Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

TOM WESTMAN

1_619.jpg

I wanted to cut a Survivor winner to give the other shows I cut from a break and unfortunately, Tom Westman is the cut because I even forgot he won Survivor, lol. Tom Westman is the winner of the Tenth Season of Survivor, Survivor: Palau. Oh, this is the iconic season that had Koror dominance and only one member of Ulong, being the iconic Stephenie LaGrossa make merge. Tom had the strategy I hate to see in Survivor when you just win out, he won 5 out of 7 individual immunity challenges and props to him but I just hate when that happens but hey if it works, it works. He won by a vote of 6-1, getting everyone but Coby's vote. He then later returned for Heroes vs. Villains and was on the Heroes tribe but was the 5th voted out and I don't really remember much of him. 

sytycd-finale-1.jpg
Amy Yakima

Amy Yakima is the female winner of So You Think You Can Dance US10. Amy is by far the least versatile contestant to go on to win the show. I think every other winner showed some versatility in other styles and Amy failed miserably. How did Amy win in a season with Hayley, Jenna, Jasmine and Makenzie? The girls were stacked and Amy walks away with the prize? Wrong choice, America. Amy was lucky that she was given so many Jazz and Contemporary routines throughout the season and that the other styles were completely watered down so the judges could praise her passable performances. Her Disco with Brandon will forever be one of the worst routines in SYTYCD history.. from any franchise of the show. I guarantee any of the other females above could’ve made that routine look somewhat good. One of the least challenged dancers and one of the weakest to make it this far. She will always be towards the bottom of my ranking of winners from all over the world.

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

arie should have just been chosen in emily's season and we could have avoided this current bachelor timeline we are on.

emily begets arie who begets becca who begets colton who begets hannah b who begets peter who begets NOBODY but hannah also begets matt james who begets Michelle who begets Clayton who begets gabby/rachel

The way you worded all of this really cracks me up. :dead: 🤣

• Haha 1

Oooh yikesss all of that stuff brought up about Adrienne. Definitely had no idea about any of that as I don't keep up with her. I liked her on the show and she was a strong model, though not my top favorite.

I forgot about Tom Westman as well. :dead: I didn't care for him but fine with his being cut.

Lol well now with Lex and Amy being cut, I don't know whether to cut the SYTYCD dancer I've been wanting to cut for awhile now. :dead: 

10 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

well emily sucks. i'm just saying that we avoid the current shitty bachelor timeline if she chooses him.

How do I know Emily sucks? PragerU isn’t that hard to find on her IG follows. 

tbh Arie was probably too liberal for Emily and that’s saying a lot because Arie sucks.

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

it's the begats of the bachelor. lol i can make a little tree

lol i made a tree and besides from three different bachelors begatting the first three bachelorettes (Alex Michel -> Trista Rehn, Bob Guiney -> Meredith Phillips, and Andrew Firestone -> Jen Schefft) everybody else comes from Brad Womack.

Carter Rubin

the-voice-91-6e8a049c09254aada790d651846

Carter Rubin is a pop singer. He won season 19 of The Voice. He is the youngest male winner and the second youngest winner overall. He was coached by Gwen Stefani. This was Gwen's first win on the show. Carter auditioned with "Before You Go" by Lewis Capaldi and received two chair turns (Gwen Stefani and John Legend). His most notable performance (to me) was "Rainbow Connection". Other songs he sang are "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", "You Say", "Hero", "Will It Go Round in Circles", "The Climb", "Up From Here", and "You Make It Feel Like Christmas". He released two singles: "Up From Here" and "horoscope".

