1. 1. Favorite Performance

• Cait Martin - All The Man That I Need
    • Kala Banham - Iris
    • Not Sure
  2. 2. Did Kala deserve the Steal?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

1. That's hard to pick lol because I loved both performances equally and they both won that for me. They both gave their best performances and had their breakout moments. I voted for Cait here though.

2. Yep I think Kala deserved a steak. 

39 minutes ago, Persy said:

1. That's hard to pick lol because I loved both performances equally and they both won that for me. They both gave their best performances and had their breakout moments. I voted for Cait here though.

2. Yep I think Kala deserved a steak. 

Can't wait to see a steak replace a steal for the first time ever on the voice!

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Can't wait to see a steak replace a steal for the first time ever on the voice!

The coach who wants to steal gives the contestant a free steak dish, and if the contestant eats the dish from a coach they want to be in, they will be stolen by that coach!

• Like 2

After a few re-watchings in the morning, i voted for Cait since i thought she was almost flawless while Kala was far from perfect (At least that is the impression i got at first). However, the more i listen to Kala's performance, the more i like it, her tone is delightful to my ears, especially with that song choice (i love that song) and i feel a real emotional connection with her that i didn't really feel that much with Cait. I'd maybe change my vote if i could, but not sure, since both were great. But Kala definitely fits more into my personal taste.

• Like 2

Kala has one of my favourite tones this season. But i honestly think Cait has a great tone too. the start of her ko Is he most beautiful I've heard her sing. I'd actually say it's my favourite part of her voice. Not her range. In fact, my one critique for her is that her belts sometimes lack power or sound too sharp tonally.

I think Cait's voice fit her song better. Kala made it work though by putting her own spin on it.

Still not sure who I like better lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Kala has one of my favourite tones this season. But i honestly think Cait has a great tone too. the start of her ko Is he most beautiful I've heard her sing. I'd actually say it's my favourite part of her voice. Not her range. In fact, my one critique for her is that her belts sometimes lack power or sound too sharp tonally.

I think Cait's voice fit her song better. Kala made it work though by putting her own spin on it.

Still not sure who I like better lol.

Me too lol