Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

Zoey goes from giving Marlisa some good props with her good/underrated performances ( ❤️ ) to cutting Tara-Jean ( 😢 ). I don't know how to feel.  :dead: 

Aww the Tara-Jean cut definitely hurts. 😢 :broken: 

She never really does well in these rankdowns so I'm not totally surprised here. :( But I'm just glad that she at least made it this far and didn't get cut earlier. Even though she still deserves better.  😘 

• Like 1

James Andre Jefferson, Jr

W_Eqt3U1_400x400.jpg

James Andre Jefferson, Jr (born 1980) is a contestant and winner of The Circle, season 3. He was not in the Circle in episode 1 thorough 4, was exempt on epiode 6, finished first in the circle on episode 10 and was declared the winner on episode 13. He is an American YouTuber and also a vlogger who rants about pop culture, politics and everyday life in his YouTube videos. He has garnered thousands of followers through his YouTube following, and He has also released videos about many famous celebrities like the Kardashian/Jenners and Nicki Minaj. Well, I'm not sure how good a player he was on the Circle but blogging about the Kardashians and Icky Minaj is a good enough reason to cut him here! There are better ways ti spend your time, so out he goes from this rankdown.  

Sabra Johnson

SYTYCD Tour - Bridgeport - Sabra Johnson Solo | Sytycd, Dance life, So you  think you can dance

I haven't had an opportunity to cut from a So You Think You Can Dance Franchise, but I was a fan of this series for well over a decade.  I wanted to cut one before Zoey cuts all the good ones.  Sabra was my least favorite winner from the US series. Though Melanie is pretty close.  This is weird because Season 3 is far and away my favorite season.  Lacey, Danny, Anya, Pasha, Neil, Kameron, Shauna, Sara all existed, and yet Sabra won.  I was a hardcore Lacey stan though, so to see her mistreatment in the finale and then to see Sabra usurp her for the top spot (while not even getting into the Top 2), was something I never really got over.

Sabra was a decent enough dancer, but If found her largely unmemorable throughout the season.  Her one standout routine was the Jazz with Neil.  I couldn't name another performance or solo she had on the show.  Not sure how she escaped never being in the bottom after week 1, but it wasn't because she was forgettable.  No clue how this cut will sit with the SYTYCD crowd in this game as I have stayed pretty far away from those rankdowns/mini-rankdowns.  Sorry to anyone who's potentially upset by this, its not petty, I just don't like her.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Scotty McCreery (American Idol - Season 10)

Acm Awards The Shopping Cart GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Baby lock them doors and turn the lights down low because I'm cutting Scotty. He had a good low voice that seemed to translate to country. But I never found him to be very authentic while on the show and his song choices all season were boring. Instead of emphasizing his low voice he usually chose really generic songs with no low notes OR high notes. He brought out a guitar at one point. He sang the f*cking 9/11 song at Top 4 week. Gag me with a spoon. He easily beat Haley into the Top 2. Unforgivable. Although I will never forget that Lauren Alaina almost had to bow out of the finale because she was sick and we could have had a surprise Haley/Scotty finale battle which would have been epic, but Scotty would have still easily won because it's not like Lauren's voters would have backed Haley lol. 

Anyway, Scotty inexplicably has an entire featured forum to himself on IDF, while legends like Kelly and Carrie have nothing. Big Brother isn't even a featured forum and is for some reason in the General Discussion category? Who is in charge of organizing the forums here lol. IDF moved the SYTYCD forum to a new "archived" category when they thought the show was cancelled, but Scotty is still chilling in a category that makes no sense hmmmmm

• Like 2

Ooh okay, now I don't mind the Scotty cut at all. Derek said it all in his write-up. :yes: Although shout outs to "Gone" and "You've Got a Friend" as I really liked those performances from him. But then..... that was it. Definitely one of the safest/boring winners of the ABC era.

Also to back further on the forums talk that Derek mentioned, it's true that the Scotty fans and his forum is really active so I guess that's why they still have a forum. Kelly, Carrie and Big Brother did have feature forums on here, but then they didn't come back with the newly done/refreshed IDF. :( 

13 hours ago, *Diana said:

O-Town

entertainment-2014-08-o-town-main.jpg

I just noticed Making The Band has been left alone this entire time by all of us so I guess I'll make the first cut from that show and admittedly I don't remember much of this show at all besides Danity Kane so I just went for the band I think I would like the least and try to hope they don't have any stans but I have no idea who they are so I don't think it is a big loss or anything. I'll see how others react to it though. Anyway O-Town is an American boy band who won Making the Band during season one. I see they tried to make the next NSYNC/Backstreet Boys and failed. Lol 

My guilty pleasure of the early 2000s! 

''All or Nothing'' and 'Liquid Dreams'" >>> 

Edited by *Chris

JADE THOMPSON 

kc0axxp16bk41.jpg?auto=webp&s=45e6b82905

Jade Thompson is the winner of Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model Cycle 7. Cycle 7 was the first and only installment of the series to feature an audition tour, which was covered in the first three episodes of the cycle. This actually sounds really fun and wish I got to watch this cycle just to see that. As you can tell, I didn't watch this cycle or any of the Britain cycles but I am wanting to give the American winners a break and decided to cut winners from shows I haven't watched. Jade is the unlucky first victim. I just went through her photos throughout the season and none really impressed me much. She is a beautiful girl though, I love that she has freckles and embraces it so well. Looks absolutely stunning. Just not that impressed with her portfolio, however, she was able to get 2 First Call-Outs so good on her. I think though that Juste Juozapaityte ended up being more famous than the winner Jade of this season. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Jade deserved better. You just got rid of their best winner!

