The Voice 23 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Kelly is the most vocally capable woman of our times"

I can´t really argue with that.

She's up there for sure. But there are a lot of great female singers it's hard to put one at the top.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

She's up there for sure. But there are a lot of great female singers it's hard to put one at the top.

True, but I can´t think of one as versatile as her. She´s pop, but she can sing country, rock, R&B, soul, etc. 

I don´t even listen to her music that much but she´s really something else.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

jennifer hudson nbc GIF by The Voice

Kelly & JHUD would be my top 2 picks - if I want absolutely ridiculous high notes & power, Jennifer is my pick, but in terms of sheer versatility in genre Kelly takes it easily. 

(That said, they're both absolute queens who've worked their backsides off for all their career successes)

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Kelly & JHUD would be my top 2 picks - if I want absolutely ridiculous high notes & power, Jennifer is my pick, but in terms of sheer versatility in genre Kelly takes it easily. 

(That said, they're both absolute queens who've worked their backsides off for all their career successes)

yeah, hard to pick just one person. i think JHud's high, powerful belts are super cool to me though Kelly's whistles are great too

Just now, QueenCami said:

yeah, hard to pick just one person. i think JHud's high, powerful belts are super cool to me though Kelly's whistles are great too

and had I been on Season 15 with both of them fighting to have me on their team, I would've panicked and been unable to pick between them :dead:

Anyway, back to Holly vs. Katie Beth.