Johnny & Sarah

pjimage-2021-05-07T110148.539-e1620410645262.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Another day my planned cut was stolen from me, but I'm not angry about it. I was gonna cut Red Team, but I can settle for Bananas & Sarah. @*Wallace is right that there's still a ton of Challenge winners left in the game, and frankly most of them are terrible (emphasis on most, not all, before y'all think you can get any funny ideas and cut them all :kissbye:). Bananas & Sarah are the winners of Rivals III and holy shit does it require lots of backstory. I've ranted enough about Bananas. Human piece of scum, treats his enemies like trash. But I haven't really talked about how much he treats his friends. He doesn't give a shit about them either! He is a cutthroat bastard who will do whatever it takes to win. And fair enough, that's the game! But he takes things to such a personal level that's completely unnecessary. If you wanna see Bananas being a backstabbing piece of shit in full force, just look at his relationship with Paula. That woman jumped through hoops to be Bananas, Evan, and Kenny's lapdog and they hung her out to dry before the end every single season without fail. It was actually so embarrassing for her, especially in the Island (which I plan on talking about tomorrow #spoileralert :giggle:). Anyways, all you need to know is Bananas plays to win and will slit anyone's throat if they're in his way.

Then there's Sarah. A superfan who openly admitted to doing the Real World literally just to get on The Challenge. Her first season was The Ruins and she kissed up to JEK every opportunity she got. She proved to be a force in the game though as she made it to the finals on her first season, and was one of only two members of her team standing by the end. Sarah is a popular character amongst Challenge fans, but I'm not much of a fan. She likes to talk a big game and hype herself as a feminist warrior, but she will gladly look the other way when JEK are doing something evil just so she can fit in with the cool kids. But at the end of the day she's still a competitor and still a gamer. Fast forward a few years to Battle of the Exes II. Both Bananas and Sarah are two of the biggest names on the show at this point. They have also established a good relationship, as Johnny's closest friends have either all retired or got banned from the show for being evil. Sarah, despite being a challenge beast and legend, is still looking for her first win. When the opportunity arose, Sarah & Jordan made the difficult decision to backstab Bananas and send him into elimination right before the finals against his buddy Leroy. Sarah felt bad doing it, and had to deal with vicious and ugly personal attacks from Bananas, Nany, and Nia, but she did it anyway. It was absolutely the right call. As you can tell by the number of times Bananas is in this game, he is unstoppable when it comes to finals. Sarah successfully knocked him out before the finals and she and Jordan went on to secure their first wins.

So is where we stand and brings us into Rivals III. Their storyline is obvious and the producers really shove it down our throats. Bananas plays up just how utterly hurt he is that Sarah dared to backstab him. He acts like it's the most evil thing anyone has ever done in the history of reality television. I see right through his confessionals, they are beyond fake. There's just no way Bananas believes the bullshit he's spewing. He invented the phrase "All is fair in love, war, and challenges". So that's the main storyline of the season. Watching Bananas & Sarah "mend their relationship". They learn to trust each other again. They learn to laugh together again. They learn to love each other again. It's all very moving if you have no braincells and believe this bullshit. Oh yeah, there's also a whole game going on around them. It's a season full of a bunch of no names and newbies all looking to lay down and die to secure third place to Johnny & Sarah and Johnny's cousin Vince & Jenna. The gameplay is utterly embarrassing and Bananas & Sarah easily dominate the season physically and politically. Wes & Nany are the only team who attempt to strike at Bananas & Sarah, but they never get any power to do so. The one time Bananas & Sarah don't have power, Nany's cousin Nicole & Dario have the power. Yet not even they have the brains to strike at Bananas or Vince and instead go for the easy move. It's a completely pathetic season of television. So Bananas & Sarah stroll to the finals and to the shock of nobody they win the season. Whatever, time to move on right?

Nope, one final twist. It's revealed the final was individual and Bananas actually performed better than Sarah. So he's given the opportunity to either split the prize money with her or take the whole thing and leave her with nothing. I'm sure at this point you can guess what he does. In one of the most infamous moments in Challenge history, Bananas takes the money as revenge for what she did in Battle of the Exes II and leaves her with nothing, sobbing at the top of the mountain. I don't even care for Sarah because if it happened to anyone else I'm sure she would do what she always does and just look the other way, but this was just evil. With Ashley & Hunter you get it, he threatened to kill her family. I'm not huge on Sarah, but her biggest crime was...winning a season? Not handing Bananas his 7th win while she was still winless? And it's sick that the producers very clearly built this whole season just for this to happen. With a cast this pathetic, you had to know Bananas & Sarah were winning. Along with the rumors that Bananas was adderrall'd up for the finals. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this whole thing was just a giant setup in my eyes. After this season, the Bananas curse was placed and he went six straight seasons without making a final, his most ever. Unfortunately the curse was broken when he won Total Madness. Sarah was never seen on the show again after this moment, understandably. I wish her the best.

