The Voice 23 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

No it doesn't, but these two are nothing ground breaking either.

If you wanna go there, 95% of the contestants who come on this show aren’t groundbreaking by any means, so I’m not sure about the validity of that criticism some users always seem to have for country singers.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

If you wanna go there, 95% of the contestants who come on this show aren’t groundbreaking by any means, so I’m not sure about the validity of that criticism some users always seem to have for Team Blake members.

Thank you!! 😁

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

If you wanna go there, 95% of the contestants who come on this show aren’t groundbreaking by any means, so I’m not sure about the validity of that criticism some users always seem to have for Team Blake members.

Let's not play that game...Blake has had so many mediocre singers who go much farther than they should based solely on them being Team Blake and country singers.

3 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I could just be remembering badly but I seem to remember Eric not being that good on that battle? I was thinking that JHud made a really puzzling choice.

He wasn't bad, actually pretty good. But his tone was polarizing to say the least and it doesn't help Ignatious had one of the best auditions of the season, delivered in the battle, then got eliminated

• Like 1

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Let's not play that game...Blake has had so many mediocre singers who go much farther than they should based solely on them being Team Blake and country singers.

Yes but when someone comes who isn’t mediocre, they still get treated very poorly due to being on his team

despite if their country or just any other artists. 

not the right song for carlos, at all. still not the blowout i was expecting for Grace though because she didn't get a chance to soar here. nonetheless, still clear to me that Grace is my winner for this battle

Edited by QueenCami