

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

if Patrique couldn’t make it past the playoffs no man ever deserves to do so

Yes, Patrique should have made it past the Playoffs.

Madison needs a big moment to reach the Top 5. Her voice is beautiful, but that's not enough, she's not Maelyn or Adison. Yesterday it sounded excellent, but the arrangement was mediocre.

And I can't believe what I'm going to say, but I loved Josh.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Madison needs a big moment to reach the Top 5. Her voice is beautiful, but that's not enough, she's not Maelyn or Adison. Yesterday it sounded excellent, but the arrangement was mediocre.

And I can't believe what I'm going to say, but I loved Josh.

I disagree tbh, I honestly think her PO and Top 12 performances were the best, and she is my bet for the season winner with Josh/Nathan as the runner up.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

While I always thought Nathan was very good, I never really had him in my top 5 of the season at any point. But that performance last night was like a guest performer showing everyone else how it's done. Hard to believe that was live, I think his performance sounded even more prerecorded than Asher's tbh.

off the top of my head, that's one of the better uptempo live performances in recent memory. 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

While I always thought Nathan was very good, I never really had him in my top 5 of the season at any point. But that performance last night was like a guest performer showing everyone else how it's done. Hard to believe that was live, I think his performance sounded even more prerecorded than Asher's tbh.

off the top of my head, that's one of the better uptempo live performances in recent memory. 

The measuring stick is Chris Blue’s Rhythm Nation.

• Like 3

Let's appreciate the great job Dan+ Shay have done with their team. Yeah, they are not at the same level of S24's Team Niall but all three delivered (Yes, even Tae). 

They deserve to have two finalists. 

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Let's appreciate the great job Dan+ Shay have done with their team. Yeah, they are not at the same level of S24's Team Niall but all three delivered (Yes, even Tae). 

They deserve to have two finalists. 

yeah they’ve been great adds. personally would love Niall/DS/Camila/Filler for a panel. maybe Gwen for her great battles and the cool singers we get with her

also this is off topic but QueenMae i just realized i have been reading your sig wrong i thought that “a new day has come” meant something in reference to her being a multi dimensional goddess like she has come to save the world but now i realize it’s just an album name 😭😭

• Haha 4

The only thing I didn't liked in Asher's performance is he was wig less.

I expected him to pull out a new wig.

2 minutes ago, Arsh said:

wig reveal from asher and splits from nathan chester omg they r giving us drag race realness… need to see a finale lip sync between them

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Arsh said:

I think Asher actually wants to win this god-forsaken show. He ditched the wigs and nose ring to appeal to Middle America. I wonder who advised him.

45 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I think Asher actually wants to win this god-forsaken show. He ditched the wigs and nose ring to appeal to Middle America. I wonder who advised him.

Probably Reba, if not someone in hair and makeup.

Hmm. Curious about Josh’s longevity (which is a bit funny to say given there’s only 2 more rounds)

He’s a textbook finalist and he got great reception on Facebook, but is getting really low numbers everywhere else. Obviously IG/YT/Twitter numbers are nowhere near as significant as FB, but if he’s not #1 or #2 on FB stats after that, should we still be locking him in as a solid finalist? Or could he be a shock elimination next week?

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hmm. Curious about Josh’s longevity (which is a bit funny to say given there’s only 2 more rounds)

He’s a textbook finalist and he got great reception on Facebook, but is getting really low numbers everywhere else. Obviously IG/YT/Twitter numbers are nowhere near as significant as FB, but if he’s not #1 or #2 on FB stats after that, should we still be locking him in as a solid finalist? Or could he be a shock elimination next week?

If he sings a classic country song next week he would seem like a good bet to make the finale.

• Like 1

Josh and Tae aren't really classic country singers, so they might not choose or be given a classic country song to perform for the semifinal or finale.

19 minutes ago, RTV said:

Josh and Tae aren't really classic country singers, so they might not choose or be given a classic country song to perform for the semifinal or finale.

Fair enough but I'm sure they grew up on 90s or early 2000s country and a lot of that stuff would do the trick to.