• Like 3

LOL Not me stealing another one of Alex's cuts. :dead: I have been eyeing cutting Bananas & Sarah for awhile now but left them alone as I knew Alex would give the much better write-up on them. Gahh yeah, Bananas & Sarah were really a terrible and awkward pairing to watch that season. All through Bananas but still. There was a lot of uncomfortable tension between them that season. That last twist and move Bananas made was SO cruel and tough to watch. Definitely felt so bad for Sarah after that. :( :broken: 

Oooh and missed the Carter Rubin cut. He's a nice kid and good singer. I liked him well enough but enjoyed some others more. A fine/fair cut at this point.

Monster/T-Pain

a1049f0a-c0e4-479b-9ab9-eac31f0a3d6e-XXX

I decided to go for The Masked Singer today which is definitely up there with The Voice as the most over hyped show on network TV. I don't think it's as good as people make it out to be..maybe it is just me that is just me but it does not appeal to me at all so unless your Gabby, LeAnn, or JoJo (robbed)I don't really care about you in regards to that show

Atleast he blocked Donny Osmond from winning another show so maybe I should leave him alone longer but it's also T-Pain so I can't really lol. He is the first winner of the show but he is gone from our rankdown.

Edited by *Diana
  • Sad 3

Anthony Hutton

1007523_wenn278867_23b412c06fa23325bb22c

Since there are still A LOT of Big Brother UK winners, I will venture there to cut someone from there and tonight I have chosen Anthony Hutton. I haven't gotten any safety requests or to leave him alone, so hopefully this is an okay cut. Anthony Hutton is the winner of the 6th series of Big Brother UK. Anthony was a 23 year old from Consett, and was trained as a hairdresser but he was also a 70s Disco dancer as he performed routines with the Scottish dance troupe, named Boogie Express. I do see that Anthony was on the same series as , who placed 3rd and she's someone I do remember seeing.... I think on Ultimate Big Brother. Anthony did seem well liked through the series as he only received 8 nominations throughout his time in the house in 78 days. He only faced the public vote twice. Once on Week 2 where Vanessa broke a house rule(s) and the whole house had to face the public vote. Then the next time he placed the public vote was on the finale. Anthony finished the series as the winner with 57.3% of the public vote, and lasted the whole 78 days there. Hopefully this cut of Anthony is a fine one and people aren't too upset by it. I'll post a video of his Best Bits on the show and his post win interview below. He seems like a fun contestant so yay for that.

TWIST AND PULSE

maxresdefault.jpg

There are still a lot of Britain's Got Talent winners remaining. I went through the winners, and I think Twist and Pulse should be a fair cut here. They were the runners-up of the fourth series of Britain's Got Talent in 2010 before winning the spin-off Britain's Got Talent: The Champions in 2019. They are a comedy street dancing duo that perform to a medley of songs. I watched their finale performance on YouTube, and I guess I can get the appeal. The dancing isn't too impressive, but the humor they bring to the act is what makes it stand out. The part when they spoofed Love Island was kind of funny, but the actual dancing was kind of average. They don't really seem like a winning act to me though, but I suppose they connected with the audience enough to be voted the winner. But out they go from this rankdown now.

Ja'Nel Witt

article-2401205-1B6F39B7000005DC-977_634

Ja'Nel Witt was a contestant and winner of Season 11 of Hell's Kitchen. She is from Houston, TX and started her culinary education in the Art Institute of HoustonShe was awarded a $250,000 head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. She was denied the position because she failed a drug test due to testing positive for cocaine, but she still took the $250,000 and kept the title of "Season 11 winner". She ranked near the bottom of Hell's Kitchen winners for this and it seems like a good enough reason to eliminate her from this rankdown now.