DWTS Season 31 Discussion

*Amanda

Yeah that was kinda a low-energy segment lol. Was at least hoping we’d get the partners today!

I’ma need Heidi to lean into the whole dramatic stage mom persona for me to stan. Give me an over-dramatic, PenaVega-esque bottom 2 between them both for good reality TV!

Charli is definitely not the person I imagine when I think of "most followed TikTok user ever until 2022

But she's a no-brainer for the show because she has over 100 million followers. I'm sure her casting has generated at least one (1) new subscription to Disney+

• Haha 4

Tyra Banks became an executive producer when she began hosting in season 29, but she evidently isn't an executive producer this season. The only executive producers listed on the media information page are showrunner Conrad Green and casting director Deena Katz.

from the DWTS fact sheet:

“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.

Executive Producers: Conrad Green

Deena Katz

https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/documents/dwts_fact_sheet_disney_7_4afed8b1.pdf

Ah yeah it was no surprise that Charli and Heidi D'Amelio were the duo revealed today. :haha: Looking forward to seeing how they do and who they get.

Really excited for tomorrow's reveals! I'm hoping no more names leak out as I hope and would love to get some surprises in the cast!

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

Are they that special that they get their own reveal? :dead:

MTE. :dead: 

Clearly they're pushing "mother and daughter compete against each other" as the big storyline this season since the announcement warranted its own separate segment from the main cast reveal apparently.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6175181/dwts-full-cast-revealed-gma-bachelorette-season-31/

Full cast:

Shangela

Jordin Sparks

Sam Champion

Vinny Guadagnino

Wayne Brady

Charli D'Amelio

Heidi D'Amelio

Joseph Baena

Jessie James Decker

Trevor Donovan

Daniel Durant