American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

abi just said on her last post that tomorrow she’s singing a song of “my favorite artist of all time” so i’m pretty sure she isn’t the one doing selena cause i highly doubt selena is her favorite artist.

she has over +20 covers of taylor on her tik tok so i’m gonna guess taylor must be her favorite artist and she  will sing one of taylor’s #1s LOL 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 2

Just now, wildestinvegas said:

abi just said on her last post that tomorrow she’s singing a song of “my favorite artist of all time” so i’m pretty sure she isn’t the one doing selena cause i highly doubt selena is her favorite artist.

she has over +20 covers of taylor on her tik tok so my guess would be one of taylor’s #1s LOL 

Abi singing "Shake It Off" tomorrow, confirmed. 

🎶🎶Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate🎶🎶

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Will and KB got their uptempos out of the way for a while, and both did a good job with them. Who’s next? 

Maybe Abi and Jack?

Mckenna should go back to her ballads tomorrow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Abi singing "Shake It Off" tomorrow, confirmed. 

🎶🎶Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate🎶🎶

selfishly i wanna hear her doing cardigan bc that’s one of my fav songs of all time LOL but she’s pretty much safe tomorrow so it could also be a good opportunity to get her uptempo number out of the way. if it’s indeed taylor and she decides to do one of her upbeat #1s, i’d def go with cruel summer or anti-hero. 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

she has over +20 covers of taylor on her tik tok so i’m gonna guess taylor must be her favorite artist and she  will sing one of taylor’s #1s LOL 

i would love if she does an acoustic guitar cover of "Anti-Hero", "willow", or "Cruel Summer." love "cardigan", but we don't need another piano ballad moment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think reality has sunk in that Triston sings well enough live for the viewers to give him the win. Congrats, Triston!

It's really just going to come down to who are the other people in the finale with him.

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think reality has sunk in that Triston sings well enough live for the viewers to give him the win. Congrats, Triston!

honestly i am not that opposed to it. he is my favorite male contestant remaining and would bring diversity to the winners circle as a Native American.

though if he is going to win, i do hope that the women can maintain the majority ratio for the rest of the season (which I do think is possible). then i can at least be somewhat close to satisfied! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

A Triston, Abi, KB final 3 would probably make the most amount of people happy at least.

You can wish cast and hope, but I don’t think you’re keeping Will out of the finale. He doesn’t miss. 

KB is wildly inconsistent and polarizing. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

You can wish cast and hope, but I don’t think you’re keeping Will out of the finale. He doesn’t miss. 

KB is wildly inconsistent and polarizing. 

I'm not ruling him out of course for the obvious reasons. But if all his performances are going to be the same then there is room for someone to push past him. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

*smallvoice* Hope if it has to be a TSwift song that Abi sings it with passion. 

I low-key can't stand Taylor's music, popularity, and her fandom and the pop music PR machine that made her famous. 

K you all can hate me now. Ugh. Lol

22 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

*smallvoice* Hope if it has to be a TSwift song that Abi sings it with passion. 

I low-key can't stand Taylor's music, popularity, and her fandom and the pop music PR machine that made her famous. 

K you all can hate me now. Ugh. Lol

*Thunderous yelling* Get the frick out of here for choosing one of Satan-incarnate's songs. I am Taylor Swift's #1 hater. Her fandom and PR machine pisses me off like nothing else in the world. I'm glad Taylor Swift got flack for her snub of Celine Dion since she deserved it for her incredible ego and self-centredness.

I own my hatred for Taylor Swift.

Edited by MalwareDie
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, wildestinvegas said:

selfishly i wanna hear her doing cardigan bc that’s one of my fav songs of all time LOL but she’s pretty much safe tomorrow so it could also be a good opportunity to get her uptempo number out of the way. if it’s indeed taylor and she decides to do one of her upbeat #1s, i’d def go with cruel summer or anti-hero. 

I don’t really know Taylor’s songs but I agree that it would be a good idea for Abi to get her uptempo number out of the way by doing an uptempo Taylor song tomorrow.  She’s safe for now.

• Like 2

The raw Facebook numbers (likes, views) will be mostly useless, since they didn’t post the last one until 1 AM ET, after posting the first couple 2 hours earlier, but here are the v/l ratios 1 hour post show. 

Will 10 

Jack 12.5

Triston 13.8

Abi 15.5

Jayna 16.3

Roman 16.4

Julia 16.8 

KB 19

Mia 19.2

Emmy 19.6

Kayko 20.2

McKenna 23.5

Hopefully, McKenna’s voice gets better by tomorrow night.  😬 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 11:30 AM, m1key said:

i was looking at Kayko's reddit page (since his account is all over that site 🙄) and i found that he shaded us (IDF), seemingly calling us idiots 💀 

it's giving Alyssa Witrado and imma leave it at that.

i don’t think this is the best take. if we are able to complain about someone, surely they should be able to complain as well?

Edited by QueenCami
being a nicer person

Kayko is lucky the AI reddit subforum loves him. They are no better than us when it comes to contestants they don't like, and it's probably even worse given the amount of users there compared to here.

That being said, I have no issues with Kayko shading us. We can be pretty harsh, and without anything positive to say to balance it out. (myself included). 

Edited by Hsamid

8 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Im pretty surr her fav artist is Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i don’t think this is the best take. if we are able to complain about someone, surely they should be able to complain as well?

i would be fine with him calling us out if it were in a more... classy way? like a mature social media comment or instagram story. him implying we are "idiots" on that Subreddit of all places (which has a problematic community) in an attempt to gain upvotes/laughter is immature.

either way, i'm still not 100% sure how i feel about it. as someone competing to be the next American "Idol" he is supposed to be a role model of sorts. posting a comment that makes fun of a community of fans who watch the show is not role model behavior. he should be able to shut the haters out and move on (like every other contestant has for... years), especially since there are clearly plenty of people who do enjoy what he is doing!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, m1key said:

i would be fine with him calling us out if it were in a more... classy way? like a mature social media comment or instagram story. him implying we are "idiots" on that Subreddit of all places (which has a problematic community) in an attempt to gain upvotes/laughter is immature.

either way, i'm still not 100% sure how i feel about it. as someone competing to be the next American "Idol" he is supposed to be a role model of sorts. posting a comment that makes fun of a community of fans who watch the show is not role model behavior. he should be able to shut the haters out and move on (like every other contestant has for... years), especially since there are clearly plenty of people who do enjoy what he is doing!

The fact is, this forum is total trash. I mean, literally the worst. That’s why I’m giving Kayko a pass on this, and I’m no fan. 

• Like 1