American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

4 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

one motto to live by: NEVER mess with a southern mother

Feels a little like Loretta is saying it, since she looks a lot like her. It’s a little spooky. 

• Like 1

Caught up with the performances I missed when I had to leave the stream. Kayko, Jack, and Abi all sounded the best they have in weeks.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Caught up with the performances I missed when I had to leave the stream. Kayko, Jack, and Abi all sounded the best they have in weeks.

I agree with Jack and Abi! Kayko was kinda disappointing, especially in the first half since I thought he was way too breathy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Ooo Over You? It’s going to be hard to match Cassadee Pope's version since that was the best performance in Voice history. (In my opinion)

I’m not as high on Cassadee’s performance as you are, but it is certainly a tall order for Mia. 

the producers must feel comfortable with Kayko advancing if they are putting him in the pimp spot after his weak performance last night. or perhaps its a way to buss him?

1 minute ago, m1key said:

the producers must feel comfortable with Kayko advancing if they are putting him in the pimp spot after his weak performance last night. or perhaps its a way to buss him?

I was thinking the latter. An attempt to save Jayna perhaps?

Edited by QueenKalie

fun fact: tonight will be the first time Taylor has songs covered during the live shows of the ABC era.

crazy how it took this long. the last time was Sonika's cover of Safe & Sound in S15 (2016). 

Just now, m1key said:

fun fact: tonight will be the first time Taylor has songs covered during the live shows of the ABC era.

crazy how it took this long. the last time was Sonika's cover of Safe & Sound in S15 (2016). 

Interesting. That is surprising. You hear Taylor a decent amount of times on The Voice but given her popularity you would think it would be more there as well.

Roar is one of my favorite Katy songs  but it is a risky choice i guess.