[Spoilers] Which KO performance are you most excited for?

FloorWax

Which are you most excited for?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Choose.

• Cait Martin - “All the Man That I Need”
    • Kala Banham - “Iris”
    • Holly Brand - “Blue Moon of Kentucky”
    • Rachel Christine - “Rhiannon”
    • ALI - “Best Part”
    • Jamar Langley - “Cruisin”
    • Sorelle - “Blame It On The Boogie”
    • Magnus - “Ordinary People”
    • Tiana Goss - “God Is A Woman”
    • Gina Miles - “Somebody That I Used To Know”
    • Kate Cosentino - “Call Me”
    • Grace West - “Here You Come Again”
    • NOIVAS - “I Put A Spell On You”
    • Tasha Jessen - “Take Me To Church”
    • Kylee Dayne - “All By Myself”

Most excited: Cait and Kala (voted for Cait)

Most intrigued:

- NOIVAS (since Blake rarely picks steals over OG team members),

- Gina, Tasha (curious about how their song choices will work for both of them)

- Kylee (it’s a big song and very different than both her previous performances on the show)

Out of these, Grace. Seems like a great song for her, and it´s a classic as well. Fantastic that someone is performing it on the show.

Overall and most curious about though? It´s Neil. We don´t know what he sang, and the guy is a wildcard, could be anything.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Jerome Godwin III erasure!

anyway Sorelle + Kylee due to song choice. would also say Magnus but he’s lower

I think I did that just to spite you 😝 /jk

But yeah I didn’t think you’d vote for him either because of the song choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think I did that just to spite you 😝 /jk

But yeah I didn’t think you’d vote for him either because of the song choice.

to be fair i’m still expecting it to be great but Kylee and Sorelle have such interesting song choices that it’s hard to not pick one of them

Sorelle!!! I loveee Blame It on the Boogie, and the fact that I can't picture them singing it at all makes me so intrigued 🍵 

I think they are also my fave act this season? I honestly don't think they are amazing vocalists, but there is something about their tones and the way their harmonies blend that makes me want to replay their performances!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, m1key said:

Sorelle!!! I loveee Blame It on the Boogie, and the fact that I can't picture them singing it at all makes me so intrigued 🍵 

I think they are also my fave act this season? I honestly don't think they are amazing vocalists, but there is something about their tones and the way their harmonies blend that makes me want to replay their performances!

right !! such a cool song choice for them !!

also yeah their harmonies are SO good. i'd go as far as to say they're the best harmonies we've heard recently in the pre-lives; putting it higher than GNT because they're doing much more vocally challenging things in their harmonies.

i will say i disagree on the vocalist thing; i think that they have pretty big ranges, but at the end of the day i guess we agree about the important stuff lol !

Well, it's unlikely Sorelle's going to be doing a slowed-down, dreary ballady version of "Blame It On The Boogie", and it's likelier they will do something more of this vein, girl version of course:

So yeah, that will be an interesting performance, especially if all the coaches raved about it.

3 hours ago, jork said:

So yeah, that will be an interesting performance, especially if all the coaches raved about it.

Assuming it’s ok to ask, since the thread is labeled spoilers - was this confirmed at all? The coaches did praise the Etta performance in POs, but I don’t remember hearing anything about this one other than they advanced.

Just now, nytsch said:

Assuming it’s ok to ask, since the thread is labeled spoilers - was this confirmed at all? The coaches did praise the Etta performance in POs, but I don’t remember hearing anything about this one other than they advanced.

No, Someone648 has already stated that the only sources' feedback he had was for the NOIVAS/Tasha's pair. 

• Thanks 1

a few good songs are listed here.

Edited by jdanton2