The Voice 23 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Congrats to Kate on the engagement!!! Love that for her.

honestly i'm like 5% suspicious that you're actually Kate... you keep talking about future Mr. Vintage + your vibes are the same /positive + you've described yourself as a white woman before 👀 👀 👀  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

She's country now, so that's all that matters. Don't get me wrong, she was much better than him for sure, I just don't see her among the best this season...but, I'm sure she'll do fine this season though.

That’s fine, but I’m pretty sure I’ve researched it more than you have. She’s really good. 

• Like 3

Just now, QueenCami said:

honestly i'm like 5% suspicious that you're actually Kate... you keep talking about future Mr. Vintage + your vibes are the same /positive + you've described yourself as a white woman before 👀 👀 👀  

I'm flattered but alas, Mr. Vintage is the one between the two of us who isn't 99% tone deaf 🤪

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Finally home. Who has battled so far?

ALI & D. Smooth (she won, he got the playoffs pass - Chance pressed his steal button before Kelly used her playoffs pass, so apparently the playoffs pass overrules a steal attempt)

Grace & Carlos (she won, he wasn't stolen)

• Thanks 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s fine, but I’m pretty sure I’ve researched it more than you have. She’s really good. 

A lot of singers show much more than what they bring to the show. Ptones is judging purely by their performances so far which is basically what everyone else does with their non favourites.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

There's no question you've researched her more...I don't research the artists I like, so I surely wouldn't spend anytime on her.  I'm not saying she's awful, but she's not for me.