The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

7 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Yesssssss the prayer circles will be broken down😭. I hope spoilers come tonight! LOL

The Knockouts were taped just yesterday. Be patient, i'm sure the spoiler team are working as hard as they can. I know we are all excited because there was no spring season and now, we want the info as soon as possible, but calm down a little. The info will come out soon, don't worry

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

OMG me too!!! There are a few artists I have dream songs for but I wanna see what they picked and I am wondering so much who this seasons Mega Mentor will be?!

oh yah, who is it? tigerkittydance.gif

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The Knockouts were taped just yesterday. Be patient, i'm sure the spoiler team are working as hard as they can. I know we are all excited because there was no spring season and now, we want the info as soon as possible, but calm down a little. The info will come out soon, don't worry

Don’t tell me to calm down💀, and I know it takes time, and I ain’t the only one going crazy and asking questions about it…. So yea but thank you to @Bk1234 and @Someone648 and the rest of the teams hardwork this round and all the rounds to get the spoilers they have gotten!

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

If they don't waste the time with their "Best of..." or "Road to..." episodes, there is no reason to have only three live shows.

The production can do whatever they want! And honestly it won’t only be 3 but if it is we got to appreciate that! And also I have a slight feeling this could go back to like a S9 kinda thing where each coach brought back a artist that lost in Battles or KOs and they joined Playoffs and fought for a spot back in the show!

1 minute ago, civilvoice36 said:

Don’t tell me to calm down💀, and I know it takes time, and I ain’t the only one going crazy and asking questions about it…. So yea but thank you to @Bk1234 and @Someone648 and the rest of the teams hardwork this round and all the rounds to get the spoilers they have gotten!

This comment is out of respect and love at the top part of it😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If they don't waste the time with their "Best of..." or "Road to..." episodes, there is no reason to have only three live shows.

those eps are useless and get bad ratings

• Like 2

1 minute ago, civilvoice36 said:

I think that @Gustavo527 is just reminding you to be patient and let the spoilers team take its time. I’m excited to figure out who made the live shows too, but it’s important that we all be patient.

Just now, Anybody354 said:

I think that @Gustavo527 is just reminding you to be patient and let the spoilers team take its time. I’m excited to figure out who made the live shows too, but it’s important that we all be patient.

Yea I know but it was like I ain’t the only one goin crazy lol, that’s why I said don’t tell me to calm down😂. I wasn’t trying to be rude with it and I am sorry if it came across in a rude way

Not gonna lie, I feel like we expected the pairings to make a lot more sense stylistically than they actually did. I guess it’s harder to make trios with people that all match genre-wise/artistically. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 1

Final predictions : winners in bold and steals are underlined 

Team John : 

Valerie collins -Harding vs 

Kim Cruse vs Parajita Bastola

Emma Brooke vs the Marilynds vs morgan taylor  

Payton Aldridge vs Ian Harrison  vs Omar Cardona 

Team Gwen :

Kayla con der Heidi vs Cara Brindisi

Vs Sasha Hurtado

Alyssa Witrado vs Daysia Reneau vs Rowan Grace 

Kique Gomez vs Destiny Lila vs Justin Aaron

Team Camila :

Andrew Igbokidi vs Jaeden luke vs. Chello 

Morgan Myles vs Reina ley vs Eric Who

Orlando Mendez vs Steven McMorran vs Devix

Team Blake :

Brayden Lape vs Austin Montgomery vs Bryce  Leatherwood 

The Dryes vs Jay Allen vs Eva Ullman

Kevin Hawkins vs Kate Kalvach vs Bodie 

Edited by Mohammad

22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Not gonna lie, I feel like we expected the pairings to make a lot more sense stylistically than they actually did. I guess it’s harder to make trios with people that all match genre-wise/artistically. 

There’s no need for people to “match” in KOs unless you have a lot of the same type and you want to clear the space. Not every coach does that or even wants that.

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Final predictions : winners in bold and steals are underlined 

Team John : 

Valerie collins -Harding vs 

Kim Cruse vs Parajita Bastola

Emma Brooke vs the Marilynds vs morgan taylor  

Payton Aldridge vs Ian Harrison  vs Omar Cardona 

Team Gwen :

Kayla con der Heidi vs Cara Brindisi

Vs Sasha Hurtado

Alyssa Witrado vs Daysia Reneau vs Rowan Grace 

Kique Gomez vs Destiny Lila vs Justin Aaron