American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Who does live voting potentially help/hurt, based on their home states? 

Help: Triston, Will, Mia, Jack, Emmy, Kayko, Julio, Jayna, Nya 

Hurt: Abi, KB, McKenna, Roman

International, doesn’t matter: Jordan 

honestly I feel like it could hurt anyone outside of triston or will ... no one is guaranteed safe if they screw up badly + do it consecutively

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

honestly I feel like it could hurt anyone outside of triston or will ... no one is guaranteed safe if they screw up badly + do it consecutively

Maybe, since they’re from Alabama and Georgia, which is most likely an advantage for country singers. Mia is also from Alamaba. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Even Will might pull a Dan Marshall. I doubt it but it can happen 

9 hours ago, dlr.559 said:

lurker here but it’s funny that you call that immaturity when you were the first one to continuously defend alyssa raghu’s extremely immature audition. the bias is showing.

i have never actively defended Alyssa tho? i have questioned the accuracy of the edit's portrayal of the situation + how Julie Davo's perspective may be unreliable, but i never "continuously defended" her. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What is, “pull a Dan Marshall.”

he was a country WGWG on S20. he originally made Top 10 during the Top 14 reveal show, but went on to be eliminated at Top 14. Jay, Mike Parker, and Tristen Gressett were all wildcards and managed to make it over him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, m1key said:

he was a country WGWG on S20. he originally made Top 10 during the Top 14 reveal show, but went on to be eliminated at Top 14. Jay, Mike Parker, and Tristen Gressett were all wildcards and managed to make it over him. 

Oh…OK. I’m just here for the delusional takes. :haha:

4 hours ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

Lmao. Will is more of a Warren Peay if anything. Maybe he’ll go out around top 5/7 if we’re lucky but can’t see him going any less far than that

I think Will is going just before the finale.

52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If we’re lucky, Mia will keep gaining momentum, so we can have an all country finale. :w00twave:

Anything but that!  🤢

4 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Anything but that!  🤢

Your reaction is why it would be so much fun. The meltdowns would be epic. 

Probably won’t happen, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If we’re lucky, Mia will keep gaining momentum, so we can have an all country finale. :w00twave:

I really want her in the finale - she’s probably my favorite this year :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s not my preference but I’d be okay with it if she can get 2nd like Megan lol

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really want her in the finale - she’s probably my favorite this year :wub:

As these other girls continue to become more polarizing, maybe she can slip in through the back door. She’s definitely flying under the radar. I’m not going to make that prediction at this time, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

As these other girls continue to become more polarizing, maybe she can slip in through the back door. She’s definitely flying under the radar. I’m not going to make that prediction at this time, though. 

Mia will certainly get past Nya, Jayna and Julia.  She’ll also probably slip past K.B. and McKenna and maybe Emmy too.  But I think that she’ll get into the finale with Triston and Abi at most, not Triston and Will.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

6 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Mia will certainly get past Nya, Jayna and Julia.  She’ll also probably slip past K.B. and McKenna and maybe Emmy too.  But I think that she’ll get into the finale with Triston and Abi at most, not Triston and Will.

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that Abi will make the finale? 

I’m currently at about 6-7 on that. 

If Abi wants to make Finale, she needs to lean more into the poppy American sweetheart singer-songwriter side of her, as opposed to the sad alt girl singer-songwriter side. I love both sides of her but the second side will not resonate with voters.