Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Chad Michaels

XTkR.gif

If the winner from US vs The World leaves becuse it's a bad season, then it is certainly fair to eliminate the winner of AS1, amirite? No format could be worse than that.

Chad Michaels was originally on season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race (runner up to Sharon Needles), and later, won AS1. She was primarily a Cher impersonator beforehand, and this certainly helped her win Snatch Game in season 4. In AS1, she was paired with Shannel that worked together well, never landing in the bottom after the first week. Chad won the improv, makeover, and ball challenges and then in the finale the lip-sync against Raven to take home the crown. She is a good winner, but not one that stands out amongst many of the All-Stars winner. Complete with the terrible format, I feel Chad's a fair cut to make now.

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

NOT one of my fave Voice winners being cut 🥲 suddenly I don’t want to cut from BBUK anymore. Imma sleep on it. 

You just cut from The Voice yesterday. :dead: We need to leave them alone for a bit as they are really dropping like flies now. :haha: 

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Chloe. 😢 Not my top favorite of the seson, but I loved that a rock chick finally won a singing show! (Though Moriah was robbed)

Her Landslide knockout will always be legendary also:

Her season is one of my favourite seasons of all time! We had the likes of Chloe, Addison, Brooke, Janice, Noah, Keisha, Davon, Shi’Ann, Chris, Emily (most robbed ever!!), Karli & Moriah!! Truly iconic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Her season is one of my favourite seasons of all time! We had the likes of Chloe, Addison, Brooke, Janice, Noah, Keisha, Davon, Shi’Ann, Chris, Emily (most robbed ever!!), Karli & Moriah!! Truly iconic.

So many great people! I even had Shi'Ann as an ironic fave because I stan contestants who ruin each song they sing in the live shows and get standing O's from the judges anyway. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

So many great people! I even had Shi'Ann as an ironic fave because I stan contestants who ruin each song they sing in the live shows and get standing O's from the judges anyway. :giggle: 

Lmfao tea her runs were so much 😂😂 Her “Tattooed Heart” performance though is a guilty pleasure of mine 🤭

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

You’re a LIAR! You’re an actress! Fake like Louis Vuitton from China! 
(their days are counting 🤭)

Go for it! They aren’t making it anywhere near the top anyway. :rofl:

That would be a petty cut and something you all moan about. :yawnwave: 

Someone can’t have an opinion on this board without getting called petty. You all need some new material. :peace:

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

That would be a petty cut and something you all moan about. :yawnwave: 

Someone can’t have an opinion on this board without getting called petty. You all need some new material. :peace:

And I’m sorry you have a wrong opinion 🤍
(LMFAO just for jokes 😂, just wanted to be shady 🤭)

On 8/22/2022 at 4:58 AM, *Wallace said:

Helen Wood

helen-wood-big-brother-2014.jpg

I really had no idea on what to do with this cut and was thinking of maybe holding off on this and maybe having Zoey make this cut (as I think she dislikes Helen)? Or for anyone else. But I'll suppose I'll do this now with making Helen Wood my first cut.

Helen Wood is the winner of Big Brother UK Series 15. She was definitely one of the most controversial people I've seen on this show and some things I read even call her one of the most vile housemates to be on that show. I wouldn't really use that word myself pre se, but she was pretty bad and really annoying. Worst of all, she was granted immunity through the entire run of her series. I can't remember the reasoning but I believe she got immunity on the first or second day of the show. That meant, she could never be nominated by any of the housemates and never had to face the public vote. So she got to be comfortable and act a fool all she wanted with no consequences. She thought she was the Queen of the house when she was actually the house bully. She called it as "telling it like it is" but she was really just bullying people. She was just so nasty and rude towards many of the housemates.  A few examples I found were how Ofcom received over 1,500 complaints for Helen Wood and Pauline Bennett bullying Jale Karaturp. Helen received a warning of bullying Jale on Day 12. Then on Day 21, Helen received another warning of using threatening behavior to Matthew Davies. I feel like she would often get warnings but never get removed because of the ~entertainment~ or ~ratings~ she brought to the show.

I was disgusted and so disappointed she won. I thought she would have been disliked enough not to win but... I was wrong. I was disappointed and disgusted she beat out angels such as Ashleigh Coyle and Christopher Hall, as they were my favorites over her. 😐 Ashleigh did end her often times and defended others to her as she seemed like the only one who could stand up to Helen, which slay at least!

Helen continued to cause drama after her time of winning the series. Ben Frow (the head of Channel 5) banned Helen from making any more future related appearances on BBUK or the spinoff show of, But on the Side. Hmm I can't say or determine if Helen is the exact worst amongst all of these winners, but I'd say she's at least Top 20, maybe Top 10? I think with stuff outside of the show stuff/lives, there are others that are worse. But basing it on the shows where these people won, Helen is up there. She was just someone that jumped up at me and I am sure other BBUK watchers could have dragged her better than me but I did my best. :haha: 

I'll post some videos of her ~Best Moments~ aka worst moments.... of just Helen being awful. 😐 Enjoy, y'all!

