Madison 1.4k

----------

Tae 1.3k

L 1k

Maddi 868

Zoe 718

Serenity 589

Nadege 545

Seems to reflect a decent top 6/bottom 6 (I think Madison's view count is a bit low, but given her hype level, it's a bit negligible)

Those bottom 3 are the clear bottom 3 and they should all be performing tomorrow. That 4th spot... my head is telling em L. will land there instead of Maddi or Tae, but I'm sure TPTB will do what they can to keep Maddi alive for one more week, and Tae might be the sacrificial lamb with L. getting more casual audience support. That way the bottom doesn't end up all-female either.

Predicting Nadege, Serenity, Zoe, and L. L or Serenity winning the save, depending on whether or not L. can keep it together and deliver tomorrow.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I did one. It's not my fault if y'all ignore it.

You miiiiiiiight wanna change the title.😋

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ule said:

who cares what facebook thinks that's where the elderly go. I'm sure they can just tinker with some numbers and let whoever they want through

Facebook comments are complaining the song choices tonight, and some has negative comments (Bryan, Maddi, L, Zoe) but overall it's a good indicator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We'll discover who are our S26 coaches this Sunday :clap:

Actually, Monday.  I just checked the schedule.  May 13 at 10:30 AM.

• Thanks 1

thoughts so far:

- Bryan was not good

- Karen bored me a little but didn’t have issues

- Asher was technically strong but i don’t like his choices all the time

- Madison’s performance made me forget it was live

- Nadege had issues

- Serenity had issues

- Josh is eating but there were issues i think

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Asher is already within a whisker of hitting a 100,000 views, and hasn't even been twelve hours since the show finished.  Wow!

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Asher is already within a whisker of hitting a 100,000 views, and hasn't even been twelve hours since the show finished.  Wow!

Just over eight hours since the show ended, and Asher has officially hit 100,000 views on Facebook already!

Tonight was rough, lots of awful song choices. Asher is MILES ahead of everybody in terms of live vocals, Nathan's charisma on stage is insane (like he got all the coaches stood up and dancing midway), and they should be the final 2. Madison did really well too. Out of all the avocados and bananas-adjacent indie songs out there, why did they give Zoe such a wordy song?? A better Noah Kahan song would have been 'Hurt Somebody'. Charlie Mason ranking Bryan at 11th doesn't seem too farfetched now with that performance. He needs more nuanced song choices going forward. Nadége was so captivating tonight, I'm hoping the casuals vote her through 'cause she deserves it.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ule said:

who cares what facebook thinks that's where the elderly go. I'm sure they can just tinker with some numbers and let whoever they want through

Who do you think is watching the show and voting? It’s the “elderly”, lol.

The average viewer age for the Voice is north of 60 yo.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

someone said Serenity was giving Jojo Siwa... i cannot lol

Call it, she will sing Karma for the IS

• Haha 2