• Kim Cruse
    • Omar Jose Cardona
    • Justin Aaron

PV Predictions:

1. Morgan

2. Bryce

3. bodie

4. Justin/Omar

• I think TPTB more or less bussing Brayden and relegating him to the first half of tonight will work to send him home. He won't deliver in the Instant Save, at least, not enough to help him move on. Brayden will definitely go home.
  • Jershika made the finals due to getting a pimp spot 2 Instant Saves in a row. I don't see them doing that to Kim this season, though, since her Bottom 4 will be much more competitive than S21's relatively weak one. I think Kim will give a good final performance, but get sent home.
  • I also don't see Parijita making the finale. I think she's lost a lot of steam and I think she won't be able to pull out a powerful, pitch perfect performance for her Instant Save.
  • I see the Instant Save going to either Omar or Justin. Whichever one of them doesn't get the PV will probably get the IS pimp spot and will probably deliver. 

Morgan is a lock.

After that, I predict that a repeat of Blake's Season 9 Semis results would happen. Bryce will overtake bodie like Emily Ann did with Barrett, but both will make it by PV. The teenage act (Zach in S9, Brayden this season) will miss out on the Finale despite strong support from the core demo.

Based on the metrics collected overnight, I think Omar edged out Justin on the last PV spot. I still think there's an outside shot of Brayden pulling a Hailey Mia and making it instead of Omar because of John losing voting clout over the seasons, but for now Omar seems to be in a good position.

IS will be a battle between Justin and Kim. I think TPTB will push Justin for Gwen's sake, but Kim may pull a Jershika and clinch the IS.

Edited by Teraginn

I’m really on the fence with Bodie, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because of Blake, his body of work throughout the season, and all of the pimping he’s gotten. I think he could easily be singing tonight, though. 

PV: Morgan, Bryce, Brayden, Bodie 

IS: Kim

Edited by TeamAudra

35 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m really on the fence with Bodie, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because of Blake, his body of work throughout the season, and all of the pimping he’s gotten. I think he could easily be singing tonight, though. 

I think you predicted Jershika winning the IS again last season so here’s hoping your’re right again even if I don’t agree :ph34rwave:

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

iirc that was your pre-season prediction as well (except for Bodie).

Won't be shocked if that's what It is (even tho Omar deserves to be in the Finale).

PV: Morgan, Bryce, Omar (a little less confident about this one than I was, but I’m still sticking with it), Brayden 

IS: Justin

bodie is a huuuuuuuge question mark for me. He has a great shot of still taking one of the PV’s, but idk. Bryce and Brayden are more minivan friendly than him, but Morgan and Omar also seem more casual friendly. I think if he makes it, it’s gonna be mostly by mass Team Blake votes.

• Like 1

Morgan is in

Bryce is in 

Kim is not going to jump four people, she’s out 

one of Brayden and Bodie is in, the other is out 

This one of Justin, Omar, or Parijita is in 

so my guess:

Morgan

Bryce

Bodie

Omar 

I think Justin wins the instant save 

Edited by mercfan3

11 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The IS prediction was wishful thinking, honestly.