I'm sorry, I didn't know she was the best winner :dead: I'm assuming she must've been really entertaining? Because her photos didn't impress me that much!

I think imma go back to sticking to the shows that I know because ooh chile, I do my first cut for a show I didn't watch and I get rid of their best winner, just my luck :dead:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh okay, now I don't mind the Scotty cut at all. Derek said it all in his write-up. :yes: Although shout outs to "Gone" and "You've Got a Friend" as I really liked those performances from him. But then..... that was it. Definitely one of the safest/boring winners of the ABC era.

Wrong network. :dead: 

I like Scotty more than most but I figured his time was limited here. 

justin-warner-winner-season-eight-food-network-star.0.jpg

When it comes to Food Network Star, despite its 14 seasons, they haven't really produce any major Food Network Stars at the exception of a few of them. In the case of Justin Warner, winner of Season 8 , he hasn't really become a Food Network Star. On the season, he was a favourite where he placed high 7 times with  two wins out of those 7 high placements. Since winning, he appeared on a few shows on the Food Network but nothing groundbreaking. And he's best known for a show on Twitch as well on Marvel...  And for being one of the least successful FNS winner remaining in this rankdown, this was fairly an easy decision.

Donnie Klang

AATXAJxiBDlF8fWiCgs6_y0tgWCKnFb_RuFp8mxS

Donald Joseph Klang is a singer, model, and actor from Brooklyn, New York. He studied music management and business. He won Making the Band 4 and was awarded a solo contract by Diddy. His debut album, Just a Rolling Stone, was released in 2008. It peaked at #19. The single taken from that album is called "Take You There", in which Diddy is featured in. Donnie split with Bad Boy Records in 2010, signing with Eight72 Entertainment. He began working on his second album. He later started his own record label, Donnie Klang Entertainment. In 2011, he released the single "Falling 4U". He also released a mixtape. "X-Miss" was also released as a single in 2011. Donnie has opened for Janet Jackson.

Nick Wilson

a104a54d-b021-412e-b065-ca1b8fcfabc3-115094_10419b.jpg?crop=2214,1463,x0,y214

I was staying away from Big Brother and Survivor winners cause obviously they've been getting slaughtered here by other posters. However, Angelina is an icon and Mike White is now a 3x Emmy winning icon and it just made me angry again that Nick won in that final three. Tbh I'm due for a David vs. Goliath rewatch because not only is it one of the greatest Survivor seasons of all time, but I might have a newfound appreciation for Nick on rewatch. I have not rewatched it though so I am still very much not a fan.

Nick came onto DvG with a bit of a reputation amongst the fanbase actually. He was deep in the ORGs and would frequently flameout and have meltdowns when he lost lol. He was also in the RHAP community but was exiled for being transphobic and shit. So Survivor!Twitter was pretty much on fire when he got cast on Survivor, and ended up winning. And a lot of this alleged flaming out is what we got from Nick on the show. One of the most hotly debated DvG topics is who would've been the first boot had Pat not been medevaced. There's been a ton of names out there, but I do tend to believe it would've been Nick as that's what Christian says and I feel like he had his finger on the pulse the most the first few days of the game. So we just missed out on forgettable first boot Nick. Instead we got a Nick win which was...mostly fine. He's also a Big Brother superfan and he had an affinity for naming alliances like he was on Big Brother, and I just don't see any reason to name a Survivor alliance, especially nowadays, cause they last like two days max. Also Black Widow Brigade is the alliance name to end all alliance names so it's an impossible act to follow. He would frequently melt the f*ck down whenever he got blindsided. We saw it after the Davie blindside, but according the other contestants it happened way more often than that. He remained loyal to his trio of him, Mike, and Angelina and together they made it to the final three. Angelina unfortunately had no chance to win as she went out of her way to piss off every single juror (❤️) and the jury wasn't about to reward future 3x Emmy winner of the iconic White Lotus now streaming on HBO Max, Mike White because he's already rich as f*ck and didn't need the win at all (and because of that didn't try very hard at FTC). So that left them with Nick to win by default. A serviceable winner. Hard to get excited over a Nick Wilson victory when David vs. Goliath has an amazing cast and is probably thee greatest cast of modern Survivor.

Nick returned two years later for Winners at War. Won't get into the trenches of that game much as he lost, but he sucked there too. He was mainly just determined to be a Tony Vlachos minion and jumped through hoops to be his lapdog, only to be disposed of when he was no longer useful. I'm not even a Mike Holloway stan but he absolutely deserved Nick's spot on Winners at War. Overall, Nick is just a bland strategybot. He shows some fire when he's on the outs which I always appreciate, but his meltdowns always reek of white privilege. He's got pretty eyes though, so he's got that going for him. Not one of my most exciting writeups but I'm tired so sorry. If you care to learn more, here's a Nick Wilson compilation video that I will not watch because I love myself too much to watch 20 mins of Nick Wilson

For alternate viewing, feel free to watch five minutes of Angelina asking for things ❤️

Shawn Booth

GETTY1.jpg

Going back to Bachelor nation for a bit to cut Shawn Booth. I debated on a few but I don't like Shawn and I never have so I guess I'll use this cut to explain why I found him and Kaitlyn to be one of the most overrated and toxic couples. I am glad she has had a lot of success since their split but she has also mentioned on her podcast how verbally controlling Shawn was to her and he seems pretty problematic. Even on the season before they were engaged he acted entitled to her and treated her like crap for exploring other relationships lol. She basically has said he then held it over her head their entire relationship just toxic to me. I just am BEC with him so ill cut him now.

Edited by *Diana