On 8/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, *Lily said:

Liam & Millie

skynews-love-island-millie-court_5832988.jpg

There's probably far more controversial people in this game I could cut but ugh. Who cares, I'm cutting Liam & Millie from Season 7 of Love Island UK. IMO the most boring winners from the show! Millie was sweet enough but didn't bring a lot of entertainment. Liam was awful and also lacked entertainment. Their whole arc of the season was Liam going to Casa Amor in the season's twist, cheating on Millie, acting like nothing happened when he returned to the main villa - then getting called out for it by the girl he cheated with, in front of the girl he cheated on. Mess! Lillie you will always be an icon

He didn't really show any ounce of regret or sympathy but then still managed to win her back because he must have realised that the 'scandal' rocked their chances with doing well with the public. Somehow it worked and they went on to win the show. A year later, they are no longer together. The most recent season of Love Island was honestly pretty great, but this one was a waste of time.

On 8/25/2022 at 2:16 AM, *Chris said:

IMG_4009.jpeg

tyra-sanchez-dragcon-1.png

At this point, I don't feel really comfortable making cuts of contestants that I am not familiar with, but if you have a list of people you want to get cut, feel free to provide with said list! With that being said, my next cut is Tyra Sanchez / James Ross who ended-up winning the Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race - easily one of my least favourite winner of the franchise due to their post-RPDR behaviour which will be discussed in details.  On Season 2, Tyra Sanchez / James Ross showed that she was one of the most polished queen of the season but also that she could be one of the nastiest one - in the words of the iconic Tatianna, "Um, I don't think you're seeing that Tyra / James is a complete bitch".  On said season, Tyra / James was definitely one of the favourite of RuPaul - many people have said that, in the earlier season, Ru would award the queen that fits her definition of drag or the queen that she sees herself in, and there some kind of favouritism there which Ru always shows but sometime it's more obvious and frustrating than other times. 

Since winning, Tyra Sanchez / James Ross knew how to get themselves in trouble, especially after a few years of winning when they weren't as active in the business as they used to. The first incidence came when they told someone on Twitter to go kill themselves - while I understand that Twitter is toxic, and the individual in question wasn't innocent either, saying to someone to go kill themselves ain't the way to go. Even worst was the fact that she went on to call victims of suicide selfish, and even had Ru defended Tyra's / James' attitude on the platform.  

She then pretended that Morgan McMichaels, a fellow contestant on S2, had passed away which led to her single. All of this led to drama between to the two queens and other queens from the franchise - phone numbers were being leaked, and Tyra / James eventually lost out on some booking gig.  But the situation that I believe led the fandom to officially be done with Tyra / James was during the RuPaul's Drag Con in 2018 where she was accused of making terrorist threat to the event itself which led to Tyra / James  also being ban from the event & an investigation was happening. 

As of late, Tyra Sanchez has retired from doing drag and performing where they are simply known as James Ross. I certainly understand his reasoning behind the decision as I do agree with him that he was treated unfairly by the production and fanbase post-drag race considering the limited amount of opportunities he received as a winner of the franchise. 

All I hope is that James is in a better place in his personal and professional life.

On 9/1/2022 at 4:23 PM, NGM said:

Lachie Gill
56999957-10749291-image-m-2_165083783380
While Judah is a perfectly fine first out from this franchise, I'm gonna get rid of the winner I think should have that honor. Lachie was the definition of "perfectly average" singer that somehow ends up winning over much better vocalists and artists. I can't find the video of everyone on the stage confused as to how this guy won out of that F4 but it was really funny. Oh well, at least Rita Ora has something to do full time now instead of attempting to have a music career and our ears are all safer for it.

On 9/2/2022 at 1:45 AM, jarmon said:

CALEB JOHNSON

41OD2dW0rEL.jpg

Caleb Perry Johnson is an American singer who won the 13th season of American Idol. Prior to appearing on the series, he was the front man for the band Elijah Hooker. After American Idol, Johnson released his debut solo album, Testify, through Interscope Records. After leaving his label, he formed another group, Caleb Johnson and the Ramblin' Saints, and in 2019, the group self-released its first album, Born from Southern Ground.

During his time on American Idol, I'm going to be pretty honest, I never cared for him because I'm just not interested in his genre of music not was I overly impressed by his performances. I was rooting mainly for Jena & Jessica so I was pretty disappointed to see Caleb win as well as see Alex Preston outlast Jessica. Anyway, this ends Caleb's time in the Rankdown. Sorry to any of his fans.

On 9/4/2022 at 12:18 AM, Solaris said:

Kyla Coleman

Kyla Coleman | the Fashion Spot

Kyla Coleman is the final winner from America's Next Top Model.  She won cycle 24.  I've held off cutting from America's Next Top Model but if Lisa can go, I can cut one of my leasy favorite winners too.  Kyla won the show at the age of 20.  She was never really a front runner to me.  Bigger personalities and in my opinion better models were Jeana and Krystyana.  The later had a number of first call outs over the season and a stunning portfolio.  Kyla was a slow burner as she didn't get her First call out until episode 8 during the Gold photo shoot.  This was in my opinion her best photo of the season. She got two other first call outs right at the end of the competition in episode 13 and 14 for the tarantula redux photo with Queen Eva and the Pantene comercial (which I thought she should have been in the bottom for).  

She didn't have a big personality, and wasn't very memorable over the season. Also apparently Jeana called Kyla out as a bully post season. Though I hear she has had a pretty great career since winning, so congrats on that.  As far as ANTM winners go, she isn't it for me.

Q&A: Kyla Coleman, Winner of 'America's Next Top Model' and Washington  State Native - Seattle magazine

Sorry everyone. I’m retaliating tomorrow and cutting all of your favourites in order because you didn’t know some of these were amongst my favourites. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 3